Windows 10: Do LEDs work?

Discus and support Do LEDs work? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So, I noticed that behind my keyboard a white was shown. I was just wondering if we can chnge the light colour.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Wonders..., Apr 19, 2024.

1. Do LEDs work?

So, I noticed that behind my keyboard a white was shown. I was just wondering if we can chnge the light colour.

:)

Wonders..., Apr 19, 2024

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Apr 19, 2024
  3. MooiP Win User
    Lumia 1020 flash and LED not working

Both flash and LED stoped working on my Lumia 1020. I tried: soft reboot, hard reboot, different camera apps (and settings) and a app to use the phone as a flash light: no result.

It worked untill yesterday. Camera is working fine, but without LED and flash.

Suggestions?

MooiP, Apr 19, 2024
  4. Do LEDs work?

Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Apr 19, 2024
Thema:

Do LEDs work?

1. Do LEDs work? - Similar Threads - LEDs

2. Red led on the motherboard internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Red led on the motherboard internet: Hello!For about 2 weeks on the motherboard, at the Internet entrance, a red LED has been lit above. When I start the PC it is green and after entering windows it turns red. This led was not lit before.If I look at the back of the drive I can't see anything on the case. Can...
  3. Red led on the motherboard internet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Red led on the motherboard internet: Hello!For about 2 weeks on the motherboard, at the Internet entrance, a red LED has been lit above. When I start the PC it is green and after entering windows it turns red. This led was not lit before.If I look at the back of the drive I can't see anything on the case. Can...
  4. Red led on the motherboard internet

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Failed hard drive and lost Windows 8 key led to inablilty to activate Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Failed hard drive and lost Windows 8 key led to inablilty to activate Windows 10: Hello,I was recently helping a friend with his computer Old HDD failed and took most of his data with it.... I installed a new SSD in the machine it's around a 2012 era Dell but there was no sticker with the Windows key on the case of the machine and he couldn't locate the...
  6. Failed hard drive and lost Windows 8 key led to inablilty to activate Windows 10

Failed hard drive and lost Windows 8 key led to inablilty to activate Windows 10: Hello,I was recently helping a friend with his computer Old HDD failed and took most of his data with it.... I installed a new SSD in the machine it's around a 2012 era Dell but there was no sticker with the Windows key on the case of the machine and he couldn't locate the...
  7. Failed hard drive and lost Windows 8 key led to inablilty to activate Windows 10

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  8. Win 11 issues led to my Microsoft account block and I can't recover it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win 11 issues led to my Microsoft account block and I can't recover it: Hello,I was installing Windows 10 on my laptop, because Windows 11 was not working adequately very poor and buggy operating system to be honest. After the installation I was asked for my Microsoft account login. I entered wrong password as a first attempt, then entered a...
  9. Win 11 issues led to my Microsoft account block and I can't recover it

Win 11 issues led to my Microsoft account block and I can't recover it: Hello,I was installing Windows 10 on my laptop, because Windows 11 was not working adequately very poor and buggy operating system to be honest. After the installation I was asked for my Microsoft account login. I entered wrong password as a first attempt, then entered a...
  10. HDD LED turns off, and PC completely freezes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HDD LED turns off, and PC completely freezes: The HDD LED on my PC will randomly turn off, my monitor will instantly turn off as well, and my mouse and keyboard LED's turn off. PC still has power as if it's still on though. The only way to turn it back on is to hard reboot it. This happens completely randomly, from...