Windows 10: Do more with OneNote for Android

Discus and support Do more with OneNote for Android in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; In case you missed them, we’ve put together a list of features that have been added to OneNote for Android over the last few months. From more natural... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, May 22, 2019.

1. Brink Win User

Do more with OneNote for Android

Source: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/...id/ba-p/622139

:)

Brink, May 22, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

OneNote October roundup

Source: OneNote October roundup - Office Blogs

Brink, May 22, 2019
  3. Regile Reb, May 22, 2019
  4. Do more with OneNote for Android

Send to onenote

Hi,

It may be an issue with the add ins in OneNote, we suggest that you disable OneNote add-on and enable it. To do so, follow the steps below:

• Open Internet Explorer.
    • Click Manage add-ons.
    • On the left pane, click Toolbars and Extensions.
    • On the right hand side of the page check for Send to OneNote add-on. Highlight
      Send to OneNote and click on disable.
    • Once the add-on is disabled highlight the add-on again and enable it.
    Note: To enable the File menu in Internet Explorer press the
    Alt
    key on your keyboard.

You may also perform an online repair in Office 2007, to do an Online repair, follow the steps below:

• Press Windows + X.
    • Click Control Panel.
    • Click Programs and Features.
    • Right click Microsoft Office, click Change.
    • Choose Online repair.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions.
    Let us know how it goes.

Jesebel Ova, May 22, 2019
Thema:

Do more with OneNote for Android

1. Do more with OneNote for Android - Similar Threads - more OneNote Android

2. OneNote Android font change

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneNote Android font change: How can i change the Android QuickNote font size in Android ?Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/onenote-android-font-change/af6b1ac4-e979-435f-bdaf-851171928e79
  3. OneNote Android font change

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OneNote Android font change: How can i change the Android QuickNote font size in Android ?Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/onenote-android-font-change/af6b1ac4-e979-435f-bdaf-851171928e79
  4. How do i create checkbox in onenote for windows 10. I created that on Onenote for android...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do i create checkbox in onenote for windows 10. I created that on Onenote for android...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/mazbeg [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/h0qc00/how_do_i_create_checkbox_in_onenote_for_windows/
  5. Microsoft announces four updates to OneNote for Android

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft announces four updates to OneNote for Android: Last November, we talked about how you should be able to take your notes, your way and that’s no different for our Android users. Whether you are at your desk, lounging on the couch, or multitasking at soccer practice, you should be able to take notes how you want...
  6. Dark Mode and more now on OneNote

in Windows 10 News
    Dark Mode and more now on OneNote: [ATTACH] This month, we’re excited to bring you some highly anticipated features in OneNote: Dark Mode, Send to OneNote from Outlook, Insert printouts of Office files, and simplified ribbon for OneNote on the web. Read on below for more information on these highly requested...
  7. Sticky Notes will soon be on OneNote, Outlook, Android, and iOS

in Windows 10 News
    Sticky Notes will soon be on OneNote, Outlook, Android, and iOS: Sticky Notes has a big heart ! Apart from @Windows10, you will soon find your @StickyNotes on #OneNote, #Outlook, #Android and #iOS. Stay tuned for more details and happy note-taking, everyone! Tweet — Twitter API (@user) View on Twiiter 119483
  8. !! Help with OneNote sync with onedrive, online, android!!???

in Microsoft Office and 365
    !! Help with OneNote sync with onedrive, online, android!!???: Hi. I am having trouble syncing OneNote on my ASUS C302CA Chromebook and my Oneplus 5 Android phone. I've included some attachments as it is easier to see what I mean if that's alright. I have repeatedly signed out of all versions in an attempt to sync properly using my...
  9. Failing to install itunes, Onenote, and more.. error code 0x080070005

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Failing to install itunes, Onenote, and more.. error code 0x080070005: Hello, Windows 10 Build 1511 (I rolled back from anniversary update because my Logitech webcam software stopped working) Trying upgrade iTunes to latest version or installing Onenote etc... = fail with error code 0x080070005. Any ideas please? Thanks John 78875
  10. OneNote is now (even more) free!

in Windows 10 News
    OneNote is now (even more) free!: [img] Last year we made OneNote 2013 (our full-featured Windows desktop software) free for personal use and the response was overwhelmingly positive. We’ve heard from many of you that enjoy the ability to take and share notes, ink and highlight directly on the page and...