Windows 10: Do more with your voice on blue screen on desktop

Discus and support Do more with your voice on blue screen on desktop in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; this popped up this morning on our desktop and because we could not get rid of it after several attempts, hit Accept. We now no longer have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SharonCharlebois, Oct 13, 2019.

1. Do more with your voice on blue screen on desktop

this popped up this morning on our desktop and because we could not get rid of it after several attempts, hit Accept. We now no longer have access.....please help, we are not interested in Cortana.

:)

SharonCharlebois, Oct 13, 2019
  2. Roan T Win User

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Oct 13, 2019
  3. Remon Ont Win User
    Startup Blue Screen

Hi Jon,

Startup blue screen error(s) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. It could be due to the following:

• Outdated device software drivers
    • Corrupted Windows update system files
    • Software/Security conflicts

We would like to know some information:

• Did you get any blue screen stop error codes?
    • Have you tried booting in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check this
    article
    about troubleshooting blue screen errors and follow the troubleshooting steps provided there.

We will wait for your response

Remon Ont, Oct 13, 2019
  4. Do more with your voice on blue screen on desktop

Blue Screen of Deaths on a Daily

Hi,

Blue screen errors can occur if a serious problem causes Windows to shut down or restart unexpectedly. This error can be caused by both hardware and software issues. To isolate your concern, we'd like to know if there were any changes made
    prior to the issue.

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps provided on this link for blue screen error basic
    troubleshooting. Once you're on the page, select the option on when do you get the error and proceed with the steps listed.

Let us know how it goes after performing the suggested steps.

Eileen Gal, Oct 13, 2019
Thema:

Do more with your voice on blue screen on desktop

1. Do more with your voice on blue screen on desktop - Similar Threads - more voice blue

2. Blue screen : I'm having more and more of them

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen : I'm having more and more of them: Hi,I have more and more blue screens recently but I don't know where it comes from. I'm mainly using : outlook + netbeans + chrome.The 2 last time I've got blue screens, I was using netbeans. Maybe it's a java issue ? I don't know...Messages were : IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and...
  3. Blue screen : I'm having more and more of them

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue screen : I'm having more and more of them: Hi,I have more and more blue screens recently but I don't know where it comes from. I'm mainly using : outlook + netbeans + chrome.The 2 last time I've got blue screens, I was using netbeans. Maybe it's a java issue ? I don't know...Messages were : IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and...
  4. Keep getting blue screen the more stuff i do on pc.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Keep getting blue screen the more stuff i do on pc.: After i installed 4 new fans on my pc, i only had 2 fans but i removed those and added 4 which means i got 2 extra. Anyway, at first everything worked but i apparently had my fans connected wrong on the motherboard cus one fan was spinning max RPM. The fans are fixed now but...
  5. Windows 10 update - stuck with no mouse and do more with your voice screen

Windows 10 update - stuck with no mouse and do more with your voice screen: [IMG] Help.. windows updated last night and now i cant use my computer. The mouse has disappeared. I have tried FN and f5, no luck. Also tried mouse settings but even when i bring these up i cant get into anything, the enter key seems to have stopped working too. I was...
  6. I’m stuck on a blue screen called “Do more with your voice” & I can’t exit out of it please...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I’m stuck on a blue screen called “Do more with your voice” & I can’t exit out of it please...: I’m stuck on a blue screen called “Do more with your voice” & I can’t exit out of it please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-stuck-on-a-blue-screen-called-do-more-with-your/acb5544f-ac00-4784-baaf-5438c1f49e69"
  7. Blue screening becoming more frequent

Blue screening becoming more frequent: I am experiencing blue screens on windows, it used to be once a week, but now it's almost daily. This is a new PC i've built, I can game on it and everything incl temperatures seem normal. I get the error 'SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION'. I can post the .dmp files if necessary, I...
  8. Blue screen happening more often.

Blue screen happening more often.: Hello, here are my dmp and msinfo files not sure why I'm getting these blue screens if anyone can help me find the issue that would be great. https://1drv.ms/u/s!AmNlwsplWUCYhYMyfzZkNbumKkj0GA...
  9. Do more with your voice

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Do more with your voice: Hello, I didn't use my laptop for more than a month and now when I turned it on the update appeared. Okay, I updated it and after update all my desktop was zoomed in, icons very big ect. So I restarted it and when I logged in to my user, this screen appeared and I don't know...
  10. White Screen with "Do More With Your Voice" after Microsoft update

in Windows 10 Support
    White Screen with "Do More With Your Voice" after Microsoft update: Have a Windows 10 Home Acer PC (on 1709) which did a Microsoft automatic update yesterday and then rebooted and now I have a white screen as below which sits in front of everything and it is impossible to close and the accept button is greyed out. Anybody know how to stop...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 do more with your voice

2. do more with your voice windows 10

3. do more with your voice blue screen error