Windows 10: Do I need buy windows 10 again if I'm replacing my PC?

Discus and support Do I need buy windows 10 again if I'm replacing my PC? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello, I am planning to soon replace my PC. I am building my new PC and I'm wondering if I need to buy Windows 10 again when I build my new PC. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Edward Berkley, Oct 31, 2019.

1. Do I need buy windows 10 again if I'm replacing my PC?

Hello,

I am planning to soon replace my PC. I am building my new PC and I'm wondering if I need to buy Windows 10 again when I build my new PC.

I currently have a windows retail license.

Many thanks,

:)

Edward Berkley, Oct 31, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 31, 2019
  3. CK011885 Win User
    Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Oct 31, 2019
  4. r.h.p Win User

Do I need buy windows 10 again if I'm replacing my PC?

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

What's your intended PC specs ??

r.h.p, Oct 31, 2019
Thema:

Do I need buy windows 10 again if I'm replacing my PC?

1. Do I need buy windows 10 again if I'm replacing my PC? - Similar Threads - need buy again

2. Do I have to buy Windows again after replacing hard disks?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Do I have to buy Windows again after replacing hard disks?: My pc got destroyed after moving and i had to replace both my hard disks. I bought the pc pre built by a private person and it has no CD ROM, do I have to buy Windows again or is there some way I can get the Windows I had back?...
  3. Do I have to buy Windows again after replacing hard disks?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Do I have to buy Windows again after replacing hard disks?: My pc got destroyed after moving and i had to replace both my hard disks. I bought the pc pre built by a private person and it has no CD ROM, do I have to buy Windows again or is there some way I can get the Windows I had back?...
  4. Do I have to buy Windows again after replacing hard disks?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. If I am upgrading my PC do I need to buy Windows 10 again or no?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    If I am upgrading my PC do I need to buy Windows 10 again or no?: I have a PC that is almost 5 years old, and I am upgrading it and building it manually however I am keeping my SSD and HDDs, but I don't know if I need to purchase a new copy of Windows 10 or if it is stored on the drive's, please help....
  6. If I am upgrading my PC do I need to buy Windows 10 again or no?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    If I am upgrading my PC do I need to buy Windows 10 again or no?: I have a PC that is almost 5 years old, and I am upgrading it and building it manually however I am keeping my SSD and HDDs, but I don't know if I need to purchase a new copy of Windows 10 or if it is stored on the drive's, please help....
  7. If I am upgrading my PC do I need to buy Windows 10 again or no?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. I'm definitely not buying it again, what to do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm definitely not buying it again, what to do?: Hello For example, I bought The Escapist 2 at the Playstore. But on my mobile phone. Yesterday I got a PC, Windows 10, and I found a Playstore emulator - everything is fine. But then I verified myself with the same mail I bought the game from. But it says that I will have...
  9. Bought Minecraft to play on PC. Do I need to buy again for XBox?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bought Minecraft to play on PC. Do I need to buy again for XBox?: Hello! Can I get Xbox to recognize my Minecraft user name so it knows I have already purchased the game to play on my PC? I downloaded the game a couple years ago. Now I want to play it on Xbox for Windows. Is there a way to connect the two so I don't have to purchase...
  10. Do i need to buy windows again?

in Windows 10 Support
    Do i need to buy windows again?: Hello guys so today i just changed my laptop's hard disk and the person who change my hard disk says that i need to buy windows again in order to receive windows 10 which im wondering if its true or not because i have an original windows before, so now i leave my laptop...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. purchased minecraft have to rebuy

2. do i need to get windows 10 again if i make a new pc