Windows 10: do not remember my password to start my pc.

Discus and support do not remember my password to start my pc. in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Need help with password recover. I cannot remember my passcode to sign into my hp microsoft laptop. It bring me to microsoft sign in recover page but... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by rebeccabarletta, Feb 1, 2020.

1. do not remember my password to start my pc.

Need help with password recover. I cannot remember my passcode to sign into my hp microsoft laptop. It bring me to microsoft sign in recover page but hasn’t helped. Need to get my homework done. Please help

:)

rebeccabarletta, Feb 1, 2020
  2. 7.62 Win User

Email clients not remembering passwords

Hi all

A friends computer will not remember his gmail password. He used to use outlook, and seeing that I use thunderbird and it would be easier to troubleshoot I installed that for him. Now that was working for a few weeks, and now the same problem is occuring.

We are 100% sure the password is correct, as we can access the email account through webmail, but the local clients will not remember the correct password. Of course the 'Remember password' button is checked, but still no good.

It returns with incorrect password.

Any suggestions?

7.62, Feb 1, 2020
  3. Cannot remember password and PIN to login

Hi,

As per the query, I would like to inform that you require to create a password prior to the creation of the PIN. If you remember the password, click on the sign-in options under the password box in the login screen.

If you forgot your Microsoft account password,
    follow these steps.

If you don’t have a Microsoft account and forgot your local account password,
    you can’t recover it. Instead, you’ll need to reset your PC.

Warning: Following these steps will remove all of your data, programs, and settings.

• Start your PC and select the Power icon in the bottom right-hand corner of the lock screen.
    • While holding down the Shift key, select Restart.
    • On the Boot options menu, select Troubleshoot > Reset this PC > Remove everything.
    • Your PC will restart and will reset itself.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Vanessa Sohtun, Feb 1, 2020
  4. jec298829 Win User

do not remember my password to start my pc.

Can't remember administrator password in Windows 10

I am running Windows 10. I cannot remember my administrator password even with the clue I noted. I've tried suggestions listed on different forums, nothing works. I can sign in to Microsoft, but apparently this is a different account. So, how do I
    reset or recover my administrator password?

jec298829, Feb 1, 2020
Thema:

do not remember my password to start my pc.

1. do not remember my password to start my pc. - Similar Threads - remember password start

2. Do not remember password!

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Do not remember password!: I do not remember a password to my computer & it says my security answers are not all correct. It has been a couple of years since I have used this computer. It shows up in my devices on Microsoft products but I can’t acces anything else. Please help!!!...
  3. Do not remember password!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Do not remember password!: I do not remember a password to my computer & it says my security answers are not all correct. It has been a couple of years since I have used this computer. It shows up in my devices on Microsoft products but I can’t acces anything else. Please help!!!...
  4. Do not remember password!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Can’t remember my password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can’t remember my password: I can’t remember my password https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-remember-my-password/fb5f1947-9f1d-4972-8d94-ab3baa0819eb
  6. Can’t remember my password

Can’t remember my password: I can’t remember my password https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-remember-my-password/fb5f1947-9f1d-4972-8d94-ab3baa0819eb
  7. Forgot my Windows password but do remember my Windows PIN

Forgot my Windows password but do remember my Windows PIN: How do I re-set my windows password using my windows PIN?And is there a way to use my new password to log in without Windows wanting me to change it to a "PIN" login?...
  8. Forgot my Windows password but do remember my Windows PIN

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Forgot my Windows password but do remember my Windows PIN: How do I re-set my windows password using my windows PIN?And is there a way to use my new password to log in without Windows wanting me to change it to a "PIN" login?...
  9. I do not remember my admin password

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I do not remember my admin password: After a Microsoft update, my desk top will not restart. I get a blank screen. When I try to go to a restore, it askes me for my admin password. But I do not remember my admin password. It was like 13 years ago that I bought desk top computer. But I have been keeping the desk...
  10. Can't remember my password

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Can't remember my password: Set up a win10 os with some short password I can't remember. Is there any way I can recover it? Thanks 172061