Windows 10: Do not delete pdf file in Download folder

Discus and support Do not delete pdf file in Download folder in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Please,I have one problem.I don't delete pdf files in my Download folder.Filename are... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by NyeimKyaw, Aug 8, 2021.

1. NyeimKyaw Win User

Do not delete pdf file in Download folder

Please,I have one problem.I don't delete pdf files in my Download folder.Filename are "eyJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiIsInR5cCI6IkpXVCJ9.eyJhcHBsaWNhdGlvbl9pZCI6IjViNjI3NzY2MjY5MGY2NGU5NWU5MzRkNyIsInVzZXJfaWQiOiJhYWFhYWFhYWFhYWFhYWFhYWFhYWFhYWEiLCJzY2VuZV9rZXkiOiJzY2VuZV8xOTEiLCJ2aWV3X2tleSI6InZpZXdfMjYzIiwiZmllbGRfa2V5IjoiZmllbGRfNTcyIiwiYXNzZXRfaW.pdf".I used Ctrl+Delete but it still.Please suggest me.Thanks

:)

NyeimKyaw, Aug 8, 2021

2. Trouble deleting a folder

Thanks for the suggestion but it says "delete folder failed for E:\....." for each folder I try.

*Confused Do not delete pdf file in Download folder :confused:

Will I be forever stuck with these unnecessary folders? *Oh Well Do not delete pdf file in Download folder :eek:hwell:

oli_ramsay, Aug 8, 2021
  3. topgundcp Win User
    Unable to delete a folder - Invalid folder name

Suggestion:
    1. Run chkdsk x: /r to make sure that there's no HD corruption.
      x: is the drive containing the folder you want to delete.
    2. Try to delete the folder again. If still does not work, go to step 3.
    3. Download: Download - Linux Mint and create a bootable USB using: Rufus - Create bootable USB
    4. Boot up with Linux Mint and try to delete the folder again.
      NOTE: Unlike WinPE. Linux does not have any Windows permission imposed to it so it is easier to delete.

topgundcp, Aug 8, 2021
  4. R9
    r9 Win User

Trouble deleting a folder

Download norton commander for windows and try it. I`m using it for deleting those autorun.inf virus files that stuck to the USB drives or second non system partition. If no file is used from windows folder NC should erase it easy. And there is Hiren`s boot disk that you can download it is bootable and has volkov commander on it similar to NC and it runs in DOS and it will delete windows folder 100%. Or you can make USB stick bootable and use deltree command.

Thema:

1. Do not delete pdf file in Download folder - Similar Threads - delete pdf file

2. Reappearing of deleted files in Downloads folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reappearing of deleted files in Downloads folder: Reappearing of deleted files in Downloads folder:Since Last 5 days its happening on my Laptop i have checked the onedrive no account is signed in, synced or connected.Also i have checked my windows backup settings from start menu no folder is added or anything like that.I...
  3. Reappearing of deleted files in Downloads folder

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Reappearing of deleted files in Downloads folder: Reappearing of deleted files in Downloads folder:Since Last 5 days its happening on my Laptop i have checked the onedrive no account is signed in, synced or connected.Also i have checked my windows backup settings from start menu no folder is added or anything like that.I...
  4. Reappearing of deleted files in Downloads folder

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. How do I recover deleted files in downloads folder?

How do I recover deleted files in downloads folder?: In windows storage settings they give you a list of space consumed by apps, mail, documents, temporary files..etc...I clicked on temporary files but I accidentally selected the checkbox Downloads folder, it emptied all my files in downloads folder is there a way to still...
  6. How do I recover deleted files in downloads folder?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do I recover deleted files in downloads folder?: In windows storage settings they give you a list of space consumed by apps, mail, documents, temporary files..etc...I clicked on temporary files but I accidentally selected the checkbox Downloads folder, it emptied all my files in downloads folder is there a way to still...
  7. How do I recover deleted files in downloads folder?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Pdf file cannot be deleted

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pdf file cannot be deleted: Hi all,I need some help as I have 2 pdf files on desktop and I can't delete/rename/move literally nothing.Tried already all the advices who has been posted in old post, still no fixing the issue.They have been downloaded from a trust site tutoring site .First time asking here...
  9. Pdf file cannot be deleted

Pdf file cannot be deleted: Hi all,I need some help as I have 2 pdf files on desktop and I can't delete/rename/move literally nothing.Tried already all the advices who has been posted in old post, still no fixing the issue.They have been downloaded from a trust site tutoring site .First time asking here...
  10. Unable to delete a PDF file

Unable to delete a PDF file: I am unable to delete a PDF file in Windows 11, nor am I able to open it "the path does not exist". It was saved as a super long file...