Windows 10: Do not trust website mypccaresolutions and completepccaresolutions

Discus and support Do not trust website mypccaresolutions and completepccaresolutions in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; These websites, mypccaresolutions, and completepccaresolutions are a scam. They tell you that this file is a virus/trojan or whatever when it really... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Tom_Jerry625, May 6, 2020.

1. Do not trust website mypccaresolutions and completepccaresolutions

These websites, mypccaresolutions, and completepccaresolutions are a scam. They tell you that this file is a virus/trojan or whatever when it really isn't. They tell you things like cualauncher is a trojan when it really isn't. If these are the only websites that tells you that a file is a trojan then do not trust it at all.

:)

Tom_Jerry625, May 6, 2020
  2. Knoxx29 Win User

Vpn ( trusted Vpn)

Hi everyone.
    I am not an expert about Vpn and that's why I would like to know if someone could list me a few trusted Vpns, I would really appreciate any suggestion/ advice.

Thanks.

Knoxx29, May 6, 2020
  3. N8 certificates not trusted/don't match the name

Well I worked out for myself how to verify the certificates are genuine:

• Using a desktop computer
    • Go to the page with the certificates
    • Select a certificate
    • It will say either:
      • Certificate already exists - this confirms that the certificate on the website matches one already in your browser, which we already trust, therefore the certificate on the website is trustworthy
      • Asks if you want to install the certificate, DON'T.
        • First view the certificate details.
        • Copy the certificate serial number or SHA1/SHA256/MD5/etc hash
        • Paste this into a search engine
        • If another website that you trust lists the certificate, e.g. your phone manufacturer or another trusted website (preferably a secure website, therefore you have confidence the website is genuine), then you can trust the certificate
        • If no trustworthy sites are returned in the search then try another hash or serial number
        • If you can't find any trustworthy sites listing the certificate then I suggest you don't trust it.
    • Finally, if you decide you trust a certificate then you can download and install on your phone.

CurvyClover488, May 6, 2020
  4. P4-630 Win User

Do not trust website mypccaresolutions and completepccaresolutions

Vpn ( trusted Vpn)

Tired of Germany blocking many youtube videos? *Big Grin Do not trust website mypccaresolutions and completepccaresolutions :D

P4-630, May 6, 2020
Thema:

Do not trust website mypccaresolutions and completepccaresolutions

1. Do not trust website mypccaresolutions and completepccaresolutions - Similar Threads - trust website mypccaresolutions

2. Is this website trusted to get windows 11 pro product key?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is this website trusted to get windows 11 pro product key?: I came across this website to get Windows 11 pro and I want to double-check if this website is trusted? It also says tax included which makes suspicious. Here is the website: https://tinyurl.com/5b6bsf9y...
  3. Is this website trusted to get windows 11 pro product key?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is this website trusted to get windows 11 pro product key?: I came across this website to get Windows 11 pro and I want to double-check if this website is trusted? It also says tax included which makes suspicious. Here is the website: https://tinyurl.com/5b6bsf9y...
  4. Subfolders in trusted sites and trusted locations

in Windows 10 Customization
    Subfolders in trusted sites and trusted locations: I'm 99% sure I know the answer to this already, but not 100% sure. If I put a UNC name into trusted sites such as file:///\\<Server_IP or ServerName> OR file://<Server_IP or ServerName>then all the shares and subfolders on that server are trusted as well, correct? If no, then...
  5. Subfolders in trusted sites and trusted locations

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Subfolders in trusted sites and trusted locations: I'm 99% sure I know the answer to this already, but not 100% sure. If I put a UNC name into trusted sites such as file:///\\<Server_IP or ServerName> OR file://<Server_IP or ServerName>then all the shares and subfolders on that server are trusted as well, correct? If no, then...
  6. Do I need Azure premium for cloud hybrid trust / key hybrid trust or not?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Do I need Azure premium for cloud hybrid trust / key hybrid trust or not?: Hello, we'd like to setup Windows Hello for Business to get MFA for Windows logon. We have fully on premise environment and tight budget - can't afford Azure Premium subsriptions for our users. My question is: on MS sites, it is said you need Azure Premium for certificate...
  7. Do I need Azure premium for cloud hybrid trust / key hybrid trust or not?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Do I need Azure premium for cloud hybrid trust / key hybrid trust or not?: Hello, we'd like to setup Windows Hello for Business to get MFA for Windows logon. We have fully on premise environment and tight budget - can't afford Azure Premium subsriptions for our users. My question is: on MS sites, it is said you need Azure Premium for certificate...
  8. Do we trust Windows anymore?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Do we trust Windows anymore?: Windows XP was the first OS that Microsoft offered that I really trusted. It was stable, user friendly and I never had a Windows Update cause a blue screen or data lost because of bad updates from Microsoft. I can't remember any significant problems with it at all. Then...
  9. Do not trust Windows Defender...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Do not trust Windows Defender...: Hi all, I performed the Windows Defender Block at First Sight feature and I have the Windows Defender default settings as shown under my image as Cloud Protection being Enabled. However, there is this test file and seems that Defender did not block this type of test. Please...
  10. Trusted Publisher or Trusted softwares

in Windows 10 Customization
    Trusted Publisher or Trusted softwares: How do I get to know that which apps are trusted that I am currently using? Need an experts help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/trusted-publisher-or-trusted-softwares/444449a2-3476-4ff1-bcce-5b00a9364038