Windows 10: Do NOT do what I did

Discus and support Do NOT do what I did in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I copied an image from my files and went to put it in a folder on my desktop. I accidentally hit paste after I right-clicked. This caused my screen to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/3rddegreeofIT, Oct 13, 2022.

1. Do NOT do what I did

I copied an image from my files and went to put it in a folder on my desktop. I accidentally hit paste after I right-clicked. This caused my screen to constantly flash white. If I right-clicked on the background it would flash white. I tried to change my background, that did nothing. I turned the computer off and then back on, that did nothing. I ended up restarting my computer after turning it off and on again, and that seemed to help so far. I have not found anything online yet about that specific issue. When searching for white flashing screen I just find a bunch of crap completely unrelated to what had happened.

submitted by /u/3rddegreeofIT
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/3rddegreeofIT, Oct 13, 2022
Thema:

Do NOT do what I did

1. Do NOT do what I did - Similar Threads - did

2. PC has performance issues and stuttering ever since I did a system reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC has performance issues and stuttering ever since I did a system reset: Hello everyone, so ever since I reset my system everything has been working very poorly. Browers are laggy and oftentimes have visual bugs. Any game I play, even the ones that have a low benchmark stutter and lag with frequent fps drops. Before the reset I was able to play...
  3. PC has performance issues and stuttering ever since I did a system reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC has performance issues and stuttering ever since I did a system reset: Hello everyone, so ever since I reset my system everything has been working very poorly. Browers are laggy and oftentimes have visual bugs. Any game I play, even the ones that have a low benchmark stutter and lag with frequent fps drops. Before the reset I was able to play...
  4. PC has performance issues and stuttering ever since I did a system reset

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. my audio device did not working after updated win11.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my audio device did not working after updated win11.: please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-audio-device-did-not-working-after-updated/f0c7658c-fa6b-4e41-aaa7-6b7736a619d8
  6. my audio device did not working after updated win11.

my audio device did not working after updated win11.: please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-audio-device-did-not-working-after-updated/f0c7658c-fa6b-4e41-aaa7-6b7736a619d8
  7. I recently did an update - and now none of my documents open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I recently did an update - and now none of my documents open: I recently did the updates - 2024-04 Cumulative Update for .NET Framework 3.5 and 4.8.1 for Windows 11, version 23H2 for x64 KB5036620 and 2024-04 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version 23H2 for x64-based Systems KB5036893 - and after that, I can't open any of my Microsoft...
  8. I recently did an update - and now none of my documents open

I recently did an update - and now none of my documents open: I recently did the updates - 2024-04 Cumulative Update for .NET Framework 3.5 and 4.8.1 for Windows 11, version 23H2 for x64 KB5036620 and 2024-04 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version 23H2 for x64-based Systems KB5036893 - and after that, I can't open any of my Microsoft...
  9. I'm in Word on page 53 of my book bring Spellcheck back as I did not request Microsoft...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm in Word on page 53 of my book bring Spellcheck back as I did not request Microsoft...: UNINVITED Microsoft Editor is not as efficient as Spellcheck was! I have to fight to get to the word "it" wants to insert into my Word doc., instead of my chosen word, and it keeps interrupting three times starting in 2023 my book's progress with "Feedback to Microsoft"...
  10. I'm in Word on page 53 of my book bring Spellcheck back as I did not request Microsoft...

I'm in Word on page 53 of my book bring Spellcheck back as I did not request Microsoft...: UNINVITED Microsoft Editor is not as efficient as Spellcheck was! I have to fight to get to the word "it" wants to insert into my Word doc., instead of my chosen word, and it keeps interrupting three times starting in 2023 my book's progress with "Feedback to Microsoft"...