Windows 10: Do not update to latest version of Twitter for Andriod until fixed

Discus and support Do not update to latest version of Twitter for Andriod until fixed in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Were investigating a problem with the latest version of our Android app that causes it to crash immediately once its opened. If you use Twitter for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jan 23, 2020.

1. Brink Win User

Do not update to latest version of Twitter for Andriod until fixed

Were investigating a problem with the latest version of our Android app that causes it to crash immediately once its opened. If you use Twitter for Android, we suggest not updating it until we let you know it's fixed. Sorry for the inconvenience!

:)

Brink, Jan 23, 2020

2. Twitter RSS feed and Loop

So, my Twitter RSS feed won't update, and I can't post anything to twitter from the Loop or Kin Studio. Suggestions?

CommieCOZY, Jan 23, 2020
  3. Windows 10 or Andriod?

For Both AmiDuOS, you need to disable Windows Hypervisor.

Here is how to do that:

1. Open Command Prompt as Administrator (make sure it is launched as Admin or it won't work)
      1. Open START
      2. Type CMD
      3. Right Click CMD
      4. Click Run As Administrator
      5. Click YES when asked "Do you want to allow this application to make changes to your computer"
    2. Type bcdedit /set hypervisorlaunchtype off
    3. Hit Enter
    4. Reboot computer

See attached screenshot for more detailed steps:

Do not update to latest version of Twitter for Andriod until fixed [​IMG]

Now try AmiDuOS, it should work without crashing.

slicendice, Jan 23, 2020
  4. Al Burc Win User

Unable to update Window 10 Pro version 1607 to version 1709

Have made several attempts to update Windows 10 version 1607 to the latest version 1709 and have not been successful.

I've done the following per some suggestions found online:

• Updated drivers
    • Ran the Trouble Shooter for Windows 10 (Errors found were shown to be "Fixed" per the tool)
    • Unplugged the printer
    • Ran the DISM.exe
    Although not at every attempt, I have received the following errors:

• 0xc1900101 - 0x30018
    • 0x900704c7
    Can someone please advise me as to what the errors are and provide me with the steps to update Windows.

Thank you

Al Burc, Jan 23, 2020
Thema:

1. Do not update to latest version of Twitter for Andriod until fixed - Similar Threads - update latest version

2. How to fix this ? I'm on latest version of windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix this ? I'm on latest version of windows: Help me in fixing this error. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-this-im-on-latest-version-of-windows/b065f1c3-dc1c-4021-8542-b655cbc40978
  3. How do I update windows to the latest version?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I update windows to the latest version?: I am currently using a windows 10 version 2004. I saw that it dose not receive any more updates but I dont know how to upgrade it to the latest version if someone can explain to me it I will be very grateful.Specs:Amd Ryzen 5 3400GNvidia GTX 1050 ti16 Gb Ram...
  4. How do I update windows to the latest version?

How do I update windows to the latest version?: I am currently using a windows 10 version 2004. I saw that it dose not receive any more updates but I dont know how to upgrade it to the latest version if someone can explain to me it I will be very grateful.Specs:Amd Ryzen 5 3400GNvidia GTX 1050 ti16 Gb Ram...
  5. How do I update windows to the latest version?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. Latest Version Win10 Update

Latest Version Win10 Update: This a.m. I was asked to begin loading the latest update on Win10. I clicked to begin the up date. That was just about 8 hours ago. It's still just little wheel spinning merrily on my screen. Can I interrupt the process and start again? Must I wait as long as it takes?...
  7. How do I update MS Mail to latest version?

How do I update MS Mail to latest version?: How do I update MS Mail to latest version? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-update-ms-mail-to-latest-version/65b21a5f-7626-45ea-9815-58b8927d76c2
  8. Not Updating to Latest Version

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Not Updating to Latest Version: Hi. My laptop has been stuck at "Downloading 0%" for the KB4522355 (OS Build 18362.449) update all week now (I now have the previous version I think it was 18362.418). Is there a way to force the update or to make it restart the attempt to update again? 143748
  9. Twitter PWA for Windows gets Feedback Intergration and more in latest update

in Windows 10 News
    Twitter PWA for Windows gets Feedback Intergration and more in latest update: Twitter has been one company which has been continuously supporting the Windows Platform. The social giant launched its PWA application for Windows 10 users some time ago and has been regularly pushing out new features to the application. The company has again pushed out...
  10. New Version Twitter App in Store

New Version Twitter App in Store: New Version of Twitter ready for download and update for anyone interested in windows store 44298