Windows 10: do I need Bounjour

Discus and support do I need Bounjour in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; do I need Bounjour , what would happen if I removed it from my computer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by LindaKcoe, Jul 28, 2019.

1. LindaKcoe Win User

do I need Bounjour

do I need Bounjour , what would happen if I removed it from my computer

:)

LindaKcoe, Jul 28, 2019

2. VIA audio trouble

the problem persists!!!! *Frown do I need Bounjour :(*Frown do I need Bounjour :(

and what the fuck is the apple computer "bounjour service" ???

do I need Bounjour Untitled.png

de.das.dude, Jul 28, 2019
  3. iTunes error when installing on Windows 10

I have the same problem, I could not install Itone on windows 10, I tried several proposed solutions including uninstalling all apple related programs including Bounjour, Icloud, and others, still cannot install itone.

could anyone help with this issue?

thanks

MohammadJebril, Jul 28, 2019
  4. 95Viper Win User

do I need Bounjour

VIA audio trouble

What is mDNSResponder.exe / Bonjour and How Can I Uninstall or Remove It?

EDIT: Quote from the web page I referred you to.

"It’s also bundled in a whole bunch of other software, like Pidgin, Skype, and Safari, and used to connect clients together on the same network."

95Viper, Jul 28, 2019
Thema:

do I need Bounjour

1. do I need Bounjour - Similar Threads - need Bounjour

2. how to stop constant need to login to windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to stop constant need to login to windows: how to stop constant need to login to windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-stop-constant-need-to-login-to-windows/8481eeae-ddc5-45b6-b504-a5da264d7656
  3. how to stop constant need to login to windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to stop constant need to login to windows: how to stop constant need to login to windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-stop-constant-need-to-login-to-windows/8481eeae-ddc5-45b6-b504-a5da264d7656
  4. I need help with my Display Settings. Display 1 isn't active.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help with my Display Settings. Display 1 isn't active.: I don't know if this is a big problem or not.But recently I just checked my display settings. Take note that I have not changed any settings prior.On the first instance I checked my display settings and on Advanced Display, it says that Display 1 isn't activeDisplay 1 is...
  5. I need help with my Display Settings. Display 1 isn't active.

I need help with my Display Settings. Display 1 isn't active.: I don't know if this is a big problem or not.But recently I just checked my display settings. Take note that I have not changed any settings prior.On the first instance I checked my display settings and on Advanced Display, it says that Display 1 isn't activeDisplay 1 is...
  6. i need help with my bios and mbr2gpt

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i need help with my bios and mbr2gpt: Hello i used the mbr2gpt and it told me that it was succesful and it said to switch to UEFI.Then i went to the bios and changed 2 options from legacy to UEFI ONLY i chganged storage boot managment option control and other pci devises.But when i saved them i couldnt go to...
  7. i need help with my bios and mbr2gpt

i need help with my bios and mbr2gpt: Hello i used the mbr2gpt and it told me that it was succesful and it said to switch to UEFI.Then i went to the bios and changed 2 options from legacy to UEFI ONLY i chganged storage boot managment option control and other pci devises.But when i saved them i couldnt go to...
  8. Fortnite bluescreening and need to know how to fix this!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fortnite bluescreening and need to know how to fix this!: FORTNITE bluescreening everytime, I play the game for maybe 3 minutes then blue screens! I’ve tried everything https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fortnite-bluescreening-and-need-to-know-how-to-fix/a993074d-8508-4850-ba88-ace7b2654a04
  9. Fortnite bluescreening and need to know how to fix this!

Fortnite bluescreening and need to know how to fix this!: FORTNITE bluescreening everytime, I play the game for maybe 3 minutes then blue screens! I’ve tried everything https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fortnite-bluescreening-and-need-to-know-how-to-fix/a993074d-8508-4850-ba88-ace7b2654a04
  10. Unable to sign into windows —need new password

Unable to sign into windows —need new password: Windows not accepting password.. need new password to get into Windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-sign-into-windows-need-new-password/7d7aebc9-c92f-4538-8149-6abcc10c2d08