Windows 10: Do i need update W10?

Discus and support Do i need update W10? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Well, do i need download W10 updates? Cuz i always stopped updates after installing it. Version is 1909 145595 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by ivanoff, Dec 3, 2019.

1. ivanoff Win User

Do i need update W10?

Well, do i need download W10 updates? Cuz i always stopped updates after installing it. Version is 1909

:)

ivanoff, Dec 3, 2019
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Do i need update W10? :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Dec 3, 2019
  3. Issues with W10 Mail App

Hi Frank,

To guide you in the right direction, let us know the following:

• Did you add your fsnet.co.uk (POP3) address as an additional account in W10 Mail App?
    I suggest you to remove the account and re-add it.

I suggest you to try the steps provided in the link below and check.

Outlook help - Office Support

Please get back to us with the required information, to assist you further.

Regards,

Syed Abdul Jabbar, Dec 3, 2019
  4. btarunr Win User

Do i need update W10?

Intel E5200 Gets Updated, R0 Stepping Coming Up

Intel's Pentium Dual-Core E5200 processor is getting on course for a specifications update. The chip will feature in a new, improved Wolfdale-2M core, spec'd out as the R0 stepping, from its current M0 stepping. The new stepping is intended to add new instructions, power-management features, and bring about changes in the chip-package. A short list of known changes is as follows:
    • CPUID changed from 10677 to 1067A
    • Power State Indicator (PSI) support with Intel 4 series chipsets
    • New instructions - XSAVE and XRSTOR
    • New S-spec and MM numbers
    • New halide-free chip package
    Due to the changed CPUID, users may require BIOS updates to detect the CPU. According to the company, E5200 R0 should be out by April 13.

Source: TechConnect Magazine

btarunr, Dec 3, 2019
Thema:

Do i need update W10?

1. Do i need update W10? - Similar Threads - need update W10

2. Do I need update win11?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Do I need update win11?: I want to know the different of win10 and win11. Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/do-i-need-update-win11/89db3797-2948-4831-b031-4b21b9692f38
  3. Do I need to change new W10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Do I need to change new W10?: Dear Sir/Madam:My W10 bought 6-year ago. In the past, I am satisfied with the speed of it.Now it changed! For instance the “optimize” When it does “optimize”, it turned between “Defragmented” and “ consolidated” and very fast. Now, most times it does “relocated” and very...
  4. Do I need to change new W10?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Do I need to change new W10?: Dear Sir/Madam:My W10 bought 6-year ago. In the past, I am satisfied with the speed of it.Now it changed! For instance the “optimize” When it does “optimize”, it turned between “Defragmented” and “ consolidated” and very fast. Now, most times it does “relocated” and very...
  5. How Do I Update W10 20H2?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How Do I Update W10 20H2?: Hi guys. My MSI laptop is currently on Windows 10 Version 20H2(OS Build 19042.928). Several months ago, I did a Windows 10 Reset with help from you guys, since I was installing new SSDs and wanted to move OS to one of them. Anyway, I read online recently that Microsoft...
  6. How do I stop the W10 updates?

How do I stop the W10 updates?: How can stop the updates? Or at least choose the security and leave the rest behind? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-stop-the-w10-updates/fc5a5065-d025-47f4-9eba-dd59a10a105a
  7. Do I need the update?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Do I need the update?: [ATTACH] Brauch ich das Update?
  8. Do i NEED and W10 Key to reinstall?

Do i NEED and W10 Key to reinstall?: Im not expert at this , helping a friend(elderly) whose ASUS AIO suddenly wont boot past the BIOS screen. Ive been able to boot into USB and run every thing that i can form the latest W10 download(to usb) from MS. I have been able to boot into Linux Mint(Cinnamon) and see...
  9. Do I need to update Java?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Do I need to update Java?: I’ve received a notification in the Action Center that I am supposed to update my Java. But I use Firefox rather than Internet Explorer. Do I really have to do this update?...
  10. Do I need to mess with my partitions before I upgrade to W10?

in Windows 10 Support
    Do I need to mess with my partitions before I upgrade to W10?: https://i.imgur.com/dr4PPFZ.png I'm running W7 and those are my current partitions, I want to use the reset option when I upgrade to get rid of everything, the only partition I really know out of those 3 is my main OS one. Do I need to delete any of these prior to...