Windows 10: Do I need to create a system recover disc if I have a bootable Windows USB?

Discus and support Do I need to create a system recover disc if I have a bootable Windows USB? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi experts, I am new here. Everyone tell me to create a system recover disc when you take a system image backup. I don't understand, the recovery... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by dennis lee_1245, Dec 6, 2019.

1. Do I need to create a system recover disc if I have a bootable Windows USB?

Hi experts,

I am new here. Everyone tell me to create a system recover disc when you take a system image backup. I don't understand, the recovery function is built in standard Windows boot USB? Do I still to use a system recover disc?

Sorry, another quick question, what is difference between http://answers.microsoft.com and http://social.technet.microsoft.com. There are almost the same, a place to ask questions about Microsoft product. It is confusing to have two sites to work the same features.

:)

dennis lee_1245, Dec 6, 2019
  2. Agility Win User

Multi-bootable USB

Hey guys from TPU, couldn't find any specific thread pertaining to the question asked on title. As mentioned, I'm trying to create a bootable USB, but with many specifics boots available.

I've been trying to create one with multiple boot device including one that enables me to run Windows 10 directly on the USB Thumb Drive but to no avail.

The list of bootable images i'm trying to create are

1. Windows 10 (A full OS running from thumb drive)
    2. Windows 10 ISO (Bootable disk image for fresh install)
    3. MemTest86+

Have tried YUMI or UUI from the website USB PenDrive Linux but as this is my first time, i don't know how am i screwing up or am doing it right.. Anyone got a rough idea on a step by step guide? Thanks!

Agility, Dec 6, 2019
  3. Create Bootable usb windows 10

Hey Guys,

Welcome in my brand new article “create bootable usb windows 10”.So we first discuss about what is bootable pendrive and why we make our pandrive bootable.

What is bootable pendrive

Bootable Pendrive is also know as CD-ROM.Bootable Pendrive help us to install any operating system in your computer & you can install big ISO files using bootable pendrive.

Use of bootable Pendrive:

• Can use to install Os from usb like windows ,Linux…
    • Can use USB as live OS
    Why we make our pandrive bootable

The answer is simple. When we have to install an operating system on our device, like windows, linux.

You will surely know that any operating system is in the ISO file. To install the ISO file, you have to boot your pendrive.

Continue Reading

Bidhanshu Kumar Singh, Dec 6, 2019
  4. Edwin Win User

Do I need to create a system recover disc if I have a bootable Windows USB?

Create Bootable USB Flash Drive to Install Windows 10

Use Option Two in Brinks tutorial and in step #6 choose DVD instead of USB.

Edwin, Dec 6, 2019
Thema:

Do I need to create a system recover disc if I have a bootable Windows USB?

1. Do I need to create a system recover disc if I have a bootable Windows USB? - Similar Threads - need create system

2. I need someone to create a bootable USB of Windows7 or10 for me. I have all the necessary I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need someone to create a bootable USB of Windows7 or10 for me. I have all the necessary I...: I need someone to create a bootable USB of Windows7 or10 for me. I have all the necessary I SO files. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-someone-to-create-a-bootable-usb-of/925ab170-8dc2-47b5-9e27-53abbefdf2fc
  3. I need someone to create a bootable USB of Windows7 or10 for me. I have all the necessary I...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need someone to create a bootable USB of Windows7 or10 for me. I have all the necessary I...: I need someone to create a bootable USB of Windows7 or10 for me. I have all the necessary I SO files. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-someone-to-create-a-bootable-usb-of/925ab170-8dc2-47b5-9e27-53abbefdf2fc
  4. I need someone to create a bootable USB of Windows7 or10 for me. I have all the necessary I...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. how do i create a bootable media usb to reinstall windows?

how do i create a bootable media usb to reinstall windows?: I'm stuck on the automatic repair loop and have tried everything to no avail. My last option is to create bootable media by USB and I have no idea how to do that....
  6. Can i create a system repair disc on USB?

Can i create a system repair disc on USB?: Hi! Just asking if I can put a system repair disc on a USB or if I can only put it on a blank unformatted CD/DVD. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-create-a-system-repair-disc-on-usb/2503d3f9-79e3-40a8-aa48-e794768a65fa
  7. Microsoft have helped me to create a bootable USB drive to reinstall Windows, I need help...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft have helped me to create a bootable USB drive to reinstall Windows, I need help...: My desktop was upgraded by a tech repair guy, he installed an SSD and Windows 10 Professional last year it's the first time I've paid someone to fix it, normally do it myself or my son will fix it, having found one of my drives was faulty. I continued to get the odd blue...
  8. How do I create a bootable (recover) partition with Windows 10 Home

How do I create a bootable (recover) partition with Windows 10 Home: Hello, Dear Sir / Madam, please let me know how to make part of the bootable partition (recovery) with Windows 10 Home. Wait for response!. A wonderful day!...
  9. How do I create a bootable USB drive with an ISO?

How do I create a bootable USB drive with an ISO?: Tried looking this up online, but couldn't find any specific information. I'm running on Windows 10 Home, and I have a Windows 10 ISO I want to put in a flash drive so it's bootable. How do I do this? 29400
  10. Need help creating a bootable USB drive

in Windows 10 Support
    Need help creating a bootable USB drive: Hello all, Here's what I'm trying to do. I want to wipe my C drive and start over with the latest edition of Windows 10 from an ISO disc downloaded from Microsoft. I want to use another program to wipe the partition rather than use the Windows reset function to do it. It's...