Windows 10: Do Not Have short code receipt ability

Discus and support Do Not Have short code receipt ability in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I recently bought a new tablet and tried to install Edge. The tablet was not a recognized device and so I ended up requesting a new email to be used... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by ChrisB_701, Jan 9, 2021.

1. Do Not Have short code receipt ability

I recently bought a new tablet and tried to install Edge. The tablet was not a recognized device and so I ended up requesting a new email to be used now account is locked, I have a regular phone with no text ability and cannot get a short code! Stuck in limbo to log in until Next later month. What can I do, everything I click says to let them know I do not want it changed and takes me to text screen! Any other suggestion to get into touch to cancel without text?

:)

ChrisB_701, Jan 9, 2021

2. Read receipt in Windows 10

Help me to request Read Receipt. What are the steps to add read receipt requested? Thanks.

Jesus PerezO, Jan 9, 2021
  3. mmf15ll Win User
    Windows 10 Compatibility problem with Neat Receipts

I tried what was suggested by going to Windows then Device Manager. However my device for Neat Receipts was not listed. Meantime I was able to link up with Neat.com/support and they informed me that I had to upgrade my software from 5.6 to 5.7 in order to
    have is work with Windows 10. Please let other users of Neat Receipts know this as it will save many hours of inaccessibility if they upgrade prior to adding Windows 10.

mmf15ll, Jan 9, 2021
  4. Do Not Have short code receipt ability

SMS Receipt Notification Problem

Good day, John.

There might be an incorrect settings with your Windows 10 Mobile. Let's work this out. Please provide us the information below:

• What is the OS build currently installed on your device? To check, go to
      Settings
      > System > About > More
      info.
    • When did the issue start?
    • When you say SMS receipt, are you referring to SMS delivery confirmation?
    • Have you tried any troubleshooting steps to resolve this?

We're looking forward to your reply.

Timoteo IV Ofr, Jan 9, 2021
Thema:

Do Not Have short code receipt ability

1. Do Not Have short code receipt ability - Similar Threads - short code receipt

2. Minecraft Windows 10 Redeem Code that was a Gift - Don't have the Receipt from store....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Redeem Code that was a Gift - Don't have the Receipt from store....: I received a gift card for Minecraft for Windows, However I do not have the receipt. I have tried to call Microsoft via phone, but get redirected to go online to search for an answer....
  3. Minecraft Windows 10 Redeem Code that was a Gift - Don't have the Receipt from store....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 Redeem Code that was a Gift - Don't have the Receipt from store....: I received a gift card for Minecraft for Windows, However I do not have the receipt. I have tried to call Microsoft via phone, but get redirected to go online to search for an answer....
  4. Constant receipt of 'your single use code'

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant receipt of 'your single use code': I receive a "Your single use code" email very regularly from the Microsoft account team, despite not requesting this myself.My concern is that, since this is just a 7 digit number, on scale i.e. after many attempts across many email addresses someone could obtain unauthorised...
  5. Constant receipt of 'your single use code'

Constant receipt of 'your single use code': I receive a "Your single use code" email very regularly from the Microsoft account team, despite not requesting this myself.My concern is that, since this is just a 7 digit number, on scale i.e. after many attempts across many email addresses someone could obtain unauthorised...
  6. Constant receipt of 'your single use code'

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. Minecraft Windows 10 Redeem Code that was a Gift - Don't have the Receipt from store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Redeem Code that was a Gift - Don't have the Receipt from store: I received a copy of Minecraft Windows 10 edition as a gift. It says on the card "Take card to cashier to have code printed on your receipt. Keep your receipt.", but I was never given a receipt with the code. I don't think the people that gave the card to me knew about this,...
  8. Minecraft Windows 10 Redeem Code that was a Gift - Don't have the Receipt from store

Minecraft Windows 10 Redeem Code that was a Gift - Don't have the Receipt from store: I received a copy of Minecraft Windows 10 edition as a gift. It says on the card "Take card to cashier to have code printed on your receipt. Keep your receipt.", but I was never given a receipt with the code. I don't think the people that gave the card to me knew about this,...
  9. GIft card will not activate, I have a receipt

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    GIft card will not activate, I have a receipt: Hi I just bought a gift card, I have the receipt. The retailer is close and I want to use the credit please/ Can you help Australian phone number 0428 998 978 Thanks...
  10. Receipt for email

in Windows 10 Customization
    Receipt for email: How can I ask for a notification that the email I send has been delivered? On my old email there was an option for this but there is nothing on windows 10 Mail as far as I can see....