Windows 10: Do I still need Process Lasso?

Discus and support Do I still need Process Lasso? in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; I remember the old Windows 95~XP times, when my sluggish computers forced me to try every trick or tweak I could find to get the least gain in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Paultx, Feb 1, 2019.

1. Paultx Win User

Do I still need Process Lasso?

I remember the old Windows 95~XP times, when my sluggish computers forced me to try every trick or tweak I could find to get the least gain in performance.

One of the best things I found back then was Black Viper, where the guy told us a lot more than the usual about the services Windows runs, but not only that: he would teach us how to manage the services to get a better PC experience.

Because of BV I got used to the idea that Windows services play an important part when it comes to performance. So it's no surprise that I HAD to purchase Process Lasso Pro when I first knew about it.

Now those times are gone, I went all the way to Vista–7–8/8.1–10 and even forgot about that Process Lasso lifetime license. But I wonder: do I still need it?

:)

Paultx, Feb 1, 2019
  2. DRDNA Win User

Process Lasso Pro 9 FREE TODAY ONLY

What’s New:

• New configuration profiles!
    • New process filter view to show only the processes you are interested in.
    • Ability to pause/resume the graph and process list.
    • Refactored Insights module that provides new Frequency of Action and more!
    • Better code throughout, countless improvements and fixes.
    • New Governor Response Rate Slider for easy ProBalance tuning!

Process Lasso will dynamically boost the performance of your PC. Get on GOTD for FREE!

DRDNA, Feb 1, 2019
  3. GNJha Win User
    Boot Process

Hi,

Please suggest me a link that can explain the boot process step by step of ...

• Windows 7,
    • Windows 8.1,
    • Windows 10,
    • Windows Server 2008 R2 and
    • Windows Server 2012 R2

With Regards

InTech

GNJha, Feb 1, 2019
  4. Do I still need Process Lasso?

Files on demand and Cortana lasso

Hi,

"press and hold" is available on my Surface Pro (2017).

But i only can choose "Cortana" not "Cortana Lasso".

If i choose "Cortana" and use "press and hold" it works great and Cortana comes up.

So where is the "Lasso"-Function?

Thank you.

MatthiasKugler, Feb 1, 2019
Thema:

Do I still need Process Lasso?

1. Do I still need Process Lasso? - Similar Threads - still need Process

2. do i still need two factor authentication with passwordless account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    do i still need two factor authentication with passwordless account: Do I still need two factor authentication with a passwordless account? It seems redundant considering the Authenticator is performing both functions. As you roll out the new passwordless account feature, perhaps it would be best to also turn off 2FA. What am I missing?It also...
  3. How do I find if some libraries are still needed?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I find if some libraries are still needed?: I have a critical laptop that is well backed up and is running fine. The only problem is the HDD is pretty much consumed. I have removed all the things I know I don't want or need. Still about 50% of the capacity is Windows Redistributables and other Windows bits with dates...
  4. How do I find if some libraries are still needed?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I find if some libraries are still needed?: I have a critical laptop that is well backed up and is running fine. The only problem is the HDD is pretty much consumed. I have removed all the things I know I don't want or need. Still about 50% of the capacity is Windows Redistributables and other Windows bits with dates...
  5. Do i still need an activation key?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Do i still need an activation key?: Ive downloaded the windows 10 (from my laptop that has win10) set up in a flash drive and its ready to go on my new ssd. I was wondering if it would still have the watermark at the bottom right corner. submitted by /u/jepps09 [link] [comments]...
  6. Do you recommend Process Lasso to help High CPU Usage to fix stream issues?/Settings fit...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Do you recommend Process Lasso to help High CPU Usage to fix stream issues?/Settings fit...: Hello so I’ve been having this issue for a while and it has been bothering for months. There’s games I try to stream that have a hard time on stream with performance like Rainbow Six Siege and Marvel Avengers. I already resolved call of duty modern warfare and tried doing it...
  7. cFosSpeed + Perfectdisk + Process Lasso Pro = Bad?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    cFosSpeed + Perfectdisk + Process Lasso Pro = Bad?: Is there anything wrong with this combo? I need to know suggestions about combining these 3 applications. I have the option to exclude applications in all of the programs, but do I need to worry? I feel like I'm suffocating Windows 10 with all of these programs running all...
  8. Do I Still Need ADK?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Do I Still Need ADK?: I've had WinX Version 10.0.18363 Build 18363 running fine since January. I noticed the ADK is still taking up a lot of room on my SSD. Do I need it? 156193
  9. Do I Still Need ADK?

in Windows 10 Support
    Do I Still Need ADK?: I've had WinX Version 10.0.18363 Build 18363 running fine since January. I noticed the ADK is still taking up a lot of room on my SSD. Do I need it? 156193
  10. Order is still in process

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Order is still in process: Order still in process and upon redeeming my Microsoft reward points it gave the error "Something is wrong with your order or purchase. Please try again." How long does it typically take for them to send the confirmation email once redeeming a $5 Microsoft gift card?...