Windows 10: Do I require 2 copies of Win 10 to set up a dual boot 32bit and 64bit on same SSD with two...

Discus and support Do I require 2 copies of Win 10 to set up a dual boot 32bit and 64bit on same SSD with two... in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Do I require 2 copies of Win 10 to set up a dual boot 32bit and 64bit on same SSD with two partitions? I have 32 bit applications the work well on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by BruceM23, Sep 28, 2019.

1. BruceM23 Win User

Do I require 2 copies of Win 10 to set up a dual boot 32bit and 64bit on same SSD with two...

Do I require 2 copies of Win 10 to set up a dual boot 32bit and 64bit on same SSD with two partitions?

I have 32 bit applications the work well on Win 8.1 and marginally on Win 10 32bit. Need 64bit for other applications.

:)

BruceM23, Sep 28, 2019
  2. kevin8er Win User

Remove first installed Windows 7 from dual boot

1. I installed Win 7 32bit on SSD drive

2. I installed a second drive and installed Win 7 64bit on it in a dual boot configuration.

3. I no longer need the first 32 bit version and want to be able to remove that drive and boot only into the 64bit version.

What steps do I need to be able to do this?

kevin8er, Sep 28, 2019
  3. Remove first installed Windows 7 from dual boot

DraganGolocevac, Sep 28, 2019
  4. Do I require 2 copies of Win 10 to set up a dual boot 32bit and 64bit on same SSD with two...

I have a dual boot test machine with an Intel Core 2 CPU. In one partition I have 64bit Win 7 and in the other partition 32bit Win 7.

<Original title: Upgrading Windows 7>

I have a dual boot test machine with an Intel Core 2 CPU. In one partition I have 64bit Win 7 and in the other partition 32bit Win 7.

I accepted the grade in 64bit and it went fine. But 32bit install tells me that the CPU is incompatible/wont work for Win 10?

This was using "Get Windows" retail downloads, (not insider program).

georgemckinneyXY, Sep 28, 2019
Thema:

Do I require 2 copies of Win 10 to set up a dual boot 32bit and 64bit on same SSD with two...

1. Do I require 2 copies of Win 10 to set up a dual boot 32bit and 64bit on same SSD with two... - Similar Threads - require copies set

2. 32Bit Win 7 to 64Bit Win 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    32Bit Win 7 to 64Bit Win 10: So i tried to install win 10 64 bit on 32 bit win 7. Before i boot everything i installed WinToHDD and i already reinstalled it. Everything seems be fine but then they stuck at Win Logo with Spinning Wheel in it and it BOOTLOOPED. So i tried enter bios and boot menu...
  3. 32Bit Win 7 to 64Bit Win 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    32Bit Win 7 to 64Bit Win 10: So i tried to install win 10 64 bit on 32 bit win 7. Before i boot everything i installed WinToHDD and i already reinstalled it. Everything seems be fine but then they stuck at Win Logo with Spinning Wheel in it. So i tried enter bios and boot menu everything seems fine...
  4. 32Bit Win 7 to 64Bit Win 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    32Bit Win 7 to 64Bit Win 10: So i tried to install win 10 64 bit on 32 bit win 7. Before i boot everything i installed WinToHDD and i already reinstalled it. Everything seems be fine but then they stuck at Win Logo with Spinning Wheel in it. So i tried enter bios and boot menu everything seems fine...
  5. Upgrade Win 10 32bit to 64bit

Upgrade Win 10 32bit to 64bit: My pc has 32bit Windows 10 OS in C partition. My data is in D partition. If I upgrade to 64bit my CPU is 64bit will the new OS be in the C partition and the D partition remain intact? Or the D partition will be erased too?...
  6. Dual-booting the same system image in two partitions of the same SSD

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Dual-booting the same system image in two partitions of the same SSD: Hi all! My laptop currently has two partitions: the Primary one & one storing files. Due to work, I'd like to create a new partition & install exactly the same image as on my Primary drive, which I'll tweak over time. My Windows is OEM, as it was installed by the...
  7. Dual boot 2 copies of Windows 10

Dual boot 2 copies of Windows 10: Hi, Is it possible to dual boot 2 copies of Windows 10? I wanted to use one for daily use and one to test insider builds. Will there be any issues with activation if I run two different editions of Windows 10 on one PC. I have a full retail edition of Windows 7 Home...
  8. setting up Win 7/Win 10 dual-boot

setting up Win 7/Win 10 dual-boot: Hello everybody, So I'm really out of ideas when it comes to this, but let me try to explain the situation really quick and simple. I have a laptop, running Win 7 Pro x64 on a mSATA SSD 60GB drive (let's call it drive A). The other hard disk on my laptop is a 1TB...
  9. Update a dual boot Windows 7 32bit to Windows 10 64bit

Update a dual boot Windows 7 32bit to Windows 10 64bit: Hello, I am currently using a dual boot PC with Windows7 ultimate(32bit) running along with Ubuntu 12.04. I am planning to upgrade my PC to Windows 10 keeping the dual boot. I also want to clean install windows 10 after the upgrade to switch it to 64Bit as I am planning to...
  10. "downgrade" 64bit win 10 to 32bit

"downgrade" 64bit win 10 to 32bit: I have win 10 home 64bit installed and activation successful. Installed by windows update. before this, on my laptop installed win 7 home premium 64 bit. What can I do if I want to change win 10 64 bit to win 10 32bit ? I only have cd original win 7home premium. My RAM...