Windows 10: DO I NEED TO UPGRADE MOTHERBOARD DRIVER FOR ACCER ASPIRE R FOR WIN 10

Discus and support DO I NEED TO UPGRADE MOTHERBOARD DRIVER FOR ACCER ASPIRE R FOR WIN 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; DO I NEED TO UPGRADE MOTHERBOARD DRIVER FOR ACCER ASPIRE R FOR WIN 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by nqureshi2, Sep 21, 2019.

1. nqureshi2 Win User

DO I NEED TO UPGRADE MOTHERBOARD DRIVER FOR ACCER ASPIRE R FOR WIN 10

:)

nqureshi2, Sep 21, 2019

2. Windows 10 and upgrading motherboard

Hi,

Thank you for bringing up your query on Microsoft Community.

The only hardware changes that can negatively impact activation status once you upgrade to free version are the changes to the:

• CPU
    • TPM
    • Motherboard replacement
    The following changes are examples of hardware changes that will NOT impact the activation status:

• HDD/SSD
    • Video card
    • Adding extra memory
    Let us follow the steps suggested by Andre Da Costa (replied
    on July 26, 2015) in the following thread:

Will Upgrading Motherboard After Upgrading To Windows 10 Make Me Lose My Windows License?

Will Upgrading Motherboard After Upgrading To Windows 10 Make Me Lose My Windows License?

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows, we are glad to assist you.

Abdul_Malik, Sep 21, 2019
  3. NGeo Win User
    The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Hey Dj Urko, I am trying to install the realtek driver and I get the error 0x0001. I have disabled secure boot and Driver signature. I have the latest win 10 build. What am I doing wrong? Can u post the complete list of steps that I have to take? I have an asus z170 with alc1150.
    Thanks in advance

4. DO I NEED TO UPGRADE MOTHERBOARD DRIVER FOR ACCER ASPIRE R FOR WIN 10

Win 10 upgrade issues and compatibility issues due to graphic cards r GTX960M.

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

This issue might occur if display driver is corrupt.

To assist you better, please provided us the information below:

• Have you update the display driver?
    • How exactly are you trying to upgrade to Windows 10? Is it through Windows updates or through Media Creation tool?

Please check the system requirement for installing Windows 10 on the computer before upgrading to Windows 10.

How to Check Windows 10 Computer System Specs & Requirements - Microsoft

I suggest you to follow the steps below to update Display Adapter driver and also update all the pending Windows updates. Then check if you are able to upgrade to Windows 10.

Step 1: I recommend
    you to update the latest driver for display adapter in the Device Manager and check if it helps.

1. Press Windows Key + R Key.

2. Then type “devmgmt.msc” without the quotes and hit on
    Enter Key.

3. Expand Display Adapter.

4. Right click on the driver and click on Update Driver Software.

Step 2: I suggest update all the pending Windows update and check if it helps.

1. Open Windows Update by clicking the Start button
    DO I NEED TO UPGRADE MOTHERBOARD DRIVER FOR ACCER ASPIRE R FOR WIN 10 11899_en-us_8.jpg

2. In the search box, type Update, and then, in the list of results, click
    Windows Update.

3. On the left pane, click Check for updates, and then wait while Windows looks for the latest updates for your computer.

Please get back to us with an update on issue with upgrading to Windows 10 due to display adapter driver problem, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Sep 21, 2019
Thema:

1. DO I NEED TO UPGRADE MOTHERBOARD DRIVER FOR ACCER ASPIRE R FOR WIN 10 - Similar Threads - NEED UPGRADE MOTHERBOARD

2. What can I do my accer aspire 3 is not showing anything its blank

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What can I do my accer aspire 3 is not showing anything its blank: Hello my pc accer aspire 3 is not showing anything on the screen it's blank no place to put a password not even icons it's just showing a picture and a pointer please help...
  3. What can I do my accer aspire 3 is not showing anything its blank

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What can I do my accer aspire 3 is not showing anything its blank: Hello my pc accer aspire 3 is not showing anything on the screen it's blank no place to put a password not even icons it's just showing a picture and a pointer please help...
  4. What can I do my accer aspire 3 is not showing anything its blank

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Upgrading cpu and motherboard, do i need to reinstall windows?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Upgrading cpu and motherboard, do i need to reinstall windows?: Hello guys,so i just ordered a new motherboard and CPU, but a friend of mine said I maybe need to reinstall windows if neededso my question was do I need to reinstall windows and do I need to backup my PC, what do I need to do if I need to reinstall windows?I'm upgrading from...
  6. Upgrading cpu and motherboard, do i need to reinstall windows?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Upgrading cpu and motherboard, do i need to reinstall windows?: Hello guys,so i just ordered a new motherboard and CPU, but a friend of mine said I maybe need to reinstall windows if neededso my question was do I need to reinstall windows and do I need to backup my PC, what do I need to do if I need to reinstall windows?I'm upgrading from...
  7. Upgrading my motherboard, what do I need to do to prepare?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Upgrading my motherboard, what do I need to do to prepare?: Hello, I was wondering what are the steps I need to do to transfer my windows 10 and pc data to my new motherboard? Researched online but most of videos and articles skip important questions like:1 How do I back up all my pc data? 2 Do I have to reinstall the drivers for my...
  8. Upgrading my motherboard, what do I need to do to prepare?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Upgrading my motherboard, what do I need to do to prepare?: Hello, I was wondering what are the steps I need to do to transfer my windows 10 and pc data to my new motherboard? Researched online but most of videos and articles skip important questions like:1 How do I back up all my pc data? 2 Do I have to reinstall the drivers for my...
  9. Upgrading my motherboard, what do I need to do to prepare?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. my accer aspire touch screen is not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    my accer aspire touch screen is not working: my touch screen is not working how can i fix it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-accer-aspire-touch-screen-is-not-working/ca13d62a-0484-4e9b-904d-e6a4f3641bd7

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Discus upgrading motherboard pdf