Windows 10: Do I need Nord VPN? Would it be beneficial for me to install it? Windows 10

Discus and support Do I need Nord VPN? Would it be beneficial for me to install it? Windows 10 in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; A friend has installed Nord VPN, likes it and suggests that I should install it too. I'm unable to contact him at the moment so I don't know whether... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Taffy087, May 8, 2020.

1. Taffy087 Win User

Do I need Nord VPN? Would it be beneficial for me to install it? Windows 10

A friend has installed Nord VPN, likes it and suggests that I should install it too.

I'm unable to contact him at the moment so I don't know whether or not he has the free version or the 'paid for' version.

Also, the most expensive Norton package includes Nord VPN but as I no longer use Norton I've no idea what the benefits are.

What do the experts here think about it, please? Do any of them have it?

:)

Taffy087, May 8, 2020

2. WIn 10 Last Update-NORD VPN-WiFi-

After updating Win 10 two days ago, NORD VPN blocks WiFi when it is connected. I would like to know how to fix it. It was working quite well before the latest Microsoft Windows update interfered with my system.

JamesSides1, May 8, 2020
  3. Mr Ed Win User
    Nord VPN made my Internet Unuseable

I Just discovered something "funny" today. I'm using my newer HP laptop, running W10 plus Nord VPN and it's working normally whereas my other laptop, same OS, wouldn't work with Nord VPN installed. Getting stranger by the day. Maybe I need to give it more time since I don't use my HP machine as much as my Toshiba.

Mr Ed, May 8, 2020
  4. Knoxx29 Win User

Vpn ( trusted Vpn)

Hi everyone.
    I am not an expert about Vpn and that's why I would like to know if someone could list me a few trusted Vpns, I would really appreciate any suggestion/ advice.

Thanks.

Knoxx29, May 8, 2020
Thema:

1. Do I need Nord VPN? Would it be beneficial for me to install it? Windows 10 - Similar Threads - need Nord VPN

2. What do I need to do to install Windows 10 64-bit?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    What do I need to do to install Windows 10 64-bit?: What do I need to do to install Windows 10 64-bit? I have WIndows 10 32-bit, which is what my initial upgrade from Windows 7 installed. I can confirm my PC meets all of the requirements for 64-bit. I have downloaded Windows Media Creation Tool application and am running...
  3. Would this give me the result I desire?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Would this give me the result I desire?: I have a PC with a SSD that has W10 and sensitive data. I also have two empty HDD's. The end result I desire, is to leave the PC with one HDD that has W10, while I leave with the SSD and the second HDD, having the sensitive data in either one of them, but not on the PC....
  4. I Installed The Windows 10 SDK Do I need IT ?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I Installed The Windows 10 SDK Do I need IT ?: I Installed The Windows 10 SDK Do I need IT ? [img] 147599
  5. WIn 10 Last Update-NORD VPN-WiFi-

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    WIn 10 Last Update-NORD VPN-WiFi-: After updating Win 10 two days ago, NORD VPN blocks WiFi when it is connected. I would like to know how to fix it. It was working quite well before the latest Microsoft Windows update interfered with my system....
  6. Do I need the DVD/CD to install Windows 10

Do I need the DVD/CD to install Windows 10: I have a desktop computer that is pretty much blank and has a Linux operating system installed. I want to install Window 10, but wonder if I have to have the DVD/CD to do this or could I somehow install it by downloading the program? I have read that I need to uninstall...
  7. Nord VPN made my Internet Unuseable

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Nord VPN made my Internet Unuseable: For a couple of years, I've been using Tunnel Bear VPN, which has worked pretty well. I wanted to experiment with a different product, so I chose Nord, which is highly rated. I paid for one month and began trying it out. It worked very well during most of this period. Then,...
  8. Do I need a VPN?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Do I need a VPN?: This question may belong in Virtualization or General Support so feel free to move it if necessary. I have read a lot about VPNs, with some people recommending them as a way to enhance privacy (not security). I am thinking about using a VPN on my home network for that...
  9. Do I need an installation media to reset Windows 10?

Do I need an installation media to reset Windows 10?: Hey guys, My laptop came with windows 7 installed and last year I took the free update to windows 10, I want to clear everything of my laptop now, and I am just wondering if I reset the PC (Remove Everything Option) do I need a usb/cd to reinstall windows or will it just...
  10. How Would I do the Following in Windows 10 ?

in Windows 10 Support
    How Would I do the Following in Windows 10 ?: How would I do the following in Win10, these are obviously old instructions and cannot figure it out: 1. Go to General Settings 2. Locate “OneNote” 3. Tap on “Reset” 4. Turn ON “Delete Login Credentials” 5. Turn ON “Delete all Notebooks” 6. Double Tap the...