Windows 10: Do I need to upgrade Avast and/or Malwarebytes

Discus and support Do I need to upgrade Avast and/or Malwarebytes in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I'm using Windows 10 version 1903, with S Mode disabled. My explorer is Chrome. I use Avast Free and Malwarebytes Free. Do I need to upgrade to one of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by bigfoote, Dec 20, 2019.

1. bigfoote Win User

Do I need to upgrade Avast and/or Malwarebytes

I'm using Windows 10 version 1903, with S Mode disabled. My explorer is Chrome. I use Avast Free and Malwarebytes Free. Do I need to upgrade to one of their Premium versions? If so, which one? Thanks.

:)

bigfoote, Dec 20, 2019

2. Avast internet security and malwarebytes.

Avast is fine. Run Malwarebytes as needed.

DonInKansas, Dec 20, 2019
  3. Thor Win User
    Avast internet security and malwarebytes.

I have avast installed already and was thinking of getting malwarebytes. Does anybody have a combo of antivirus software and malwarebytes on their system? Would this cause some compatibility issues and system instability?

4. Steevo Win User

Avast internet security and malwarebytes.

I have both, and only run malwarebytes every week or so to do a quick scan, and actually since avast is password protect-able and you can do boot time scans malwarebytes is actually just overkill.

Steevo, Dec 20, 2019
Thema:

1. Do I need to upgrade Avast and/or Malwarebytes - Similar Threads - need upgrade Avast

2. Need Information about Avast

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Need Information about Avast: Hi, I want to install Avast antivirus is that safe?[Original Title: need inforamtion] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/need-information-about-avast/a64e2f49-cd06-4fc5-b566-e01009f69622
  3. do i need to install avast Chrome extension?

do i need to install avast Chrome extension?: please i would like to know why i need to install avast Chrome extension? [media] 176426
  4. NEED TO UNINSTALL AVAST BUT ...

NEED TO UNINSTALL AVAST BUT ...: I read your Q&A regarding this issue. Have tried and uninstall Avast, but now it is BACK! Now you say I am to download avast-clear from AVAST!?! Will it not install other undeletable issues on my computer?!...
  5. Do I need to upgrade Avast and/or Malwarebytes

Do I need to upgrade Avast and/or Malwarebytes: I'm using Windows 10 version 1903, with S Mode disabled. My explorer is Chrome. I use Avast Free and Malwarebytes Free. Do I need to upgrade to one of their Premium versions? If so, which one? Thanks. 146831
  6. Malwarebytes or avast browser extension.

Malwarebytes or avast browser extension.: Hello , So i recently received a malwarebytes premium license for free and i decided to use the malwarebytes browser too , now my question is , which browser extension is better , malwarebytes or avast? i already had avast for chrome , but i think that malwarebytes might be...
  7. Do I Need to Upgrade ??

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Do I Need to Upgrade ??: Ok So i am Pleased with my home version but i keep hearing u should upgrade why and what are the benefits and who needs pro Thanks 115304
  8. do I need Malwarebytes if I use Windows Defender?

do I need Malwarebytes if I use Windows Defender?: do I need Malwarebytes if I use Windows Defender? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/protect_defender-protect_scanning-windows_10/do-i-need-malwarebytes-if-i-use-windows-defender/7c4e1dfa-a7ea-43cb-96ef-510fb959a5b8
  9. Issues with malwarebytes need help

Issues with malwarebytes need help: So i have had some issues lately with my computer from a virus i do not know where from. So for starters my task manager opens blank and closes immediately later i try to open my malware bytes and it comes up with unable to connect to service it has a very long delay before...
  10. Upgrading Malwarebytes

Upgrading Malwarebytes: I run Windows defender and the free version of Malwarebytes with no problems. The paid for upgrade of Malwarebytes is good value for three pc's for 12 months and runs in the background rather than manually. Will they still run together, or will WD be switched off? 51914