Windows 10: Do not have my Win10 product key, have done full system reinstall

Discus and support Do not have my Win10 product key, have done full system reinstall in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Had a full hard drive go down so am starting with a fresh install. How do I contact the appropriate dept at Microsoft to get my product key again. They... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Jeremy18A, Jan 16, 2020.

1. Jeremy18A Win User

Do not have my Win10 product key, have done full system reinstall

Had a full hard drive go down so am starting with a fresh install. How do I contact the appropriate dept at Microsoft to get my product key again. They must have some system or connecting my windows install/key to all the automatic updates they push out? Expensive to buy a new key when I just purchased a few months ago.

:)

Jeremy18A, Jan 16, 2020
  2. AndreTen Win User

Where is my Product Key if I want to re-install?

Like davidhk said. But if you really want to see your windows key, I would suggest Belarc advisor. It will give you some useful information about your system, product keys of your software is among them (not only Microsoft, you will have listed most of your keys).

AndreTen, Jan 16, 2020
  3. topgundcp Win User
    Win10 updated from Win8 - does clean install loose product key?

Use this option. With Internet connection, if asked for product key, click on "Skip This Step" or "I don't have a product Key". Windows will be activated automatically.

topgundcp, Jan 16, 2020
  4. tengeezer Win User

Where is my Product Key if I want to re-install?

Cheers, will check it out.

tengeezer, Jan 16, 2020
Thema:

1. Do not have my Win10 product key, have done full system reinstall - Similar Threads - Win10 product key

2. how to reinstall publisher 2016 -have a product key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    how to reinstall publisher 2016 -have a product key: I got a new computer and would like to download my copy of publisher 2016 onto my new computer. I have a product key but can't find anywhere to download publisher and put in a product key so I can download it for free it's already paid for. I tried logging in to Microsoft,...
  3. how to reinstall publisher 2016 -have a product key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to reinstall publisher 2016 -have a product key: I got a new computer and would like to download my copy of publisher 2016 onto my new computer. I have a product key but can't find anywhere to download publisher and put in a product key so I can download it for free it's already paid for. I tried logging in to Microsoft,...
  4. how to reinstall publisher 2016 -have a product key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. dont have product key

dont have product key: I just download windows 10 from microsoft website and i install windows 10 on my pc now i cant find my product key plz help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dont-have-product-key/a4da4de9-948d-4a73-8d52-019ff3817d63
  6. Do I have to reinstall Windows completely or is it enough to enter the product key?

Do I have to reinstall Windows completely or is it enough to enter the product key?: I have a pc with Windows already on it, but I can't activate Windows because it always says product key invalid. Do I have to reinstall Windows completely or is it enough to get a Windows10 key from lizengo and enter it in the settings Muss ich Windows komplett neu...
  7. how to system activation i dont have product key

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to system activation i dont have product key: Hi kindly give to me solution for system activation. thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-system-activation-i-dont-have-product-key/98984f2b-7d71-4348-aad4-5b155ab42ebd
  8. need to have my product key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    need to have my product key: how do i get my product key for office 365 ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-to-have-my-product-key/3d3ff98e-f3e6-4368-bebb-5eaf2f14e929
  9. i have to reinstall windows 10 and i dont have product key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    i have to reinstall windows 10 and i dont have product key: My PC crashed and now I have to reinstall windows 10 home edition and did not save my product key, how can I install https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-to-reinstall-windows-10-and-i-dont-have/e8772750-a376-4fb6-8030-1eb21ffad2ae
  10. Have to replace hard drive will I need the product key to reinstall

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Have to replace hard drive will I need the product key to reinstall: I had my computer for 3 years now and the hard drive went bad I don't have the product key will I need to buy one or is there some way of recovering it.Found out the hard drive went bad after I was doing a factory reset and it said it encountered a error and it never worked...