Windows 10: Do I need to buy another Minecraft for Xbox if I have windows 10 version?

Discus and support Do I need to buy another Minecraft for Xbox if I have windows 10 version? in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; One of my kids has minecraft for windows 10. They are getting an x box for christmas. Will i have to buy another minecraft for the xbox for them to be... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by CMums, Dec 13, 2019.

1. CMums Win User

Do I need to buy another Minecraft for Xbox if I have windows 10 version?

One of my kids has minecraft for windows 10. They are getting an x box for christmas. Will i have to buy another minecraft for the xbox for them to be able to play together?

:)

CMums, Dec 13, 2019

2. Minecraft 10 Wont Download Full Version

Hi,

For us to isolate your concern, we would like to know if you're trying to access the free trial version of Minecraft on Xbox app. If so, have you tried signing out and signing in your account on Xbox app?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you uninstall and reinstall your Xbox app to update it. Follow the steps below:

• Click Start and type Windows PowerShell on the search box.  
    • Right-click and then select Run as administrator.  
    • Type the following command to uninstall Xbox app: Get-AppxPackage *xboxapp* | Remove-AppxPackage
    • Hit Enter.  
    • Launch Windows Store and download the Xbox App.  
    • Open the game on the Xbox App.  

Once done, let's check if you can now download the Minecraft full version on Xbox app.

We will be waiting for your response.

Acelyn Alc, Dec 13, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Minecraft beta update rolling out, unifying versions of game

Read more: Better Together 'Minecraft' beta update rolling out, unifying versions of game for console, mobile and Windows 10 - The Fire Hose

See also:

Brink, Dec 13, 2019
  4. Do I need to buy another Minecraft for Xbox if I have windows 10 version?

Minecraft XBOX and Windows 10 PC

Hi Antonio,

To answer your query, Minecraft Windows 10 Edition should be purchased separately from the Xbox One Edition. The Xbox One Edition can only be played online with other Xbox One consoles. However, if you own a PC version of Minecraft and played it with older
    Windows versions before, you can get the Windows 10 Edition for free. Check the details on this link:

Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition FAQ

For comments and suggestions, you can also submit and vote new ideas on our
    Xbox Uservoice
    page.

Should you have any other queries, feel free to contact us anytime.

Loraine Mon, Dec 13, 2019
Thema:

Do I need to buy another Minecraft for Xbox if I have windows 10 version?

1. Do I need to buy another Minecraft for Xbox if I have windows 10 version? - Similar Threads - need buy another

2. Do I have to buy another key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Do I have to buy another key: So I bought a windows 7 ultimate product key to activate windows because I want to install win8.1 on my computer. It is still asking me for a key and when I put mine in it says it’s not working. I do not want to buy another key and I am using the iso file....
  3. Do I have to buy another key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Do I have to buy another key: So I bought a windows 7 ultimate product key to activate windows because I want to install win8.1 on my computer. It is still asking me for a key and when I put mine in it says it’s not working. I do not want to buy another key and I am using the iso file....
  4. If I bought Minecraft on my laptop do I have to buy it on my Xbox too?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    If I bought Minecraft on my laptop do I have to buy it on my Xbox too?: I bought Minecraft on my laptop 3 years ago. I recently got a new Xbox and want to get Minecraft there but everytime I go to the store or says I have to pay. When I go to my game library the game is not there either. I was wondering if I have to transfer it over? Or do I just...
  5. do i have to buy minecraft twice?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    do i have to buy minecraft twice?: Ive spent all day with my computer trying to buy minecrat though so much trial and error with different micosoft accounts and so on but ive finally urched the game. It came through my bank statement, it says ive purchesed it but when i go to download/play it theres a large...
  6. Do I need to buy a new version of Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Do I need to buy a new version of Windows 10?: Hi A friend built my PC in 2011 using a OEM system builder pack version of Windows 7. I then upgraded my PC hard drive and moved Windows from HDD to SSD drive. I then later upgraded to Windows 10 from Windows 7. I would now like to build a new PC and install Windows 10...
  7. Do I have to buy Minecraft again for Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Do I have to buy Minecraft again for Windows 10: I bought Minecraft Java Edition, and I was trying to join a friends game, and they are on Windows 10 version. I now have to "rebuy" Minecraft to join his game. I don't think I need to do that. He told me that I have to make a new account or join on a different one but I...
  8. Do I really need to buy a new version of Windows 10?

Do I really need to buy a new version of Windows 10?: I just replaced my motherboard and in order for it to "take", for lack of a better word, I had to reinstall Windows 10 onto my computer so that it would register. The issue now is that, for some reason, my computer is telling me that I need to buy a new version of Windows. Do...
  9. Windows 10 (Do I really need to buy a new version)

Windows 10 (Do I really need to buy a new version): Decided to update my desktop computer with a new motherboard, chip , and memory . Went to the nearest computer store at the time , where they asked me what I was using on my present computer. I told them I had updated my previous version of windows XP with Windows 10 when it...
  10. Bought Minecraft to play on PC. Do I need to buy again for XBox?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bought Minecraft to play on PC. Do I need to buy again for XBox?: Hello! Can I get Xbox to recognize my Minecraft user name so it knows I have already purchased the game to play on my PC? I downloaded the game a couple years ago. Now I want to play it on Xbox for Windows. Is there a way to connect the two so I don't have to purchase...