Windows 10: Do not logon users with Temporary Profiles on Windows 10

Discus and support Do not logon users with Temporary Profiles on Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; If you do not want to allow users to log on with temporary profiles on Windows 10, follow this step-by-step guide to get it done. It is possible to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Apr 21, 2021.

1. WinClub New Member

Do not logon users with Temporary Profiles on Windows 10

If you do not want to allow users to log on with temporary profiles on Windows 10, follow this step-by-step guide to get it done. It is possible to block Windows 10 from logging users in with a temporary profile using the Registry Editor and the Local Group Policy Editor. If Windows recognizes an issue […]

This article Do not logon users with Temporary Profiles on Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Apr 21, 2021

2. Temporary Profile on Logon

Hi Elaine,

Being signed in with a temporary profile may occur if the user account is not loaded correctly or has been removed from the system. For us to properly assist you in rectifying this unusual behavior, supply more information by answering these questions:

• Is your PC connected to a domain?
    • Were you able to load the same profile on your computer before using the new hard drive?
    • What exactly is being logged in as "temporary profile"? Is it another user account on your computer?
    • Aside from using the new hard drive, have you made any recent changes to your device prior to this happening?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Your reply is greatly appreciated.

Dhavelyn Mer, Apr 21, 2021
  3. (WINDOWS 10)"The User Profile Service failed the logon. User profile cannot be loaded."

I have a windows 10 and created a guest login. But when I try to logon, i get "The User Profile Service failed the logon. User profile cannot be loaded." Please help. And i'm no tech so please explain
    each step

AshleyStrange, Apr 21, 2021
  4. Do not logon users with Temporary Profiles on Windows 10

User Lost. Temporary profile Win10

Hi Antonio,

I realize that the Temporary profile is gone from Windows 10 pc. I will try to help you with this issue.

Please answer these questions to get more clarity on this issue:

• Did you make any changes to the pc prior to this issue?

• Did you create that Temporary user profile?

• Was that Temporary profile a standard account or the Microsoft account?

Reply to us with more information to help you further.

Srimadhwa B, Apr 21, 2021
Thema:

Do not logon users with Temporary Profiles on Windows 10

1. Do not logon users with Temporary Profiles on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - logon users Temporary

2. Windows Temporary User Profile TEMP Issue

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows Temporary User Profile TEMP Issue: HelloWindows user profile is getting corrupted every time system is restarted.On boot up a new temporary profile is getting created.How to find the root cause of user profile corruption? Any system logs can help ?Thanks & regardsSampath R...
  3. Windows Temporary User Profile TEMP Issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Temporary User Profile TEMP Issue: HelloWindows user profile is getting corrupted every time system is restarted.On boot up a new temporary profile is getting created.How to find the root cause of user profile corruption? Any system logs can help ?Thanks & regardsSampath R...
  4. cant login to temporary user profile

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cant login to temporary user profile: Out of the blue this morning, when I turned on my PC I got that "You have been logged in with a temporary profile" message. I can't log off and log in with another user because there is only one option to choose from..When I click on Computer - Local Disk C: - Users, it...
  5. Can't sign in Temporary User profile

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't sign in Temporary User profile: After installing the latest update I can sign in to my Windows 10 computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-sign-in-temporary-user-profile/f67f2dd4-2796-45be-8023-4f1daa313e3a
  6. Windows Temporary User Profile TEMP Issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Temporary User Profile TEMP Issue: A User Profile is a collection of settings and data of a user account. It is stored in the user's C:\Users\<user name> profile folder.Temporary User Profile: A temporary profile is created each time that an error condition prevents the user's profile from loading. Temporary...
  7. Temporary user profile

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Temporary user profile: How do I change a temporary profile to a permanent one so that I don't lose settings and data every time I close down? I tried A. User's instruction but I got stuck at the net user administrator /active:yes command. This started when I tried to block certain websites by...
  8. Editing the Registry in Windows 10 for User profile service failed the logon, user profile...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Editing the Registry in Windows 10 for User profile service failed the logon, user profile...: I was following the instructions from Microsoft on how to edit the registry for the user profile service failed logon and have an issue. there are three folders in the ProfileList and two that end in .bak. Which one should I change? Should I delete one? I have been trying...
  9. Modify the temporary user profile

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Modify the temporary user profile: Hi, Many family members and their children come to my house and use my laptop. However, several times, they have wrecked my personal user account. I have setup a local account for this matter, called Visitor. In the users folder, I renamed 'visitor' to 'visitor1', so...
  10. Domain users are getting a temporary profile

in Windows 10 Support
    Domain users are getting a temporary profile: Clean install of Windows10_InsiderPreview_x64_EN-US_10074 After joining domain non admin users are getting a temporary profile and the start menu will not work. did not have this issue on earlier builds My domain admin user account is working fine 6935