Windows 10: Do i really need to redownload my games?

Discus and support Do i really need to redownload my games? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; In this system i use an SSD to install windows and an HDD to install everything else. So i bought the PC gamepass and installed gears 5 and the outer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by SharpPanic, Oct 21, 2019.

1. Do i really need to redownload my games?

In this system i use an SSD to install windows and an HDD to install everything else.

So i bought the PC gamepass and installed gears 5 and the outer worlds a week ago. And in this time, my ssd started to show some fatigue signs, so i bought an NVME and installed windows in it.

For my surprise i tried to show windows store where my games were saved, and the system said that i need to wipe the folder and download it all again!?

This can't be real. in my case, i still have my working SSD and i can still play, but if my drive had failed, i would be out of luck??

Please, someone help me on how to show thee store where my games are without wiping them.

Thanks.

:)

SharpPanic, Oct 21, 2019

2. redownloading a redeemed game

Hi Superandrew,

I do appreciate your efforts and time.

• What is the complete error message that you receive when you try to log in?
    • Are you logged into the system using a Microsoft account or a local account?
    I suggest you to try the steps provided in the link below and check if it helps.

Troubleshoot gameplay issues on Windows 10:

http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-...ndows/troubleshoot-gameplay-issues-windows-10

If the issue persists, you need to check with Xbox support.

In future, if you have any issues related to Windows, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Kalpana Shankarappa, Oct 21, 2019
  3. Time Lady Win User
    Minecraft redownload

If you visit the device manufacturer’s website & visit their downloads page is there anything listed so you can redownload the game?

If not then you may have to purchase Minecraft.

Time Lady, Oct 21, 2019
  4. Do i really need to redownload my games?

Redownload Games and Apps.

I just got a new HTC Trophy because my old one had an error on it. Am I able to redownload the games and apps onto the phone without being charged and are game saves in the cloud or are they lost forever on the old phone?

Loco Metal Head, Oct 21, 2019
Thema:

Do i really need to redownload my games?

1. Do i really need to redownload my games? - Similar Threads - really need redownload

2. Do I need my product key to redownload everything after reseting my PC?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Do I need my product key to redownload everything after reseting my PC?: So I noticed my PC is getting pretty slow and I've tried everything like making sure there are not background applications running and deleting to save storage space. And none of this has worked so I've decided to reset my laptop. Will I be required to insert my product key...
  3. I really need help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I really need help: This is kind of long, but here goes. So one day, I forcefully shut down my PC because my ram was acting up and I blue screened. I shut it down, but when it turned back on, it was saying that it was it was preparing automatic repair, and I thought, ok, whatever, its cool...
  4. redownload the game every time i pause it

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    redownload the game every time i pause it: i have a problem when i downloaded 6 gigabyte of forza horizon 4 i pause the download and after like 10 minutes i resume the download and it delete the 6 gigabyte and start again from the beginning...
  5. redownloading games on windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    redownloading games on windows 10: im trying to redownload some games on the microsoft store on windows 10 but it keeps saying my device is not trusted. even though i am logged in and it is my only device on the account....
  6. Which iTunes components do I REALLY need?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Which iTunes components do I REALLY need?: I did a clean reinstall of Windows 10 not long ago & want to reinstall iTunes. But 1st, I'd like to know which components I REALLY need? What I mean is that when running the iTunes setup program, it unpacks 5 Windows Installer packages: AppleApplicationSupport64.msi...
  7. Do I really need pagefile active?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Do I really need pagefile active?: Just wondering do I really need page file active on my system? I do play a lot of games, watch vids, and browse the net. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/do-i-really-need-pagefile-active/ea020c30-6dc6-4dad-a96d-24084ca1d97e
  8. I don't really need this

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I don't really need this: I understand that Microsoft download the Windows 10 update files without PC owners being aware. I am custodian of a laptop belonging to our local U3A. The C disc is not very big and partitioned with windows 7 and windows 8.1 installed. The laptop is used at meetings,...
  9. Do I really need a homegroup?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Do I really need a homegroup?: In Windows 7, I had a desktop PC and a laptop on a network without a homegroup, and I shared files seamlessly between both computers over the network. Windows 10 seems to require a homegroup to share. And if it doesn't, it sure wants to promote homegroup use. Doesn't a...
  10. I really need help with my laptop

in Windows 10 Support
    I really need help with my laptop: Hi everyone I have a very uncommon problem with my laptop, the thing is that when I play League (or any other game) it just restarts itself and I've tried so many things such as cleaning the inside of the pc(the hardware), I formatted it so it was completely clena(software),...