Windows 10: Do Not Disturb

Discus and support Do Not Disturb in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Using Skype v7.40.0.104 on Win10. When Skype is loaded it comes up as "Do Not Disturb". Up until the past week it was always "Online" which is what I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by tomg2, Nov 19, 2018.

1. tomg2 Win User

Do Not Disturb

Using Skype v7.40.0.104 on Win10. When Skype is loaded it comes up as "Do Not Disturb". Up until the past week it was always "Online" which is what I want. What has changed and how do I set it to start as "Online?

:)

tomg2, Nov 19, 2018
  2. 7thSense Win User

Do Not Disturb

You can vote for this feature over at the official user voice site:

http://windowsphone.uservoice.com/f...-option-to-auto-silent-notifications-at-night

WP8 Update 3 introduces "Driving Mode" which allows a "do not disturb"-mode when driving (or connected to any Bluetooth device of your choice). Hopefully a more universal one will be added in the future!

7thSense, Nov 19, 2018
  3. dencal Win User
    stop notifcations from showing while watching full screen videos?

I note you have changed jriver to Cortana in your opening thread....so you can turn OFF Cortana banners and sounds as it is listed as suggested.....

dencal, Nov 19, 2018
  4. Do Not Disturb

Do Not Disturb

Good morning, please can you help?

I have just upgraded from an Iphone 3GS to a Nokia Lumia 625 running Windows 8. There is one feature of the Iphone I found very useful that I cant see how to do, that is "Do not disturb". I could set the phone that between certain times I wouldn't get
    disturbed by notifications, and only calls from certain numbers would be allowed, can you achieve this on this phone, or isn't it a feature?

Thank you,

Martin

MartinPWilding, Nov 19, 2018
Thema:

Do Not Disturb

1. Do Not Disturb - Similar Threads - Disturb

2. Start and Do Not Disturb Keep Popping Up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Start and Do Not Disturb Keep Popping Up: The start and do not disturb things keep popping up when I'm nowhere near touching those buttons. I've tried turning do not disturb on and off, but that didn't work at all. It does this mostly when I'm gaming which is super annoying because it causes me to exit out of the...
  3. Start and Do Not Disturb Keep Popping Up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Start and Do Not Disturb Keep Popping Up: The start and do not disturb things keep popping up when I'm nowhere near touching those buttons. I've tried turning do not disturb on and off, but that didn't work at all. It does this mostly when I'm gaming which is super annoying because it causes me to exit out of the...
  4. Do Not Disturb switches its-self on and cannot turn this off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Do Not Disturb switches its-self on and cannot turn this off: Hi, Support.My laptop puts it-self into Do Not Disturb mode intermittently. I'm trying to check the settings to turn this off, but cannot seem to find the notifications settings under System settings.When I open Focus settings, I can see under 'Related settings' there is an...
  5. Do Not Disturb switches its-self on and cannot turn this off

Do Not Disturb switches its-self on and cannot turn this off: Hi, Support.My laptop puts it-self into Do Not Disturb mode intermittently. I'm trying to check the settings to turn this off, but cannot seem to find the notifications settings under System settings.When I open Focus settings, I can see under 'Related settings' there is an...
  6. Do Not Disturb Not Working As Intended.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Do Not Disturb Not Working As Intended.: Hi,I turn on Do Not Disturb Every time before studying. But it only works for Whatsapp and Messenger. every other apps are sending notifications like normal. Discord notifications does not show but it sounds. Google Chrome also sends notifications like do not disturb is...
  7. Do Not Disturb Not Working As Intended.

Do Not Disturb Not Working As Intended.: Hi,I turn on Do Not Disturb Every time before studying. But it only works for Whatsapp and Messenger. every other apps are sending notifications like normal. Discord notifications does not show but it sounds. Google Chrome also sends notifications like do not disturb is...
  8. Multiple Do Not Disturb rules on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple Do Not Disturb rules on Windows 11: Hi,I’m wondering if there’s a way to add multiple Do Not Disturb rules on Windows. In settings it only allows for one rule for a specific time period. On an iPhone you can add multiple rules for specific dates and times. Is there a way to do this on Windows 11? Or could Task...
  9. Multiple Do Not Disturb rules on Windows 11

Multiple Do Not Disturb rules on Windows 11: Hi,I’m wondering if there’s a way to add multiple Do Not Disturb rules on Windows. In settings it only allows for one rule for a specific time period. On an iPhone you can add multiple rules for specific dates and times. Is there a way to do this on Windows 11? Or could Task...
  10. Do not disturb

Do not disturb: So inconsistent, the second you think you got it right bammm a stupid notification come in the middle of the night despite the auto, is this a known problem ? if so why Microsoft has fixed it ? Outlook live goes through same for Gmail , Im looking now at the little bell top...