Windows 10: Do i need update W10?

Discus and support Do i need update W10? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Well, do i need download W10 updates? Cuz i always stopped updates after installing it. Version is 1909 145595 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by ivanoff, Dec 3, 2019 at 2:27 PM.

1. ivanoff Win User

Do i need update W10?

Well, do i need download W10 updates? Cuz i always stopped updates after installing it. Version is 1909

:)

2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Do i need update W10? :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3. Issues with W10 Mail App

Hi Frank,

To guide you in the right direction, let us know the following:

• Did you add your fsnet.co.uk (POP3) address as an additional account in W10 Mail App?
    I suggest you to remove the account and re-add it.

I suggest you to try the steps provided in the link below and check.

Outlook help - Office Support

Please get back to us with the required information, to assist you further.

Regards,

Syed Abdul Jabbar, Dec 3, 2019 at 2:30 PM
  4. btarunr Win User

Do i need update W10?

Intel E5200 Gets Updated, R0 Stepping Coming Up

Intel's Pentium Dual-Core E5200 processor is getting on course for a specifications update. The chip will feature in a new, improved Wolfdale-2M core, spec'd out as the R0 stepping, from its current M0 stepping. The new stepping is intended to add new instructions, power-management features, and bring about changes in the chip-package. A short list of known changes is as follows:
    • CPUID changed from 10677 to 1067A
    • Power State Indicator (PSI) support with Intel 4 series chipsets
    • New instructions - XSAVE and XRSTOR
    • New S-spec and MM numbers
    • New halide-free chip package
    Due to the changed CPUID, users may require BIOS updates to detect the CPU. According to the company, E5200 R0 should be out by April 13.

Source: TechConnect Magazine

Thema:

Do i need update W10?

1. Do i need update W10? - Similar Threads - need update W10

2. I can't find the update I need in the Windows Update Catalog. What do I do?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I can't find the update I need in the Windows Update Catalog. What do I do?: [ATTACH][ATTACH] I tried finding the standalone update for KB4023814 in the Microsoft Update Catalog, but it was not there. What do I do? How do I compensate for this update?...
  3. do I need Bounjour

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    do I need Bounjour: do I need Bounjour , what would happen if I removed it from my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/do-i-need-bounjour/d31be498-d71a-4ae2-b6aa-27e5e5d98c9e
  4. Do i NEED and W10 Key to reinstall?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Do i NEED and W10 Key to reinstall?: Im not expert at this , helping a friend(elderly) whose ASUS AIO suddenly wont boot past the BIOS screen. Ive been able to boot into USB and run every thing that i can form the latest W10 download(to usb) from MS. I have been able to boot into Linux Mint(Cinnamon) and see...
  5. Do I need to update windows defender?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Do I need to update windows defender?: Do I need to update windows defender? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/do-i-need-to-update-windows-defender/b44f8037-54a6-4b0b-97d3-61bd77abe7e7
  6. Do I need to update Java?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Do I need to update Java?: I’ve received a notification in the Action Center that I am supposed to update my Java. But I use Firefox rather than Internet Explorer. Do I really have to do this update?...
  7. Do I need Defender?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Do I need Defender?: I have the pro version of Malwarebytes Anti-Malware + Microsoft Security Essentials. Malwarebytes Anti-Malware is on & monitoring. Do I need Defender? I keep getting this window on login. [img] 10748
  8. Do I need antivirus?

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Do I need antivirus?: From my question you will doubtless realize I'm new to virtual machines. I've just installed VMWare Player and W10 TP. On my host system I have Emsisoft Internet Security running. I have no idea whether this will also protect my VM setup or if I need separate firewall...
  9. How do I know if I need to update to these drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do I know if I need to update to these drivers: Or if the ones I have are up to date? Thanks! Acer Aspire E1-572 Driver Download 50101
  10. Do I need to mess with my partitions before I upgrade to W10?

in Windows 10 Support
    Do I need to mess with my partitions before I upgrade to W10?: https://i.imgur.com/dr4PPFZ.png I'm running W7 and those are my current partitions, I want to use the reset option when I upgrade to get rid of everything, the only partition I really know out of those 3 is my main OS one. Do I need to delete any of these prior to...