Windows 10: Do not wakeup from sleep, always cold reboot

Discus and support Do not wakeup from sleep, always cold reboot in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; My box is windows 10 and I'd made "system information"'s nfo file, and attached. When my box got into sleep mode, I put on "wakeup" button for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by windstory, May 3, 2020.

1. windstory Win User

Do not wakeup from sleep, always cold reboot

My box is windows 10 and I'd made "system information"'s nfo file, and attached.

When my box got into sleep mode, I put on "wakeup" button for "awaking" my box, but my box always did a cold rebooting.

I tried to format Windows 10 and re-install it, but the result is same.

Also i'd tried to get a dump file but I couldn't find it.

Thus I made data files from "dm_log_collector" and "V2 log collector 1.09", and I attached these files.

Please let me have any helpful mention. Thanks in advance.

:)

windstory, May 3, 2020

2. Windows 10 - Bad Screen after wakeup from sleep

I have provided answers inline in the quote.

Thanks to help me out.

Swinder0161, May 3, 2020
  3. notebook wakeup from sleep!

Why does my notebook not wakeup notebook from sleep after appox. 1 hour? Prior to that works just fine, computer does not switch to hibernate or off. Does wakeup from keyboard!

randygobell, May 3, 2020
  4. KevinEA Win User

Computer reboots instead of wakes from sleep

This made no difference. Upon trying to wake the computer, it goes into BIOS. The Windows boot drive is absent in the BIOS boot order list, so I have to turn the computer off, then reboot. Upon booting, any windows that were open prior to sleep are now
    closed (i.e., it is a cold boot, not a wake from sleep).

KevinEA, May 3, 2020
Thema:

1. Do not wakeup from sleep, always cold reboot - Similar Threads - wakeup sleep always

2. BSOD on Wakeup from Sleep

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD on Wakeup from Sleep: Hi I've had this problem for a few months. I've tried to fix it myself to no avail. I'd appreciate any help in fixing the problem.This problem started when I upgraded my storage on my desktop. I had to create a system image in order to copy it to the new NVM.e SSD device....
  3. BSOD on Wakeup from Sleep

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD on Wakeup from Sleep: Hi I've had this problem for a few months. I've tried to fix it myself to no avail. I'd appreciate any help in fixing the problem.This problem started when I upgraded my storage on my desktop. I had to create a system image in order to copy it to the new NVM.e SSD device....
  4. Laptop always reboots when waking from Sleep mode

Laptop always reboots when waking from Sleep mode: I have a Lenovo laptop model 81SS, running Windows 11 Enterprise which always reboots losing all open apps, etc. when waking from Sleep mode. The assigned user states that it has always done that, and she has just recently cranked up the Sleep settings to get around it, as it...
  5. Pc fail to wakeup from sleep

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc fail to wakeup from sleep: The "sleep" don't work on the system.It goes to sleep but when it comes back something is wrong and the system resets and restarts normally, but I lost everything I was doing !!!I'm with windows 20h2 v2, until a few days ago it worked.How can I solve? Of course windows is...
  6. Pc fail to wakeup from sleep

Pc fail to wakeup from sleep: The "sleep" don't work on the system.It goes to sleep but when it comes back something is wrong and the system resets and restarts normally, but I lost everything I was doing !!!I'm with windows 20h2 v2, until a few days ago it worked.How can I solve? Of course windows is...
  7. Pc fail to wakeup from sleep

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Windows 10: Spontaneous wakeup from sleep

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10: Spontaneous wakeup from sleep: Our Windows 10 64bit desktop computer has the File Backup setting OFF.Nevertheless when we leave the computer on SLEEP it spontaneously wakes up at about 03:00 and stays on interminably.If we put it back to sleep, it stays in that condition for the next day. Any ideas?...
  9. Pc fail to wakeup from sleep

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Pc fail to wakeup from sleep: The "sleep" don't work on the system. It goes to sleep but when it comes back something is wrong and the system resets and restarts normally, but I lost everything I was doing !!! I'm with windows 20h2 v2, until a few days ago it worked. How can I solve? ( Of course...
  10. Won't wakeup from sleep or hibernation

in Windows 10 Support
    Won't wakeup from sleep or hibernation: Tried hard reset. Still getting single blinking light after several tries. What else can I try? How do I know if the battery is charging? Thanks 73683