Windows 10: Do not see refund option for Flight Simulator

Discus and support Do not see refund option for Flight Simulator in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hi I got flight simulator 2020 code as a gift. Unfortunately, it does not work on my PC. I also do not see a refund option in microsoft store orders... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by SamanyuSathyamoorthi, Jan 1, 2021.

1. Do not see refund option for Flight Simulator

Hi

I got flight simulator 2020 code as a gift. Unfortunately, it does not work on my PC. I also do not see a refund option in microsoft store orders page.

Can you please help with the refund?

:)

SamanyuSathyamoorthi, Jan 1, 2021

2. Microsoft Flight Simulator issue after Windows 10 Upgrade

Hi Rahul,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to completely uninstall Microsoft Flight Simulator and check.

Refer the steps below to uninstall.

• Press “Windows key + X”, select Control panel.
    • Open programs and features.
    • In the list of installed programs, select Microsoft Flight Simulator, and then click
      Remove.

Note: If you have earlier versions of Flight Simulator in the list of installed programs, you will have to remove them in addition to Flight Simulator.

Reinstall the Flight Simulator.

Please reply to us if the issue still persist.

ThofikhAhamad, Jan 1, 2021
  3. Flight simulator

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums

1. Which version of Windows are you currently using?
    2. Which version of Flight simulator are you currently using?

I suggest you to contact
    Flight simulator
    support, they will be able to assist you better.

Hope it helps.

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Jan 1, 2021
  4. Do not see refund option for Flight Simulator

Flight Simulator 2020 Refund

This morning after 11 frustrating days I gave up trying to download Flight Simulator 2020. I understand that it's possible to purchase the title on DVD so that's what I intend to do. My question is, how do I get a refund from Microsoft for my purchase?

AndrewMorton2, Jan 1, 2021
Thema:

Do not see refund option for Flight Simulator

1. Do not see refund option for Flight Simulator - Similar Threads - refund option Flight

2. Flight simulator do not start

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Flight simulator do not start: HelloWe buyed microsoft flight simulater via "steam" the game was working well a few month. Now it will not start annymore. I get info: Warning Your lasst session ended unexpectedly. And more info!Than i can choose to options. Continue in safe mode or continue in normal mode....
  3. Flight simulator do not start

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Flight simulator do not start: HelloWe buyed microsoft flight simulater via "steam" the game was working well a few month. Now it will not start annymore. I get info: Warning Your lasst session ended unexpectedly. And more info!Than i can choose to options. Continue in safe mode or continue in normal mode....
  4. Can I get a refund on Flight Simulator?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can I get a refund on Flight Simulator?: I have been running MS Flight Simulator for a while, but Microsoft recently shut it off without notice. When I try to launch the software, it takes me to the Store, and won't update. I de-installed, but you won't allow a reinstall despite your store showing that I "own" the...
  5. How to get refund for microsoft flight simulator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to get refund for microsoft flight simulator: How do I request a refund for Microsoft Flight simulator for PC? I have been trying for a week to install it on my PC. It is impossible. Install hangs on decompressing files. I tried everything recommended switching off windows auto tuning switching off IPV6 etc etc. No...
  6. 2020 Flight simulator will not download/install - request refund

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    2020 Flight simulator will not download/install - request refund: Hello, I purchased this app in Oct 2020 via windows store and have been unable to install it. I have tried all suggested remedies that Greg Carmack kindly provided previous thread locked I have even performed a complete clean install of WIN10. All apps apart from Flight...
  7. Refund For **** Flight Simulator 2020

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Refund For **** Flight Simulator 2020: The people at **** / Microscam / Micro$$$$ are liars, cheats and crooks. I have been trying to request a refund for the Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 purchase for the last 2 / 3 weeks which I made on Wednesday 19th August 2020 because the people at Microsoft have locked me...
  8. Refund Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 ....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Refund Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 ....: I want to request a refund for the Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 purchase which I made on Wednesday 19th August 2020 because the people at Microsoft have locked me out of my old email address which I used to purchase MS FS 2020 with, which has meant that I am unable to...
  9. Flight Simulator 2020 Refund

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Flight Simulator 2020 Refund: This morning after 11 frustrating days I gave up trying to download Flight Simulator 2020. I understand that it's possible to purchase the title on DVD so that's what I intend to do. My question is, how do I get a refund from Microsoft for my purchase?...
  10. Refund for Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Refund for Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020: I can't express how frustrated I am after years waiting, certain that soon Microsoft would come with a new flight simulator, just to find out that my Lenovo Ideapad Flex 14 won't run FS2020 properly and if I want to enjoy it I have to buy a new computer. Unfortunately I can't...