Windows 10: Do I need to restart the server after adding a new user to ADAC

Discus and support Do I need to restart the server after adding a new user to ADAC in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello guys, it is a simple and basic question, do I need to restart the server after adding a new user or changing someone's permissions ? Thanks... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by 2b2b2b, Feb 14, 2020.

1. 2b2b2b Win User

Do I need to restart the server after adding a new user to ADAC

Hello guys, it is a simple and basic question, do I need to restart the server after adding a new user or changing someone's permissions ?

Thanks

:)

2b2b2b, Feb 14, 2020
  2. jubjib1 Win User

Window Server 2003 can't AD replication

Hi Support Team

I have server install Windows Server 2003. It's old and hardware unstable. I need to change to new Server. I try AD replication to new Server but after completed step.

I can't turn down old Server. When turn down old Server AD users and computer or another feature about AD can't use. I need your suggest.

jubjib1, Feb 14, 2020
  3. Adding a new user

Hi Alex,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I will definitely assist you.

Let’s try simple steps and check if it helps. Follow the below steps.

• Type settings on the Windows search bar and select
      Settings.

• Click on Accounts, and click on
      Family & other users
      on the left pane.

• Now you can add new user account.
    Also visit the below link on how to create new user account. (Steps applies to Windows 10).

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/create-user-account#create-user-account=windows-8

Hope this helps. If you need further assistance with Windows, let us know and will be glad to help.

Billion Debbarma, Feb 14, 2020
  4. Do I need to restart the server after adding a new user to ADAC

windows 10 - Microsoft Store & Adding new user

Hi,

Creating or adding new user account is one possible troubleshooting step that you can perform whenever you are encountering problems with Windows Store. Through this, we can identify if there are corrupted files in the current user that causes problem with
    Windows Store. If you are having problem adding account through Account settings, let us try these steps instead:

• Open Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type this net localgroup administrator test /add and hit
      Enter
    Keep us posted.

Antoneth Ber, Feb 14, 2020
Thema:

Do I need to restart the server after adding a new user to ADAC

1. Do I need to restart the server after adding a new user to ADAC - Similar Threads - need restart server

2. Adding new users to Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Adding new users to Windows: I have a new to me desktop that was running Windows 10. I have tried to add additional users but the Settings option refused to let me and said I had to use Control Panel. I tried that but it just sent me back to Settings which told me I had to use Control Panel................
  3. Adding new users to Windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Adding new users to Windows: I have a new to me desktop that was running Windows 10. I have tried to add additional users but the Settings option refused to let me and said I had to use Control Panel. I tried that but it just sent me back to Settings which told me I had to use Control Panel................
  4. creating user in AD restarting server

in Windows 10 Gaming
    creating user in AD restarting server: Hellowhile creating a user account in AD my server 2012 r2 standard is restarting. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/creating-user-in-ad-restarting-server/cbf02fbc-81ee-4636-96dc-0c18207eadae
  5. creating user in AD restarting server

creating user in AD restarting server: Hellowhile creating a user account in AD my server 2012 r2 standard is restarting. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/creating-user-in-ad-restarting-server/cbf02fbc-81ee-4636-96dc-0c18207eadae
  6. AD Server restart randomly!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    AD Server restart randomly!: Good dayPlease, can you help me with a Server...? We have set up a new AD server and the unit just restart randomly in production time. I'm struggling to get to the problem. Can someone guide me and help to why the server is doing this?Windows Server 2012R2 installed on...
  7. AD Server restart randomly!

AD Server restart randomly!: Good dayPlease, can you help me with a Server...? We have set up a new AD server and the unit just restart randomly in production time. I'm struggling to get to the problem. Can someone guide me and help to why the server is doing this?Windows Server 2012R2 installed on...
  8. what server do I use when adding new account to email

what server do I use when adding new account to email: What server do I use for outlook mail https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-server-do-i-use-when-adding-new-account-to/4da51f07-0a4b-4e6b-aded-7522191f15bf
  9. Adding new user problems

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Adding new user problems: Whenever I add a new user, some of the elements of Windows 10 don't work properly. For instance, the Start Menu does not pop up, or either the right click or the left click works but not both, Also some apps like Weather try to start but immediately shut off. Even the...
  10. Problem added new user

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Problem added new user: I'm going to give my computer to my wife so I added her as a new user. First on her W10 computer she's not signed in through her Microsoft account, just her name and a random password, upgraded from Windows 7. Wasn't able to use that, Windows requires a Microsoft...