Windows 10: Do I need the update?

Discus and support Do I need the update? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Brauch ich das Update? Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by DURCHGEZOCKT, Aug 5, 2020.

1. Do I need the update?

Do I need the update? 0_big.png

:)

DURCHGEZOCKT, Aug 5, 2020
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Aug 5, 2020
  3. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Aug 5, 2020
  4. Steve C Win User

Do I need the update?

Need Serious Help: How To Record Video of What is Done on my PC?

I suggest the following simple steps:

1. Set the autosave options in MS Office to a low value say 5 minutes.
    2. Setup file history to autosave frequently - the shortest period is 5 mins
    3. Install Macrium Reflect Free and configure it to do a daily incremental system backup

You should be well covered if you do the above to protect your key files.

Steve C, Aug 5, 2020
Thema:

Do I need the update?

1. Do I need the update? - Similar Threads - need update

2. Windows Updates have been stuck installing on settings for 1.5 weeks now, need HELP!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Updates have been stuck installing on settings for 1.5 weeks now, need HELP!: Just to give context, a few months ago I had shutdown my desktop and it started an update. Before I left, the cable slipped out and the desktop instantly shutdown. It wouldn't open and after 1 day I finally got in. Thankfully, all my data was saved. I ran an SFC/scannow and...
  3. Windows Updates have been stuck installing on settings for 1.5 weeks now, need HELP!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Updates have been stuck installing on settings for 1.5 weeks now, need HELP!: Just to give context, a few months ago I had shutdown my desktop and it started an update. Before I left, the cable slipped out and the desktop instantly shutdown. It wouldn't open and after 1 day I finally got in. Thankfully, all my data was saved. I ran an SFC/scannow and...
  4. Windows Updates have been stuck installing on settings for 1.5 weeks now, need HELP!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. i really need help to update windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i really need help to update windows 10: for a long time now I've been struggling with trying to update my windows to the newest version. however when i try to update it I always get an error saying, "Download Failed - 0x80070057" someone please help me my last Windows Update was on August 2022. So I really need to...
  6. i really need help to update windows 10

i really need help to update windows 10: for a long time now I've been struggling with trying to update my windows to the newest version. however when i try to update it I always get an error saying, "Download Failed - 0x80070057" someone please help me my last Windows Update was on August 2022. So I really need to...
  7. i really need help to update windows 10

8. I need to fixer my computer about this problem this update error 0x80070643 .

I need to fixer my computer about this problem this update error 0x80070643 .: Only I need help . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-to-fixer-my-computer-about-this-problem/3d984854-d47f-45f5-a891-2eb9d0d72a53
  9. I need to fixer my computer about this problem this update error 0x80070643 .

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need to fixer my computer about this problem this update error 0x80070643 .: Only I need help . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-to-fixer-my-computer-about-this-problem/3d984854-d47f-45f5-a891-2eb9d0d72a53
  10. I need to fixer my computer about this problem this update error 0x80070643 .