Windows 10: Do not let the window fade out?

Discus and support Do not let the window fade out? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, friends. If you overlap 2 windows, e.g. the LOL Client and Google Chrome, and then click on Chrome, the LOL Client will be hidden. Wanted to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JohnyMC, Jun 9, 2020.

1. JohnyMC Win User

Do not let the window fade out?

Hello, friends.

If you overlap 2 windows, e.g. the LOL Client and Google Chrome, and then click on Chrome, the LOL Client will be hidden. Wanted to ask if there is a way how I can prevent it, so that I have the Chrome window on fullscreen, but the LOL client is still there.

Greetings

:)

JohnyMC, Jun 9, 2020

2. Microsoft Store Fading

Hi Angela,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We regret the inconvenience you are facing. Before I suggest you some troubleshooting steps and confuse you more, can you share what exactly happens with the Windows Store?

• What do you mean by fades away? Does it crash?

• Are you not able to sign in to Windows Store? What error message do you get?
    Please get back to us with the required information. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

SujataMoktan, Jun 9, 2020
  3. Add Fade Audio Effects In Video Clips.

Hi Gustav,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

If you are using Microsoft Photos application to fade the audio, then there is no feature in Photos application to fade the audio; however, you can fade the audio by using Microsoft PowerPoint Application. Follow the below steps to fade the audio that you
    want using Microsoft Photos application.

Step 1: Click on the Start Menu and search for
    Microsoft PowerPoint and hit Enter to launch
    PowerPoint
    application.

Step 2: Then, click on Insert > Audio > You can add the audio file as well as directly record an audio file.

Step 3: Click on the Audio and click on
    Playback
    tab beside to Format tab.

Step 4: Then, you will see the Fade In and
    Fade Out
    options.

Fade In: Adds a timed fade effect at the beginning of the audio clip. Within the Fade In box, directly enter the exact number of seconds you want the clip to fade in.

Fade Out: Adds a timed fade effect at the end of the audio clip. Within the Fade Out box, directly enter the exact number of seconds you want the clip to fade out.

The option for fading the audio in Photos Application is a great idea, so I suggest you to post your feedback for the same in

Feedback Hub

Hope it helps.

If my answer has helped, then please upvote or mark as an answer.

Shafeeq_Khan, Jun 9, 2020
  4. Do not let the window fade out?

Microsoft Store Fading

Hello there, well the user that asked this seems to be not answering the thing but here I am having the exact same issue with the store suddenly fading away... it crashes as in technical terms yeah! and the Error Code 0x80131500 also appears as well... I
    have searched it through a bit but haven't got anything on my hands yet! please help me with this, I really wanna make use of some free apps on store that I need so bad! my Windows version is also Windows 10 Enterprise back in 2015, but newly been installed
    for me by a technician! please help me thoroughly and easy...

Sanaz Kokabpaik, Jun 9, 2020
Thema:

Do not let the window fade out?

1. Do not let the window fade out? - Similar Threads - let window fade

2. Sound Fading Out - Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sound Fading Out - Windows 11: The issue is that the sound slowly fades out when something quiet is played on the computer. e.g. Watching a really quiet video will have all sound fade out. This persists until something loud happens like someone speaking on Discord or me myself muting or unmuting myself....
  3. Sound Fading Out - Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sound Fading Out - Windows 11: The issue is that the sound slowly fades out when something quiet is played on the computer. e.g. Watching a really quiet video will have all sound fade out. This persists until something loud happens like someone speaking on Discord or me myself muting or unmuting myself....
  4. Microphone fades in and out constantly

Microphone fades in and out constantly: I looked around in the settings and I figured it out. Microsoft is using its own 'Audio Enhancements' but sometimes it causes your microphone to cut in and outTo turn it off you go to System > Sound > Scroll down to Input and select the microphone you want to fix > click the...
  5. all sounds fade out

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    all sounds fade out: hi everyone 1st time posting, so my problem is that while im using xbox party on windows 10, all my sounds fade out and when either someone speaks or a loud noise is on the game/music, it then comes back for abit the fades out again please help...
  6. Sound fading in and out at times

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Sound fading in and out at times: When I am listening to an online podcast or a video or even my church service, the sound fades in and out at times. When I have video chats with family and friends on the Alexa app, I am fading out I am told. Why is this happening and what can I do to repair this issue? Is it...
  7. Microphone fades in and out

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microphone fades in and out: Hi, I suddenly got this weird issue with my microphone, it fades in and out all the time. I have tried different microphones and all of them have the same issue. I had this once before and fixed it some how by putting in a new microphone and pulling it out put this time it...
  8. Microphone issues with fading out

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microphone issues with fading out: Warning, I'm not very tech savvy or experienced, so I may come off as having absolutely no clue what I'm talking about I've been trying in vain to record me playing trumpet for a while now. Every time I play, loud or soft, the microphone picks it up normally for about 2...
  9. where are the fade in/fade out buttons in MS Photos?

where are the fade in/fade out buttons in MS Photos?: I know that the fade in/fade out buttons are there some ware, because I set them a few days ago, but I forgot what I did! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-are-the-fade-infade-out-buttons-in-ms-photos/863cba0a-001c-44d0-b6ae-6c15428abcfd
  10. Fade in, fade out in WMM 6.1

Fade in, fade out in WMM 6.1: I'm working in Windows Movie Maker 6.1. I want to lengthen the time of fade in to white and fade out to white. I'm going into Tools > Options > Advanced and increasing the time in Transition Duration to 5 seconds, but it seems to have no effect on new projects. Did I miss a...