Windows 10: Do my bluetooth earphones connect to my computer?

Discus and support Do my bluetooth earphones connect to my computer? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I've done everything this site tells me to connect my bluetooth earphones (JBL TUNE110) to my computer but they still wont connect. I'm searching... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Aurora Bailey, Feb 16, 2019.

1. Do my bluetooth earphones connect to my computer?

I've done everything this site tells me to connect my bluetooth earphones (JBL TUNE110) to my computer but they still wont connect. I'm searching everywhere but I can't find any information on whether the earphones would connect so I'm asking here. I don't know if you'll be able to help me but I hope so. I have a windows 10 laptop.

:)

Aurora Bailey, Feb 16, 2019

2. Connecting my Earphones via Bluetooth

I am unable to connect my earphones to my Matebook x pro, I was wondering if it was cause I had already connected them to my own phone, as it wont even appear to the list of devices available for Bluetooth.

SidiqBarakzai, Feb 16, 2019
  3. Bluetooth connection with wireless earphones

Hi Amrita C.,

I'd like to know more about your concern. Kindly verify if this is the first time that you will connect the wireless earphone to your computer. Have you tried connecting the wireless earphones to another device? If so, are you experiencing the same issue? Which
    operating system are you using?

Meanwhile, you can run the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter. Follow the steps below if you are using a Windows 10 device:

1. On the Start menu, type Troubleshoot and then hit
      Enter.
    2. Under Find and fix other problems, click Hardware and Devices, and then select
      Run the troubleshooter.

Let us know how it goes and we'll assist you further if needed.

Monica Cam, Feb 16, 2019
  4. countasg1 Win User

Do my bluetooth earphones connect to my computer?

Bluetooth earphones

I have bought bluetooth connected earphones to use with my nokia 630 to listen to the radio. Unfortunatey the phone needs antena fo the radio so when I connect the wired earphones (as antena) I cannot divert the sound to the bluetooth connected earphones.
    Any ideas??

countasg1, Feb 16, 2019
Thema:

Do my bluetooth earphones connect to my computer?

1. Do my bluetooth earphones connect to my computer? - Similar Threads - bluetooth earphones connect

2. Bluetooth earphone connected, but no sound.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth earphone connected, but no sound.: My Bluetooth earphone is been connected in windows 11 and it's showing connected. I can even pause and play by tapping on the Bluetooth earphone but the sound is coming from laptop's speaker and not from the Bluetooth earphone. Wired headphones are working fine and only...
  3. Bluetooth earphone connected, but no sound.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth earphone connected, but no sound.: My Bluetooth earphone is been connected in windows 11 and it's showing connected. I can even pause and play by tapping on the Bluetooth earphone but the sound is coming from laptop's speaker and not from the Bluetooth earphone. Wired headphones are working fine and only...
  4. my soundcore bluetooth earphones will not connect to my new windows 11 computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my soundcore bluetooth earphones will not connect to my new windows 11 computer: i have sondcore space a40 bluetooth earphones. the computer i now use is a new HP which runs on windows 11. i use these earphones all the time with various devices - my phone, my other hp pc running on windows 10, my boyfriend's iphone, etc - so i know that the earphones are...
  5. my soundcore bluetooth earphones will not connect to my new windows 11 computer

my soundcore bluetooth earphones will not connect to my new windows 11 computer: i have sondcore space a40 bluetooth earphones. the computer i now use is a new HP which runs on windows 11. i use these earphones all the time with various devices - my phone, my other hp pc running on windows 10, my boyfriend's iphone, etc - so i know that the earphones are...
  6. My bluetooth earphones are connected as 'Other devices' and not as Audio device.

My bluetooth earphones are connected as 'Other devices' and not as Audio device.: Hi,I have a oneplus buds z2, i've used these earphones for quite a while, but recently my earphones got disconnected due to using up its charge. When i reconnected it reconnects as other device and not as audio. I have tried some methods that i have found online i.e....
  7. Bluetooth earphones no longer connect

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth earphones no longer connect: I have been using Anker Soundcore Liberty Air 2 earphones with my PC for a while now and not had any issues.Yesterday, while using them, there was a brief power cut and my PC restarted. Upon restart my earphones no longer work with my PC they still work with other devices.I...
  8. My earphones won't connect to Bluetooth dongle Windows 10

My earphones won't connect to Bluetooth dongle Windows 10: My PC doesn't have built-in bluetooth, so I bought a dongle for that. I managed to connect a PS3 controller with the Scptoolkit program. However, I tried connecting my bluetooth earphones to it and nothing happened. When I try to pair something in the settings of Windows, it...
  9. My earphones don't connect

My earphones don't connect: Hi, I need some help, I got a new phone and a pair of earphones came with it. The phone didn't have a headphone jack so the earphone was USB-C, not AUX. So I bought a USB-C to USB adapter which allowed me to connect my earphones to my laptop and it worked for some time. I...
  10. Connecting my Earphones via Bluetooth

Connecting my Earphones via Bluetooth: I am unable to connect my earphones to my Matebook x pro, I was wondering if it was cause I had already connected them to my own phone, as it wont even appear to the list of devices available for Bluetooth....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Add bluetooth hearing aids to a Windows 10 PC

2. hearing aids bluetooth pairing to computer

3. can phonak hearing aids be blue tooth paired to this laptop

4. how to get vivtar bluetooth earphones to connect