Windows 10: Do I need Vulkan Run Times Libraries? Windows10

Discus and support Do I need Vulkan Run Times Libraries? Windows10 in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I've just been checking something in my Control Panel & I noticed these two Apps: Vulkan Run Time Libraries 1.0.33.0 publisher LunarG, Inc & Vulkan... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Taffy087, Mar 5, 2021.

1. Taffy087 Win User

Do I need Vulkan Run Times Libraries? Windows10

I've just been checking something in my Control Panel & I noticed these two Apps:

Vulkan Run Time Libraries 1.0.33.0 publisher LunarG, Inc & Vulkan Run Time Libraries 1.0.54.1 publisher Intel

According to Bing: "Vulkan Run Time Libraries is a new graphic standard provided by Khronos Group Inc.

More specifically, it is a 3D Graphics API and is supposed to be the successor of the OpenGL standard. So, in simpler terms, it is just like OpenGL or DirectX which are used for gaming and better 3D performance."

I didn't install them, nor have I installed any games.

Does Windows need them for graphics? Can I use my Revo Pro to uninstall them without adversely affecting anything else?

PS I'm not sure which "Windows topic" to use. If any change is needed, would a Moderator please move this? TIA

:)

Taffy087, Mar 5, 2021

2. Vulkan Run Time Libraries

What is Vulkan Run Time Libraries?

Julio L.Ruiz, Mar 5, 2021
  3. Vulkan Run Time Libraries 1.0.33.0

please let me know the authentic source to download Vulkan Run Time Libraries 1.0.33.0 and Vulkan Run Time Libraries 1.0.54.0

RaghavendraHurali, Mar 5, 2021
  4. Do I need Vulkan Run Times Libraries? Windows10

Vulkan Run Time Libraries

Hello Julio

Vulkan Run Time Libraries is a kind of system on which developers build their current video games. It is very likely that Vulkan Run Time Libraries has appeared on your computer after installing a new version of the drivers of your graphics card, or you may
    have installed a video game based on this modern API like Doom. It is completely normal that it has been installed and you should not worry at all.

I hope this helps you

Wilfredo_Soto, Mar 5, 2021
Thema:

Do I need Vulkan Run Times Libraries? Windows10

1. Do I need Vulkan Run Times Libraries? Windows10 - Similar Threads - need Vulkan Run

2. Is it okay to uninstall vulkan run time libraries

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it okay to uninstall vulkan run time libraries: I am having low end laptop so i started uninstalling unwanted application. Is it okay to uninstall vulkan run time libraries ?.....Anyone tell me please....
  3. Is it okay to uninstall vulkan run time libraries

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is it okay to uninstall vulkan run time libraries: I am having low end laptop so i started uninstalling unwanted application. Is it okay to uninstall vulkan run time libraries ?.....Anyone tell me please....
  4. Is it okay to uninstall vulkan run time libraries

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. How do I set System Time from an application running in Windows10

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do I set System Time from an application running in Windows10: I am running an industrial user interface in "Siemens WinCC" on a PC with Windows 10. It communicates with a PLC to display data and handle user input. The PLC has a time. This is considered the correct time, and I want the PC to have the same time. In Windows 7, I could...
  6. Vulkan RunTime Libraries - Should I delete it?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Vulkan RunTime Libraries - Should I delete it?: What is this? Should I delete it? [IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-this/25b2d82a-e66c-43da-84b8-b9c5dd4f9209
  7. Vulkan Vsync Blocky Screen Tearing, I need Help!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Vulkan Vsync Blocky Screen Tearing, I need Help!: I'm experiencing some Problems with my Vulkan Drivers whenever I run a Game/Emulator that Supports Vulkan with Vsync Enabled, there is a Tiny bit of Screen Tearing on the top of the Screen, I even DDU'ed my Graphics Drivers, Nothing!, someone please help?...
  8. Vulkan runtime libraries

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Vulkan runtime libraries: I have 2 copies of subject file, both installed on the same date, one by Intel( v1.0.54.1) the other by LunarG( v1.0.33.0) Both files are the same size. Do I need both of them?...
  9. Vulkan Runtime Libraries software

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Vulkan Runtime Libraries software: Is it okay to remove older versions of the Vulkan Runtime Libraries? I have versions 1.0.33.0 and 1.0.65.1 installed on my computer - is it alright to remove the older version from 11/2017?...
  10. Libraries......do I need them??

in Windows 10 Support
    Libraries......do I need them??: Hot on the heels of my earlier triumph some minutes ago*Party...feeling really enthusiastic and positive now,*Biggrin and wondering if I should get to know more about libraries....and do I need them. Presently have 4 x HDDs in my PC.....with pics/audio/films/TVrecordings...