Windows 10: Do I need to download updated drivers to connect Apple Magic Keyboard with Windows 10...

Discus and support Do I need to download updated drivers to connect Apple Magic Keyboard with Windows 10... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello I have a Dell Precision laptop that is running Windows 10 Enterprise. I recently bought a bluetooth Magic Keyboard Apple that is giving me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Milind_Learning_Excel, Aug 3, 2020.

1. Do I need to download updated drivers to connect Apple Magic Keyboard with Windows 10...

Hello

I have a Dell Precision laptop that is running Windows 10 Enterprise. I recently bought a bluetooth Magic Keyboard Apple that is giving me intermittent issues when I connect it to my Dell laptop via Bluetooth. It works fine for 10-20 min and then suddenly the keys start repeating erratically and on their own . I then have to end up rebooting my laptop - and then everything works fine for 20 min - and then the same thing happens.

I believe I may need to download the latest drivers to address this compatibility issue ?

Also please note - I have connected a Dell 4K monitor to my laptop so I have 2 screens. I doubt if having 2 screens is creating the problem.

:)

Milind_Learning_Excel, Aug 3, 2020
  2. Spar7y Win User

Need Apple Magic Mouse driver for Windows 10

I have been searching forever and TODAY found the answer!

Open "Apple Software Update" in Windows. It will download drivers for Boot Camp 6.0 for Magic Mouse/Keyboard/Trackpad 2!!

FINALLY!

Spar7y, Aug 3, 2020
  3. Need Apple Magic Mouse driver for Windows 10

I have the same problem ....

Before I was on a 2013 MacBook pro, battery operated/blue tooth magic mouse, ditto for the keyboard...

Now disaster...

Switched to new mac book pro (2017) and magic mouse 2 and new magic keyboard...with windows 10...

Nothing works...tried everything, Windows both are paired but nothing works...when downloading the drivers as suggested below I noted these were for windows 7/8 etc...not 10...

Any advice would be welcome...

Vinny Eire, Aug 3, 2020
  4. Do I need to download updated drivers to connect Apple Magic Keyboard with Windows 10...

Need Apple Magic Mouse driver for Windows 10

I have to the same situation. For some reason my drivers did not installed while in the Windows installation and now the bluetooth adapter or the magic mouse 2 drivers are not the correct one, hence the Apple Update Program can't see the mouse either.
    The problem now is that if I want to use the Boot Camp Assistant to download those drivers I would have to delete the partition where Windows was installed. BIG NO NO. Windows was installed already and updated. All we need is the bluetooth and magic mouse
    drivers. These files should be available some other way than through Boot Camp Assistant. I know there are third party companies that offer a software for the magic mouse but I don't trust anyone providing Apple drivers other than Apple itself.

TommyDragon, Aug 3, 2020
Thema:

Do I need to download updated drivers to connect Apple Magic Keyboard with Windows 10...

1. Do I need to download updated drivers to connect Apple Magic Keyboard with Windows 10... - Similar Threads - need download updated

2. Apple magic keyboard on Windows 10 laptop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Apple magic keyboard on Windows 10 laptop: Hey all, connected my Apple magic keyboard to razer laptop and most of the characters are working fine on the new keyboard. However, the function keys i.e. brightness levels, volume etc. Don't seem to work, and can't figure out why they aren't.. have tried downloading and...
  3. using apple magic keyboard with lenovo windows 10 pc

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    using apple magic keyboard with lenovo windows 10 pc: I'm using a bluetooth apple keyboard with windows pc. all the keys are working fine except the function row keys which include volume rockers and play/pause etc. For example, when i click the volume up key on the apple magic keyboard on chrome, it opens up the HTML editor....
  4. Has anyone managed to port Apple Keyboard Layout to windows 10 for apple magic keyboard?

Has anyone managed to port Apple Keyboard Layout to windows 10 for apple magic keyboard?: Has anyone managed to port Apple Keyboard Layout to windows 10 for apple magic keyboard? submitted by /u/exilen [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hurx1v/has_anyone_managed_to_port_apple_keyboard_layout/
  5. Can I use an Apple magic Keyboard with Windows?

Can I use an Apple magic Keyboard with Windows?: All about Bluetooth Kann ich ein Apple magic Keyboard mit Windows benützen?
  6. Apple Magic keyboard in Windows 10

Apple Magic keyboard in Windows 10: I am running Windows 10 on Mac Pro 2019 with a magic keyboard. In Windows I consistently get @ when I type ", and " when I type @. How do I resolve this, please?...
  7. How to properly connect Apple Magic Keyboard to Windows 10?

How to properly connect Apple Magic Keyboard to Windows 10?: I am running bootcamp on my Mac. Recently, there's been an issue, where my Magic Keyboard does not work for windows, but fully and properly works in the Mac OS partition. The keyboard does not get connected through bluetooth. Trying to pair takes forever. The only choice,...
  8. How to properly connect Apple Magic Keyboard to Windows 10?

How to properly connect Apple Magic Keyboard to Windows 10?: I am running bootcamp on my Mac. Recently, there's been an issue, where my Magic Keyboard does not work for windows, but fully and properly works in the Mac OS partition. The keyboard does not get connected through bluetooth. Trying to pair takes forever. The only choice,...
  9. connect Apple Magic Mouse to MacBook

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    connect Apple Magic Mouse to MacBook: Please help me with advice. I cannot connect an Apple Magic Mouse to my MacBook running Windows 10. I’ve recently installed Windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/connect-apple-magic-mouse-to-macbook/529f19c6-44e1-49f0-8a9b-e2c59116e0af
  10. Connecting bluetooth Apple magic Keyboard in Windows 10

Connecting bluetooth Apple magic Keyboard in Windows 10: Hi, I have a dual boot pc running macOS and Win 10. The Magic Mouse connects readily and easily but keyboard will not. Have tried switching kb on and off but still does not connect unless I use the lead which defeats the purpose of having Bluetooth devices! Anyone any...