Windows 10: do not be fooled, it is not because of 1803

Discus and support do not be fooled, it is not because of 1803 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; i dont understand why everyone thinks that. the networking has not worked at all since july 30th 2015. settings does not help profiles does not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Christophe Yorkshire, Sep 19, 2018.

1. do not be fooled, it is not because of 1803

i dont understand why everyone thinks that. the networking has not worked at all since july 30th 2015.

settings does not help

profiles does not help

nothing, i have tried it all everything, literally, every single possible option, i have read every answer and read every post. none of it helps

:)

Christophe Yorkshire, Sep 19, 2018
  2. Carlo Fer Win User

windows 10 version 1803 welcome screen?

Hello Jim,

The Windows Welcome experience will only be shown after installation of updates and occasionally when you sign in to highlight what's new and suggested by design. For more information about the new features and content of Windows 10 1803, please refer to
    these support articles. It also includes a video that summarizes the new content in this release:

Also, make sure that the Windows welcome experience is enabled on your PC. Follow the steps below:

• Open Settings > System > Notifications & actions.
    • Under Notifications, toggle the switch On "Show me the Windows welcome experience after updates and occasionally when I sign in to highlight what's new and suggested".

Hope this information helps, feel free to post back if you need further assistance.

Carlo Fer, Sep 19, 2018
  3. update 1803

Hi mian muddassir inayat,

There are certain laptop models and computer components that are not fully compatible with the latest Windows version (Windows 1803). Our developers are aware of this and may release an update to address the issue as soon as possible. With that said, we do
    not suggest to force upgrade a device that has compatibility issues. Please answer the following so we can check for options on how we can help you with your concern:

• What is the make and model of your PC?
    • How did you upgrade your computer to Windows 1803?
    • Did you get any error messages?
    • Do you have a 3rd party antivirus installed on your PC?

Normally, if your PC meets the requirements for the upgrade, it will be offered to you. If your PC doesn't have an incompatible hardware, then we can proceed with troubleshooting steps.

Gemzon Mar, Sep 19, 2018
  4. zivshosh Win User

do not be fooled, it is not because of 1803

version 1803

I already did what zbook suggested and upgraded to 1803
    nothing critical happened and now I'm in 1803
    I didn't understand why I should get the iso and when should I use the repair
    bree suggestions seems the healthiest since I don't know yet if everything functions as before
    thank you all

zivshosh, Sep 19, 2018
Thema:

do not be fooled, it is not because of 1803

1. do not be fooled, it is not because of 1803 - Similar Threads - fooled 1803

2. Is ms kart LLC a scam they said they work for Microsoft like a fool I gave them access to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is ms kart LLC a scam they said they work for Microsoft like a fool I gave them access to...: Is MS Kart LLC a real business that works for Microsoft I got a message on my screen that said I had been hacked and I need to call this number and I did well. It’s ended up letting them into my computer like a fool and they wanted to charge me $4500 but I got it down to $500...
  3. Is ms kart LLC a scam they said they work for Microsoft like a fool I gave them access to...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is ms kart LLC a scam they said they work for Microsoft like a fool I gave them access to...: Is MS Kart LLC a real business that works for Microsoft I got a message on my screen that said I had been hacked and I need to call this number and I did well. It’s ended up letting them into my computer like a fool and they wanted to charge me $4500 but I got it down to $500...
  4. Is ms kart LLC a scam they said they work for Microsoft like a fool I gave them access to...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. I'm not fool! I will better work with Microsoft on this forum! Microsoft is eternity...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm not fool! I will better work with Microsoft on this forum! Microsoft is eternity...: I'm not fool! I will better work with Microsoft on this forum! Microsoft is eternity company, I wont lost my life with Microsoft! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-not-fool-i-will-better-work-with-microsoft-on/f9d0bc62-3a1e-4a74-a638-00cea6074f9a
  6. I'm not fool! I will better work with Microsoft on this forum! Microsoft is eternity...

I'm not fool! I will better work with Microsoft on this forum! Microsoft is eternity...: I'm not fool! I will better work with Microsoft on this forum! Microsoft is eternity company, I wont lost my life with Microsoft! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-not-fool-i-will-better-work-with-microsoft-on/f9d0bc62-3a1e-4a74-a638-00cea6074f9a
  7. "Fooling" SSD's with little storage into accepting updates to Win. 10 via USB ESD WIM files...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Fooling" SSD's with little storage into accepting updates to Win. 10 via USB ESD WIM files...: I wasn’t able to download cumulative updates and had about 4gb of space on my SSD; after lengthy procedures I got on to Microsoft Tier 3 and we downloaded what I think is called an ISO; it's titled ESD-USB a WIM file is yet another name apparently: I was initially told that...
  8. "Fooling" SSD's with little storage into accepting updates to Win. 10 via USB ESD WIM files...

"Fooling" SSD's with little storage into accepting updates to Win. 10 via USB ESD WIM files...: I wasn’t able to download cumulative updates and had about 4gb of space on my SSD; after lengthy procedures I got on to Microsoft Tier 3 and we downloaded what I think is called an ISO; it's titled ESD-USB a WIM file is yet another name apparently: I was initially told that...
  9. "Fooling" SSD's with little storage into accepting updates to Win. 10 via USB ESD WIM files...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. Licenses: Attention where and how you buy ... don't be fooled!

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Licenses: Attention where and how you buy ... don't be fooled!: Hi, Unfortunately, not all license offers that appear on the internet are legitimate, and sometimes those who buy them are deceived, losing their money, and not getting the product they were trying to buy. Not all online stores are reliable. Not all technicians who repair...