Windows 10: Do not delete pdf file in Download folder

Discus and support Do not delete pdf file in Download folder in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Please,I have one problem.I don't delete pdf files in my Download folder.Filename are... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by NyeimKyaw, Aug 8, 2021.

1. NyeimKyaw Win User

Do not delete pdf file in Download folder

Please,I have one problem.I don't delete pdf files in my Download folder.Filename are "eyJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiIsInR5cCI6IkpXVCJ9.eyJhcHBsaWNhdGlvbl9pZCI6IjViNjI3NzY2MjY5MGY2NGU5NWU5MzRkNyIsInVzZXJfaWQiOiJhYWFhYWFhYWFhYWFhYWFhYWFhYWFhYWEiLCJzY2VuZV9rZXkiOiJzY2VuZV8xOTEiLCJ2aWV3X2tleSI6InZpZXdfMjYzIiwiZmllbGRfa2V5IjoiZmllbGRfNTcyIiwiYXNzZXRfaW.pdf".I used Ctrl+Delete but it still.Please suggest me.Thanks

:)

NyeimKyaw, Aug 8, 2021

2. Trouble deleting a folder

Thanks for the suggestion but it says "delete folder failed for E:\....." for each folder I try.

*Confused Do not delete pdf file in Download folder :confused:

Will I be forever stuck with these unnecessary folders? *Oh Well Do not delete pdf file in Download folder :eek:hwell:

oli_ramsay, Aug 8, 2021
  3. topgundcp Win User
    Unable to delete a folder - Invalid folder name

Suggestion:
    1. Run chkdsk x: /r to make sure that there's no HD corruption.
      x: is the drive containing the folder you want to delete.
    2. Try to delete the folder again. If still does not work, go to step 3.
    3. Download: Download - Linux Mint and create a bootable USB using: Rufus - Create bootable USB
    4. Boot up with Linux Mint and try to delete the folder again.
      NOTE: Unlike WinPE. Linux does not have any Windows permission imposed to it so it is easier to delete.

topgundcp, Aug 8, 2021
  4. R9
    r9 Win User

Trouble deleting a folder

Download norton commander for windows and try it. I`m using it for deleting those autorun.inf virus files that stuck to the USB drives or second non system partition. If no file is used from windows folder NC should erase it easy. And there is Hiren`s boot disk that you can download it is bootable and has volkov commander on it similar to NC and it runs in DOS and it will delete windows folder 100%. Or you can make USB stick bootable and use deltree command.

Thema:

1. Do not delete pdf file in Download folder - Similar Threads - delete pdf file

2. Deleted the Downloads folder.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Deleted the Downloads folder.: I deleted the downloads folder by mistake and now I dont have access to any files. Help me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/deleted-the-downloads-folder/9dcdfd0d-9502-4dd5-9788-a7979faadcd5
  3. Deleted the Downloads folder.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Deleted the Downloads folder.: I deleted the downloads folder by mistake and now I dont have access to any files. Help me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/deleted-the-downloads-folder/9dcdfd0d-9502-4dd5-9788-a7979faadcd5
  4. Deleted Downloads folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Deleted Downloads folder: I tried to shred a single file in the Downloads folder using Avast File Shredder but the entire Downloads folder and all of it's contents was deleted. Now when I click on the File Explorer button in the task bar the Downloads shortcut button is still in the ladder on the left...
  5. Couldn't delete a PDF file

Couldn't delete a PDF file: I have spent 2 days trying to delete a PDF file in my Download folder. I've tried everything I could read to fix this issue. So I finally rec'd a msg that stated this file was in use by a program. I use Foxit. I tried to rename, could not. So I opened it in Edge. Tried to...
  6. cant delete mp4 file that is in downloads folder

cant delete mp4 file that is in downloads folder: nothing has worked so far to delete this file any type of file editor crashes when trying to edit the file and hitting delete on the file does nothing...
  7. Problem with deleted files from Downloads folder

Problem with deleted files from Downloads folder: So, I had win 8.1 and recently updated to win 10. I earlier only downloaded files in :C because I didn't create another drive out of it. So I did it in win 10 partitioning the drives during booting up your system After that, I tried taking all my files in downloads folder to...
  8. Downloads Folder Deleted

Downloads Folder Deleted: Hello All I recently upgrade my laptop from a HDD to a SSD M2 Samsung 970 Pro. I did a system clone from my HDD to my SSD with no problems and changed my SSD to the primary boot which of course made that my C drive, and the i still have the HDD installed as my data drive....
  9. how do i move pdf files to folder

how do i move pdf files to folder: how do I move pdf files to a specific folder https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-move-pdf-files-to-folder/d4a08ed0-b105-4cb9-8521-e7995dd0447e"
  10. How to download a PDF file.

in Windows 10 Support
    How to download a PDF file.: My default PDF programs is Nitro Pro 12. I need to know how to get statements from my bank onto my PC. I have done this for years on my Windows 7 PC. Normally on Windows 7, I open the file and drag the cursor over the screen and I get a popup that looks as this image:...