Windows 10: Do I need to buy a new product key?

Discus and support Do I need to buy a new product key? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I recently built a new PC, and need to activate windows on this new one. A friend of mine told me I could contact support and have them give me a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/squidman40, Jan 30, 2021.

1. Do I need to buy a new product key?

I recently built a new PC, and need to activate windows on this new one. A friend of mine told me I could contact support and have them give me a product key, but I couldnt find any info on it. Do I need to buy a new one or can I get a free one?

-The last PC I had was prebuilt, don't know if that matters at all though...

submitted by /u/squidman40
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/squidman40, Jan 30, 2021
  2. saeedjan1 Win User

Need to buy a New product Key!

hello , I also need to buy a new product key for my windows 8.1

saeedjan1, Jan 30, 2021
  3. Nebbiejay Win User
    how can i buy a new product key?

i have being trying to buy a new product key and nothing seems to be working. please anybody with an idea of how i can buy a new product key to activate my windows because it will be disable in d next 28 days

Nebbiejay, Jan 30, 2021
  4. Do I need to buy a new product key?

How to retain the lost product key?

There is nothing you can do. The software itself is nothing. All of the money is in the product key. Throw that away and the only recourse is to buy Windows again in order to get a new key.

At least if he buys Windows from the Windows Store his product key is preserved in his Store account permanently and he can retrieve it just by logging in. I suggest that his next step is to purchase Windows from the Windows Store. He won't have to reinstall
    Windows if he buys the same edition as is on the hard drive now.

Cbarnhorst, Jan 30, 2021
Thema:

Do I need to buy a new product key?

1. Do I need to buy a new product key? - Similar Threads - need buy product

2. where do i buy a new windows 10 product key or licence

in Windows 10 Gaming
    where do i buy a new windows 10 product key or licence: i have looked and all links redirect to a different page and i cannot find anything on ther microsoft store. or the official website. to me it seems immpossible to buy a product key or licence anywhere but illeagle places...
  3. where do i buy a new windows 10 product key or licence

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    where do i buy a new windows 10 product key or licence: i have looked and all links redirect to a different page and i cannot find anything on ther microsoft store. or the official website. to me it seems immpossible to buy a product key or licence anywhere but illeagle places...
  4. where do i buy a new windows 10 product key or licence

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. I needed to buy a new product key will the install delete my files?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I needed to buy a new product key will the install delete my files?: I am fixing up my husbands old gaming pc that he built 10 years ago and it’s still running windows 7 however the lower right corner does say it is not a genuine copy. I do not have internet access at the moment and had to buy a physical disk of windows from Walmart and don’t...
  6. I needed to buy a new product key will the install delete my files?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I needed to buy a new product key will the install delete my files?: I am fixing up my husbands old gaming pc that he built 10 years ago and it’s still running windows 7 however the lower right corner does say it is not a genuine copy. I do not have internet access at the moment and had to buy a physical disk of windows from Walmart and don’t...
  7. how do I buy a Windows product key?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how do I buy a Windows product key?: I want to make a gift of a product key of Windows 10 pro for a family member. How I can do that??? I thougth I just can buy it and send it. Let me know your comments thanks...
  8. windows 10 buy new product key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    windows 10 buy new product key: hi I am ravi, I have installed copy of windows 10 that has a product key almost expired. an massage has coming on pc screen for genuine your windows. so I want purchase a new product key...
  9. New product key needed

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    New product key needed: My mate sold me his old laptop after he upfraded os from windows 8 to windows 10 pro. Now every time i turn on the laptop it asks for an activation key. Can i purchase the activation key on its own without buying the os software?...
  10. Buying Product Keys

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Buying Product Keys: I am looking to find a website to buy Windows 10 keys, I also need them to be reliable, if going to the MS store and buying w10 pro for msrp is the only option I have then so be it. Thanks for any input. submitted by /u/StockVortec [link] [comments]...