Windows 10: Do LEDs work?

Discus and support Do LEDs work? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; So, I noticed that behind my keyboard a white was shown. I was just wondering if we can chnge the light colour.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Wonders..., Apr 19, 2024.

1. Do LEDs work?

So, I noticed that behind my keyboard a white was shown. I was just wondering if we can chnge the light colour.

:)

Wonders..., Apr 19, 2024

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Apr 19, 2024
  3. MooiP Win User
    Lumia 1020 flash and LED not working

Both flash and LED stoped working on my Lumia 1020. I tried: soft reboot, hard reboot, different camera apps (and settings) and a app to use the phone as a flash light: no result.

It worked untill yesterday. Camera is working fine, but without LED and flash.

Suggestions?

MooiP, Apr 19, 2024
  4. Do LEDs work?

Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Apr 19, 2024
Thema:

Do LEDs work?

1. Do LEDs work? - Similar Threads - LEDs

2. Update led to no bootable device screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Update led to no bootable device screen: After the latest update, my pc kept showing the blue "ran into a problem page"and restarting. After a few times, it froze on that page so i force shutdown and now when i turn it on it shows the acer screen for a few seconds and then changes to a black page with a magnifying...
  3. Update led to no bootable device screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Update led to no bootable device screen: After the latest update, my pc kept showing the blue "ran into a problem page"and restarting. After a few times, it froze on that page so i force shutdown and now when i turn it on it shows the acer screen for a few seconds and then changes to a black page with a magnifying...
  4. Update led to no bootable device screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. I was notified on my laptop that I had a Microsoft security breach. This led me to be hacked.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I was notified on my laptop that I had a Microsoft security breach. This led me to be hacked.: I was notified that I was hacked by Microsoft, which led me to be a victim of phone fraud, all the while being led to believe I was talking to you....
  6. I was notified on my laptop that I had a Microsoft security breach. This led me to be hacked.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I was notified on my laptop that I had a Microsoft security breach. This led me to be hacked.: I was notified that I was hacked by Microsoft, which led me to be a victim of phone fraud, all the while being led to believe I was talking to you....
  7. I was notified on my laptop that I had a Microsoft security breach. This led me to be hacked.

8. Do LEDs work?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Do LEDs work?: So, I noticed that behind my keyboard a white was shown. I was just wondering if we can chnge the light colour. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/do-leds-work/053ae9af-0518-46e7-947e-c9534b283a10
  9. HP Designjet 130, blank front panel, yellow led flashes, no communication with HP System...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP Designjet 130, blank front panel, yellow led flashes, no communication with HP System...: I replaced the electronics module in my HP Designjet 130 because the existing one was broken.I took the electronics module from another working printer I had HP Designjet 130nr.The electronics module was working fine in the HP Designjet 130nr, but the printer hardware was...
  10. HP Designjet 130, blank front panel, yellow led flashes, no communication with HP System...

HP Designjet 130, blank front panel, yellow led flashes, no communication with HP System...: I replaced the electronics module in my HP Designjet 130 because the existing one was broken.I took the electronics module from another working printer I had HP Designjet 130nr.The electronics module was working fine in the HP Designjet 130nr, but the printer hardware was...