Windows 10: Do I still have Virus?

Discus and support Do I still have Virus? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I was a bit stupid in early August. I got help with HTML and CSS via AnyDesk something like Teamviewer via a public Teamspeak .. well, the guy opened... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Benedikt Sigl, Aug 20, 2020.

1. Do I still have Virus?

I was a bit stupid in early August. I got help with HTML and CSS via AnyDesk something like Teamviewer via a public Teamspeak .. well, the guy opened the console extremely quickly and entered a command, he said he could now control my PC. Then the PC shut down and installed any updates I didn't have any pending from Microsoft itself.

I then pulled the LAN cable and put a few pictures and music on a stick.

Then I created an installation stick for Windows 10 on my laptop another PC and then booted it on my PC, formatted the hard drives and deleted the partitions. Then, I reinstalled Windows.

I wanted to do that anyway, because there was already so much on it

I still have a queasy feeling somehow .. Just now, when I opened a console window in Visual Studio Code a program for HTML, CSS, PHP, I was tabbed out of VSC and it closed again, which is now my strange thing Feeling somehow intensified ..

Do you think I still have a virus? Am I worrying too much? What was that console window?

:)

Benedikt Sigl, Aug 20, 2020

2. Clean the Virus

Hi,

Virus infection usually happens on a computer when it is exposed to an infected website or removable devices. For us to help you clean the malware on your device, we would need you to answer the following questions:

• Which build and version of Windows are you using?
    • Did you encounter any error messages related to having a virus infection on your device?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest running any available antivirus software on your PC. It would be very helpful to us if you could also provide the result of the antivirus scan process.

Looking forward to your response.

Darleen Pen, Aug 20, 2020
  3. Jsssssssss, Aug 20, 2020
  4. Do I still have Virus?

Bruce Hagen, Aug 20, 2020
Thema:

Do I still have Virus?

1. Do I still have Virus? - Similar Threads - still Virus

2. Virus & Threat protection start action not working, still says start action after clicking it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Virus & Threat protection start action not working, still says start action after clicking it: So i had downloaded Utorrent but then uninstalled it afterwards and one day I went to see if there is any updates. The security section said " threat found start the recommended action. I clicked it but nothing changed, so i went to see the details. It had so many regarding...
  3. Virus & Threat protection start action not working, still says start action after clicking it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Virus & Threat protection start action not working, still says start action after clicking it: So i had downloaded Utorrent but then uninstalled it afterwards and one day I went to see if there is any updates. The security section said " threat found start the recommended action. I clicked it but nothing changed, so i went to see the details. It had so many regarding...
  4. Virus still being detected after manual deletion of offensive file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Virus still being detected after manual deletion of offensive file: I checked the details of scan to see which file the viruses were being detected from, and I manually deleted the file and emptied the recycling bin. I've restarted my computer and Windows defender is still telling me the virus is in this file i've already deleted. I also ran...
  5. Virus still being detected after manual deletion of offensive file

Virus still being detected after manual deletion of offensive file: I checked the details of scan to see which file the viruses were being detected from, and I manually deleted the file and emptied the recycling bin. I've restarted my computer and Windows defender is still telling me the virus is in this file i've already deleted. I also ran...
  6. The virus is no longer on my computer, but Windows Security keeps saying it's still on my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The virus is no longer on my computer, but Windows Security keeps saying it's still on my...: The virus is no longer on my computer, but Windows Security keeps saying it's still on my computerThe Windows Security keeps saying me remove or quarantine but the virus is NO LONGER on my computeri had install malwarebytes but it scanned and it not had any virus in my...
  7. The virus is no longer on my computer, but Windows Security keeps saying it's still on my...

The virus is no longer on my computer, but Windows Security keeps saying it's still on my...: The virus is no longer on my computer, but Windows Security keeps saying it's still on my computerThe Windows Security keeps saying me remove or quarantine but the virus is NO LONGER on my computeri had install malwarebytes but it scanned and it not had any virus in my...
  8. The virus is no longer on my computer, but Windows Security keeps saying it's still on my...

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. how to remove w32 powershell.b virus ? I run MSERT many times but still keep pop up this...

how to remove w32 powershell.b virus ? I run MSERT many times but still keep pop up this...: pop up message w32/powershell.exe.b something like this. Many times I run MSERT from Microsoft but still popup this message, How to remove thi Malware from PC?please anybody help me /?...
  10. how to remove w32 powershell.b virus ? I run MSERT many times but still keep pop up this...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    how to remove w32 powershell.b virus ? I run MSERT many times but still keep pop up this...: pop up message w32/powershell.exe.b something like this. Many times I run MSERT from Microsoft but still popup this message, How to remove thi Malware from PC?please anybody help me /?...