Windows 10: do I need to download windows 10 again and buy a new license?

Discus and support do I need to download windows 10 again and buy a new license? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello I am still working with windows 7 pro on my computer. I now need to switch to windows 10. I had installed windows 10 on my computer back in 2015... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by RalphNoddin, Jun 14, 2020.

1. do I need to download windows 10 again and buy a new license?

Hello I am still working with windows 7 pro on my computer. I now need to switch to windows 10. I had installed windows 10 on my computer back in 2015 but I found it very hard to get use to, so I went back to using windows 7 pro. So now that it is no longer supported I would like to start using windows 10. Can I now switch back to windows 10 that I had used for a while or do I need to download it again and buy a new license?

:)

RalphNoddin, Jun 14, 2020
  2. P4-630 Win User

DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

Click to expand... Yeah I went to that site, why do I need to buy a key?
    I won't buy a key, stupid.

I'll revert back to windows 7 then.

When I still was on windows 7, about a year ago I added 4GB extra ram which is a total of 8GB now,
    is that causing the problem?

P4-630, Jun 14, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 14, 2020
  4. skippy258 Win User

do I need to download windows 10 again and buy a new license?

DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

this search might help you https://www.google.com.au/webhp?sou...o+to+get+it+activated+windows+10+blocked+keys

From http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/why-activate-windows-10

If you upgraded to Windows 10 for free and ended up in a non-activated state, try following these steps:

• Go to Start
      do I need to download  windows 10 again and buy a new license? [​IMG]
      , then select Settings > Update & security > Activation.
    • Select Go to Store, and check to see if a valid license is available for your device. If a license isn't available, you'll need to buy Windows from the Store.

Note
      • This only applies if you haven't made changes to the hardware for your device.

or you could hack it with a crack but please note this is always risky and you don't know what's in the hack

skippy258, Jun 14, 2020
Thema:

do I need to download windows 10 again and buy a new license?

1. do I need to download windows 10 again and buy a new license? - Similar Threads - need download again

2. Will I have to buy a new license?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Will I have to buy a new license?: My husband's computer was borked due to the combination of a Windows Update and a bad disk drive. I am having to totally replace the drive that had Windows installed on it, and reinstall Windows 11. Am I going to have to buy a whole new license or is there a way to use his...
  3. Do I have to buy windows 10 again?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Do I have to buy windows 10 again?: Hello, I've bought windows 10 online for my first gaming computer. Currently I am in the process of building a new gaming PC and was wondering if I could still use the windows 10 installation key from my first computer onto this new computer while keeping windows 10 on both...
  4. Do I need to buy a new version of Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Do I need to buy a new version of Windows 10?: Hi A friend built my PC in 2011 using a OEM system builder pack version of Windows 7. I then upgraded my PC hard drive and moved Windows from HDD to SSD drive. I then later upgraded to Windows 10 from Windows 7. I would now like to build a new PC and install Windows 10...
  5. Do I have to buy a new license?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Do I have to buy a new license?: A couple years ago I bought a Lenovo laptop with Windows 10 Home pre-installed. I'm currently building a PC. Do I have to buy a new license, or can I somehow transfer the license to my new computer? submitted by /u/PM_ME_SUPAIDAMAN [link] [comments]...
  6. Do I need a new License?

Do I need a new License?: I purchased my spouse a new chassis for their computer. While moving the components over I put a pretty nice gouge in the motherboard. Unfortunately it will not boot not surprised after testing all of the components. It is an older motherboard/chip so I decided it is time for...
  7. Need guidance for buy licenses for Windows 10

Need guidance for buy licenses for Windows 10: Hi There..!! I purchased an old workstation without any hard disk. And, I installed windows 10 in it without buying any license. Now I would like to make my windows genuine with a genuine purchased license. Please guide me what license type I should buy which makes my...
  8. Do I really need to buy a new version of Windows 10?

Do I really need to buy a new version of Windows 10?: I just replaced my motherboard and in order for it to "take", for lack of a better word, I had to reinstall Windows 10 onto my computer so that it would register. The issue now is that, for some reason, my computer is telling me that I need to buy a new version of Windows. Do...
  9. Windows 10 (Do I really need to buy a new version)

Windows 10 (Do I really need to buy a new version): Decided to update my desktop computer with a new motherboard, chip , and memory . Went to the nearest computer store at the time , where they asked me what I was using on my present computer. I told them I had updated my previous version of windows XP with Windows 10 when it...
  10. Do i need to buy windows again?

in Windows 10 Support
    Do i need to buy windows again?: Hello guys so today i just changed my laptop's hard disk and the person who change my hard disk says that i need to buy windows again in order to receive windows 10 which im wondering if its true or not because i have an original windows before, so now i leave my laptop...