Windows 10: Do I require 2 copies of Win 10 to set up a dual boot 32bit and 64bit on same SSD with two...

Discus and support Do I require 2 copies of Win 10 to set up a dual boot 32bit and 64bit on same SSD with two... in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Do I require 2 copies of Win 10 to set up a dual boot 32bit and 64bit on same SSD with two partitions? I have 32 bit applications the work well on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by BruceM23, Sep 28, 2019.

1. BruceM23 Win User

Do I require 2 copies of Win 10 to set up a dual boot 32bit and 64bit on same SSD with two...

Do I require 2 copies of Win 10 to set up a dual boot 32bit and 64bit on same SSD with two partitions?

I have 32 bit applications the work well on Win 8.1 and marginally on Win 10 32bit. Need 64bit for other applications.

:)

BruceM23, Sep 28, 2019
  2. kevin8er Win User

Remove first installed Windows 7 from dual boot

1. I installed Win 7 32bit on SSD drive

2. I installed a second drive and installed Win 7 64bit on it in a dual boot configuration.

3. I no longer need the first 32 bit version and want to be able to remove that drive and boot only into the 64bit version.

What steps do I need to be able to do this?

kevin8er, Sep 28, 2019
  3. Remove first installed Windows 7 from dual boot

DraganGolocevac, Sep 28, 2019
  4. Do I require 2 copies of Win 10 to set up a dual boot 32bit and 64bit on same SSD with two...

I have a dual boot test machine with an Intel Core 2 CPU. In one partition I have 64bit Win 7 and in the other partition 32bit Win 7.

<Original title: Upgrading Windows 7>

I have a dual boot test machine with an Intel Core 2 CPU. In one partition I have 64bit Win 7 and in the other partition 32bit Win 7.

I accepted the grade in 64bit and it went fine. But 32bit install tells me that the CPU is incompatible/wont work for Win 10?

This was using "Get Windows" retail downloads, (not insider program).

georgemckinneyXY, Sep 28, 2019
Thema:

Do I require 2 copies of Win 10 to set up a dual boot 32bit and 64bit on same SSD with two...

1. Do I require 2 copies of Win 10 to set up a dual boot 32bit and 64bit on same SSD with two... - Similar Threads - require copies set

2. Dual-Boot Installation - 2 copies of Windows

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Dual-Boot Installation - 2 copies of Windows: I am setting up the dual windows on my laptop. The laptop has 2 drives (ssd 256gb and hdd 1tb). I am wondering if someone can give some advice on how the dual-boot windows installation should be achieved. The purpose of putting dual boot windows on this laptop is that we...
  3. dual boot on m.2 ssd

dual boot on m.2 ssd: i have a laptop hp 15-ay503tx with core i5 6th gen 8 gb ddr4 ram 1 TB hdd 5400rpm. currently i am using dual boot windows 7 ultimate and windows 10 both on same hdd on different partitions. i am going to install a 860 EVO 250GB SATA III M.2 SSD on this laptop and...
  4. dual boot on m.2 ssd

dual boot on m.2 ssd: i have a laptop hp 15-ay503tx with core i5 6th gen 8 gb ddr4 ram 1 TB hdd 5400rpm. currently i am using dual boot windows 7 ultimate and windows 10 both on same hdd on different partitions. i am going to install a 860 EVO 250GB SATA III M.2 SSD on this laptop and...
  5. New I have a dual boot with two SSD

New I have a dual boot with two SSD: I have a dual boot with two SSD. On both are W10 systems, let's say W10 and W10 test. Till yesterday it worked as follows: booting up bios; Bios (or DOS?) screen in which to select which OS. After selection immediately the selected OS system started. Today I updated W10 test...
  6. Dual boot 2 copies of Windows 10

Dual boot 2 copies of Windows 10: Hi, Is it possible to dual boot 2 copies of Windows 10? I wanted to use one for daily use and one to test insider builds. Will there be any issues with activation if I run two different editions of Windows 10 on one PC. I have a full retail edition of Windows 7 Home...
  7. setting up Win 7/Win 10 dual-boot

setting up Win 7/Win 10 dual-boot: Hello everybody, So I'm really out of ideas when it comes to this, but let me try to explain the situation really quick and simple. I have a laptop, running Win 7 Pro x64 on a mSATA SSD 60GB drive (let's call it drive A). The other hard disk on my laptop is a 1TB...
  8. Update a dual boot Windows 7 32bit to Windows 10 64bit

Update a dual boot Windows 7 32bit to Windows 10 64bit: Hello, I am currently using a dual boot PC with Windows7 ultimate(32bit) running along with Ubuntu 12.04. I am planning to upgrade my PC to Windows 10 keeping the dual boot. I also want to clean install windows 10 after the upgrade to switch it to 64Bit as I am planning to...
  9. "downgrade" 64bit win 10 to 32bit

"downgrade" 64bit win 10 to 32bit: I have win 10 home 64bit installed and activation successful. Installed by windows update. before this, on my laptop installed win 7 home premium 64 bit. What can I do if I want to change win 10 64 bit to win 10 32bit ? I only have cd original win 7home premium. My RAM...
  10. How set up dual boot with two version of Windows 10

How set up dual boot with two version of Windows 10: I have an image of my entire disk which includes a version of Windows 10. I have now set up a new partition and would like to install that version of Windows 10 in that partition. Then I would like to install a different "clean" version of Windows 10 in the old partition....