Windows 10: do i need to install adobe flash for firefox?

Discus and support do i need to install adobe flash for firefox? in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; hi i'm a firefox user egde is cool but i'm used to be a firefox user well right now i haven't adobe flash player , but with firefox i can play... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by drugo, Aug 13, 2015.

1. drugo Win User

do i need to install adobe flash for firefox?

hi
    i'm a firefox user
    egde is cool but i'm used to be a firefox user

well right now i haven't adobe flash player , but with firefox i can play youtube video

should i install adobe flash player?

thanks

:)

drugo, Aug 13, 2015

2. Installing Adobe Flash Player in Windows 10.

> Do I need install adobe Flash Player

No. In general there is no need to install Adobe Flash Player.

In case you see any pop ups which ask you to update/install Adobe Flash Player while browsing: Ignore them, they are fake alerts.

Get a good adblocker for whatever browser you are using.

Jsssssssss, Aug 13, 2015
  3. Adobe flash not working in microsoft edge

I am running windows 10. I have checked enable adobe on in advance setting. I refresh my browser and perform adobe flash player check. I still get adobe flash player installed. Enable adobe flash. Do I need to uninstall/reload Microsoft edge?

SylvesterHouston, Aug 13, 2015
  4. Edwin New Member

There are some web pages displaying content that does require Flash plug-in for Firefox, but if you're checkin out YouTube and things are fine, you don't especially need it.
    (Don't forget to check your FF version for v. 40.0.2) *Wink

Edwin, Aug 13, 2015
  5. topgundcp Win User
    Read this and decide yourself:
    YouTube

topgundcp, Aug 13, 2015
  6. drugo Win User
    hi
    but in the adobe's homepage to download flash player,there is not a w10 version

drugo, Aug 13, 2015
  7. Edwin New Member
    The current version works in W10. I always get the Beta version from AdobeLabs.com

Edwin, Aug 13, 2015
  8. topgundcp Win User

This is my habit to disable all the update processes created when installing 3rd party program that are always running in the background taken up system resource & RAM, slow down start up & shutdown. I prefer to update them manually including Adobe Flash Player.
    For Adobe Flash, I use this link: Adobe Find Flash version . If it's not the latest then I use step 2 on the page. Just make sure to uncheck the McAfee Optional Offer and install the latest. For MS explorer, the update is done via Windows Updates.

topgundcp, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. do i need to install adobe flash for firefox? - Similar Threads - need install adobe

2. Adobe Flash

in Windows 10 Support
    Adobe Flash: Now that Adobe is no longer supporting "Flash" is there a replacement for it for my Windows 10 version 1909 system? I thank you for your advice! *Smile 172562
  3. adobe flash

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    adobe flash: adobe flash will not let me download for microsoft edge. so i can play my games it say close chrome even when chrome not open fed up with you might just delete this browser https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adobe-flash/7c44733d-d983-46df-963e-9d932a0dc0e2
  4. Adobe Flash

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Adobe Flash: Adobe flash installed by Windows 10 at factory. Suddenly it shows up disabled. Followed all instructions, still not working. EXTREMELY frustrating and have literally wasted hours trying to correct. Any new ideas?...
  5. adobe flash

in Windows 10 Customization
    adobe flash: If adobe flash is discontinued 2020, what can I use on royal games which depends on adobe flash https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adobe-flash/e79071ab-a00b-40da-a659-09d9c7de804c
  6. Need to install Adobe Flash Player

Need to install Adobe Flash Player: Need to install Adobe Flash Player https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-to-install-adobe-flash-player/cfd12012-8ff2-45fe-b443-c6f764db7db0
  7. Do I need to install Adobe flash player in order to watch movies from,vudu.com.Do I need...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Do I need to install Adobe flash player in order to watch movies from,vudu.com.Do I need...: Do I need to install Adobe Flash Player on my device In order to watch movies from vudu.com?Do I need higher speed too?What browser,upgrades and downloads will I need in order to make it work?...
  8. adobe flash

adobe flash: I cant stream any videos (youtube, vimeo, etc) nor audio (spotify) with any of my browsers. I usually use edge. adobe flash is enabled but it seems to be unresponsive any help? thank you!...
  9. Adobe Flash

in Browsers and Email
    Adobe Flash: I completed the download of 14295 with no problem yesterday. Today I keep receiving pop ups that say ADOBE FLASH HAS CRASHED Where does this come from???????????????????? 45869
  10. Adobe Flash

in Browsers and Email
    Adobe Flash: I keep getting a notice from Adobe Flash stating that I need to install a critical update in W10 Preview 9879. But it cannot be installed, see attachment. Has anyone else had this problem ? and should one need to download Flash in W10. 3368

Users found this page by searching for:

1. do i need adobe flash with windows 10 firefox