Windows 10: Do I need XboxLive Gold to Play Ages of Empire?

Discus and support Do I need XboxLive Gold to Play Ages of Empire? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I just purchased Ages of Empire Definitive Edition for PC. I do not have a Xbox and thought that I would be able to play the game on my PC. But it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by BenjaminSerafin, Nov 26, 2018.

1. Do I need XboxLive Gold to Play Ages of Empire?

I just purchased Ages of Empire Definitive Edition for PC. I do not have a Xbox and thought that I would be able to play the game on my PC. But it looks like I am not able to. The game starts and about 1-2 min into the game, I get a Warning, another process may be interfering...

I have Ian Intel I7 8th Gen, with 16 GB Ram, Nvidia Geforce GTX, etc. It has the requirement...

:)

BenjaminSerafin, Nov 26, 2018

2. age of empires gold edition

I just got age of empires gold edition. I downloaded the disc. I can get to the start menu. when I try to start a game it says I need to insert a game disc. (the cd is in). I am running windows 10. any suggestions???

PaulMitcham, Nov 26, 2018
  3. insert cd error in age of empires gold edition

Hi Prem,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Windows 10, I will certainly help you.

This issue might occur if Game is not installed properly.

To assist you to better, please provided us the information below:

• Have you checked whether empires gold edition game is compatible with Windows 10 or not?
    • Is the issue specific to empires gold edition game?

I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the Empires gold edition game in the computer. Check if it helps.

Please get back to us with an update on issue with running
    empires gold edition game, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Nov 26, 2018
  4. Do I need XboxLive Gold to Play Ages of Empire?

age of empires gold edition

i just updated my pc and have windows 10 but my old age of empires gold edition seems not to be compatible. is there another game version I can get that will work on windows 10?

ERICASTEWART, Nov 26, 2018
Thema:

Do I need XboxLive Gold to Play Ages of Empire?

1. Do I need XboxLive Gold to Play Ages of Empire? - Similar Threads - need XboxLive Gold

2. Age of Empires trial

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Age of Empires trial: Hi! So with the lockdown going on, I decided to play some old games and trying to capture some nostalgia. Rediscovering AOE 1&2 was amazing! I seem to remember that way back when, the trial version of AOE had a cool Egyptian scenario in plus a really nice campaign with the...
  3. Age of Empire game

in Windows 10 Customization
    Age of Empire game: cannot run age of empire game with windows 10 my game is set up with windows XP any solution to this? I tried running in compability mode with no luck https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/age-of-empire-game/927c8186-998c-4b77-b0ed-e447526835d6
  4. Age of Empires 2/Age of Empires 2: Conquerors Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Age of Empires 2/Age of Empires 2: Conquerors Issue: Hey! I recently formatted my pc and installed Windows 10, and I wanted to play Age of Empires 2. I tried to run it, but it wouldn't run saying "Could not initialize graphics system. Make sure that your video card and driver are compatible with DirectDraw. My specifications...
  5. Age of Empires

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Age of Empires: Hello \I bought Age of empires from Amazon but I cant install Amazon's downloader. I have the digital code . Can I use it on Microsoft site in order to be set ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/age-of-empires/0aed4443-9fc8-427b-a8c2-ab82a3ed6936
  6. Age of Empire

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Age of Empire: Hello I have problems to make the purchase of the Game through the windows 10 of the Age of Empires game, I put my data on the card but they send me a message saying that the transaction can not be performed, I do not know what the problem is, I would like it Will you advise...
  7. Age of Empires 2 and Age of Empires 2 Expansion not running.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Age of Empires 2 and Age of Empires 2 Expansion not running.: I have attempted to run these discs trying any fixes that supposedly would overcome this problem but to no avail. I even downloaded a digital edition which would only result in an error code when trying to unzip. I have attempted to use suggested downloads that some claim to...
  8. Age of empires 2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Age of empires 2: I can't get the age of kings or the conquerors to work in windows 10. Can someone help? Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/age-of-empires-2/ec72c405-54cf-4807-b19a-77830471d54a
  9. Microsoft Age of Empires II: Gold Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Age of Empires II: Gold Edition: Before I get too far, I want to say that what I'm asking is probably a bit of a stretch, so I would not be surprised if people said "no." I just thought I'd ask. Also, I've tried adjusting various "compatibility" settings ("Run this program in compatibility mode for:...,...
  10. Age of Empires

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Age of Empires: So, I buy Age of Empires: Definitive Edition. Install it...then nothing. Won't start. Game crashes every time. Reset? Done. Restart. Done. Tried to reinstall. no change. Is the computer up to it? Quad core i7 16Gb...I'd say so.......