Windows 10: Do i need to be logged into a microsoft account to use in app purchases from a Microsoft...

Discus and support Do i need to be logged into a microsoft account to use in app purchases from a Microsoft... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Curious. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/do-i-need-to-be-logged-into-a-microsoft-account-to/04bfdd72-dd57-4603-bae8-3fd7ccf68c2b Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ng4ever, May 17, 2022.

1. ng4ever Win User

Do i need to be logged into a microsoft account to use in app purchases from a Microsoft...

Curious.

:)

ng4ever, May 17, 2022
  2. sam02 Win User

App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, May 17, 2022
  3. Microsoft account purchase information.

Hi Robert,

A corrupted game file is one of the possible reasons why you don't see any information with all of your Microsoft games. To help you resolve this concern, we suggest that you follow the steps below:

Step 1: Sign out your account from the Windows Store. Here is how:

• Open the Store app.
    • Click/tap on the user icon, and click/tap on Microsoft account that you are currently signed in to the Store with.
    • Click/tap on the Microsoft account again.
    • Click/tap on the Sign out link.

Step 2: Reset Store cache. Follow the steps below:

• Press the Win+R keys to open the Run dialog.
    • Type WSReset.exe, and click/tap on OK.

Note: The WS tool resets the Windows Store without changing account settings or deleting installed apps.
    • The Store and a command prompt will now open without any message. The command prompt will automatically close when the Store cache has been reset.

Step 3: Sign in your account to the Windows Store.

• Open the Store app.
    • Click/tap on the user icon, and click/tap on Sign in.

Should you need further assistance, feel free to post back anytime.

Wilfred Mac, May 17, 2022
  4. NavyLCDR Win User

Do i need to be logged into a microsoft account to use in app purchases from a Microsoft...

register PC with microsoft; use local account to log in

Just simply log in with your Microsoft Account.
    Switch to Microsoft Account in Windows 10

Just go back to using a local account:
    Switch to Local Account in Windows 10

Hopefully the tutorials are step by step enough.

NavyLCDR, May 17, 2022
Thema:

1. Do i need to be logged into a microsoft account to use in app purchases from a Microsoft... - Similar Threads - need logged microsoft

2. Microsoft alias account...do I need it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft alias account...do I need it?: I seem to have 2 microsoft accounts and don't understand why or if I even need the second. Is there any way to work out what I need to keep and what I can close/delete? Is there any way to actually contact Microsoft tech support anymore? I have tried the help contact page and...
  3. Microsoft alias account...do I need it?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft alias account...do I need it?: I seem to have 2 microsoft accounts and don't understand why or if I even need the second. Is there any way to work out what I need to keep and what I can close/delete? Is there any way to actually contact Microsoft tech support anymore? I have tried the help contact page and...
  4. Do i need to be logged into a microsoft account to use in app purchases from a Microsoft...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Do i need to be logged into a microsoft account to use in app purchases from a Microsoft...: Curious. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/do-i-need-to-be-logged-into-a-microsoft-account-to/04bfdd72-dd57-4603-bae8-3fd7ccf68c2b
  5. Microsoft account deleted but need it to log into minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft account deleted but need it to log into minecraft: HiMy work email was deleted as I left, however my son used the email address for minecraft, now we cannot log into his gamertag. It's there to choose but obviously the email doesn't go anywhere. Help please....
  6. How do I change Microsoft account on computer. I need a refund of a double purchase of a...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How do I change Microsoft account on computer. I need a refund of a double purchase of a...: I am having trouble setting up a mindcraft game on my mums computer. I have just payed for the game twice by mistake and am stuck in a trial game with a time limit. I am working on a computer that was my mums and is signed into her account. How do I change this so I can set...
  7. Disable using a Microsoft account to log into the Microsoft Store

Disable using a Microsoft account to log into the Microsoft Store: I'm in a corporate environment, and am trying to figure out how I can block users from using their personal Microsoft account to log into the Microsoft Store. As it is now, users can get around any restrictions I put on the Store by just logging in with their personal...
  8. Microsoft Account Purchase

Microsoft Account Purchase: So I when I owned an Xbox One S I purchased Minecraft on it and I have game pass ultimate so went I went to reinstall it on my windows 10 it says I own the game but when I go to install it on my device it only shows the xbox ones I have linked with my account how do I fix...
  9. Purchase From Microsoft Store using Paypal

Purchase From Microsoft Store using Paypal: Hello I'm from eastern europe and want to buy minecraft with paypal account When i went to checkout it always asks me to give billing adress? Why? When I used to buy with paypal all the information of card and billing is kept there, why microsoft is asking for other...
  10. Why do I need a Microsoft account?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why do I need a Microsoft account?: Hello, Why do I need a Microsoft account on a computer owned by my employer which is connected to my employer's Active Directory server? From what I understand, the point I of an MS account is so your settings carry over from different devices (why would I even want that?)...