Windows 10: Do I need HP Google Plug In if I do not have HP or Google Chrome or any Printer?

Discus and support Do I need HP Google Plug In if I do not have HP or Google Chrome or any Printer? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I had an HP Printer, but started having issues with it, because I use Ethernet, and for some reason it would constantly try to revert to WiFi and I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Ruth2340, Aug 17, 2019.

1. Ruth2340 Win User

Do I need HP Google Plug In if I do not have HP or Google Chrome or any Printer?

I had an HP Printer, but started having issues with it, because I use Ethernet, and for some reason it would constantly try to revert to WiFi and I have my WiFi disabled because I am in a 9 Story Building. With that HP product constantly doing that, and creating other issues with other places I go to such as games, which are then reverting to looking for WiFI, I uninstalled my Printer. Now there are a couple Google things on my Programs. HP Google Plug In and HP Google Drive. Since I do not have Google Chrome and now no longer have HP Product, is it safe to uninstall those?

:)

Ruth2340, Aug 17, 2019
  2. Xylee Del Win User

problem uninstalling google chrome

Hi,

Since you already uninstalled Google Chrome using the Programs and Features, Google notifications may still be running in the background processes. We suggest that you follow these steps on how to end the Google Chrome process:

• On your keyboard, press Ctrl+Alt+Delete.
    • Select Task Manager.
    • Under Processes, locate Google Notifications or Google Chrome.
    • Right click on them and select End Task.
    • Double check under Programs and Features if Google Chrome is completely gone.

Let us know if these steps worked.

Xylee Del, Aug 17, 2019
  3. Windows 10 and Google chrome problems

Hello,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

As you have mentioned that now you rolled back to windows 7 ultimate.I would suggest you to follow the steps given below and check.

Uninstall and reinstall Google Chrome and check

To uninstall and reinstall Google Chrome follow the steps given below.

• Press start button.

• Select Control Panel.

• In Control Panel , Click on
      Programs

• Then Click on Programs and features.

• Select Google Chrome and Click Uninstall button
    Uninstall Chrome prompt dialog appears and the further uninstallation process continues if you click uninstall button. Once Google Chrome gets uninstalled, you can download and install Google Chrome from its official website,
    and check if issue persists.

If issue still didn’t get resolved by the above mentioned steps, I would also suggest you to post the query in Google support forums for more help.

Get help from the Chrome community:
    Google Chrome Help

Hope this helps, if you need further assistance on Windows let us know we will be glad to help.

Ashish Sondhi, Aug 17, 2019
  4. Arul_D Win User

Do I need HP Google Plug In if I do not have HP or Google Chrome or any Printer?

Google Chrome not working windows 10

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

• Are you facing any issues with Microsoft Edge or Internet Explorer?
    • Is the issue confined to Google Chrome?
    • Have you tried uninstalling/re-installing Google Chrome?
    There could be several reasons for this cause. I would suggest you to try the steps below and check the result.

Uninstall Google Chrome and then re-install

Press Windows key + X and click Programs & Features

Right click Google Chrome and click Uninstall

Re-install Google Chrome and check.

If the issue still persists, please contact the developer of Google Chrome.

Google Chrome Support Forum

Hope this information is helpful. Please feel free to reply in case you face any other issues with Windows in future.

Arul_D, Aug 17, 2019
Thema:

1. Do I need HP Google Plug In if I do not have HP or Google Chrome or any Printer? - Similar Threads - need Google Plug

2. I am not getting any Google Meet notifications in Google Chrome.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am not getting any Google Meet notifications in Google Chrome.: Windows 11 Pro.In System -> Notifications, Notifications are set to On for Google Chrome. I have Google Chrome Notifications set to 'Show notifications banner' and 'Show notifications in notification center' I have Do Not Disturb set to OffIn Privacy and Security ->...
  3. I am not getting any Google Meet notifications in Google Chrome.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am not getting any Google Meet notifications in Google Chrome.: Windows 11 Pro.In System -> Notifications, Notifications are set to On for Google Chrome. I have Google Chrome Notifications set to 'Show notifications banner' and 'Show notifications in notification center' I have Do Not Disturb set to OffIn Privacy and Security ->...
  4. DO I NEED OFFICE TO RUN WIRELESS HP PRINTER

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    DO I NEED OFFICE TO RUN WIRELESS HP PRINTER: do i need office to run hp wireless printer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/do-i-need-office-to-run-wireless-hp-printer/cb8a4354-6ebd-465f-a914-67ffe2a1d699
  5. Do i need to install YouTube app in Google Chrome?

in Browsers and Email
    Do i need to install YouTube app in Google Chrome?: Please i would like to know why Google Chrome asks me to install YouTube app? [media] 173020
  6. HP TouchSmart - Windows 10 - Google Chrome - Blackboard

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    HP TouchSmart - Windows 10 - Google Chrome - Blackboard: [ATTACH] I am doing online school so am constantly having to login to Blackboard and other parts of the school website. Every time I go to login I get this error (picture attached) and I can only login after I clear my Cache and Cookies on Google Chrome settings. Does...
  7. how do i install google chrome?

how do i install google chrome?: google chrome https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-install-google-chrome/e6073b72-065a-4df4-9b1b-1521e48c669e
  8. How do i uninstall Google Chrome?

in Cortana
    How do i uninstall Google Chrome?: How do I uninstall Google Chrome https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-uninstall-google-chrome/825d0cb5-3d12-4e21-a4dd-0b50e4e170b7"
  9. I have a HP Printer

in Windows 10 Customization
    I have a HP Printer: My HP printer worked correctly, a few days ago, it doesn't want to connect to my PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-hp-printer/ccdb1fef-d9c9-4145-a9dc-84fc244e1b1d
  10. how do i change toolbarto google chrome

how do i change toolbarto google chrome: help meplease https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-toolbarto-google-chrome/64c0b2b7-7eb3-4c94-b867-c643a2249ff7