Windows 10: Do I need to activate Windows if I do a cloud download reset?

Discus and support Do I need to activate Windows if I do a cloud download reset? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I need to know. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/do-i-need-to-activate-windows-if-i-do-a-cloud/91100d9e-a862-4d8e-95dd-63a186be9675 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by NotDreamOff, Dec 25, 2020.

1. Do I need to activate Windows if I do a cloud download reset?

I need to know.

:)

NotDreamOff, Dec 25, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Optimize Windows 10 PC reset using the cloud

Source: Optimize Windows 10 PC reset using the cloud - Windows Insider

How to Reset Windows 10

How to Refresh Windows 10

Brink, Dec 25, 2020
  3. Asphalt 8 Airborne cloud data not sync in Windows 10 PC App

Hi Thimira,

Thank you for being a part of Windows 10.

What do you mean by “it was not synced with cloud data. Every time it does not connected”?

Try the following steps and check if it helps:

Step 1:

I suggest you reset the Windows Sockets and check.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the Start button and click
      Command Prompt (Admin).
    • In the Command Prompt, type the following command, and then press
      ENTER:
    netsh winsock reset

If the issue persists then follow the below step.

Step 2:

I suggest you reset the Windows firewall and check.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the Start button and click
      Command Prompt (Admin).
    • In the Command Prompt, type the following command, and then press
      ENTER:
    netsh firewall reset

If the issue persists then follow the below step.

Step 3:

I suggest you to disable proxy and check.

Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows + R keys from the keyboard.
    • Type inetcpl.cpl and hit Enter.
    • Click the Connections tab, and then click LAN settings.
    • Uncheck mark the Use a proxy server for your LAN check box.
    Hope this information is helpful. Reply with necessary information and we will be happy to help you further.

Thank you.

Harshavardhan Rathod, Dec 25, 2020
  4. Do I need to activate Windows if I do a cloud download reset?

Asphalt 8 Airborne cloud data not sync in Windows 10 PC App

Didn't work..!!! Sync is far out. In fact the game is ruined since am not able to buy any tokens, or upgrade any of the cars.

Antonis1966, Dec 25, 2020
Thema:

Do I need to activate Windows if I do a cloud download reset?

1. Do I need to activate Windows if I do a cloud download reset? - Similar Threads - need activate cloud

2. Do I need to reinstall or reset Windows?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Do I need to reinstall or reset Windows?: Any update installs just fine until the restart. Then it always stops at 7% and then says something didn't go as planned. Undoing the changes. I've tried everything aside from this....
  3. Do I need to reinstall or reset Windows?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Do I need to reinstall or reset Windows?: Any update installs just fine until the restart. Then it always stops at 7% and then says something didn't go as planned. Undoing the changes. I've tried everything aside from this....
  4. do I need an ACTIVATION LICENSE...?!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    do I need an ACTIVATION LICENSE...?!: I have 3 PC's and 2 activation licenses. I use only 1 PC at the time....DO I NEED TO PURCHASE 3rd LICENSE...?! ...thank you... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/do-i-need-an-activation-license/744e2029-e0b4-4867-a8c8-2c825c78206e
  5. do I need an ACTIVATION LICENSE...?!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    do I need an ACTIVATION LICENSE...?!: I have 3 PC's and 2 activation licenses. I use only 1 PC at the time....DO I NEED TO PURCHASE 3rd LICENSE...?! ...thank you... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/do-i-need-an-activation-license/744e2029-e0b4-4867-a8c8-2c825c78206e
  6. do I need an ACTIVATION LICENSE...?!

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. Do I need my windows activated in order to cloud download when reformatting it?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Do I need my windows activated in order to cloud download when reformatting it?: I'm thinking of reformating my PC just to do a bit of cleaning but I noticed that my windows isn't activated and I don't know what will happen if I reset it...
  8. Do I need to factory reset or no?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Do I need to factory reset or no?: I got a notification saying that both my antivirus were turned off and so I did a scan and found threats but it didn't let me do the "start actions" so I contacted support and the person sent me a link that said "MSERT" and claimed it was an antivirus and I don't know if that...
  9. Do I need to do a Fresh Start reset?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Do I need to do a Fresh Start reset?: Hello! I was wondering if my problems would get fixed with a fresh reset. As soon as I turn my pc on, it starts fanning. This started happening since the newest update. My cpu also stays at 100% even when killing tasks. Is it worth a reset? View Poll submitted by...
  10. Do I need activation key?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Do I need activation key?: So I bought my computer with windows 10 pre-installed. However, I had problems with it recently. An IT guy told me it's probably an OS problem. So basically my question is: doI need the activation key if I were to reinstall windows 10? It's important to note that I can't...