Windows 10: Do not wakeup from sleep, always cold reboot

Discus and support Do not wakeup from sleep, always cold reboot in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; My box is windows 10 and I'd made "system information"'s nfo file, and attached. When my box got into sleep mode, I put on "wakeup" button for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by windstory, May 3, 2020.

1. windstory Win User

Do not wakeup from sleep, always cold reboot

My box is windows 10 and I'd made "system information"'s nfo file, and attached.

When my box got into sleep mode, I put on "wakeup" button for "awaking" my box, but my box always did a cold rebooting.

I tried to format Windows 10 and re-install it, but the result is same.

Also i'd tried to get a dump file but I couldn't find it.

Thus I made data files from "dm_log_collector" and "V2 log collector 1.09", and I attached these files.

Please let me have any helpful mention. Thanks in advance.

:)

windstory, May 3, 2020

2. Windows 10 - Bad Screen after wakeup from sleep

I have provided answers inline in the quote.

Thanks to help me out.

Swinder0161, May 3, 2020
  3. notebook wakeup from sleep!

Why does my notebook not wakeup notebook from sleep after appox. 1 hour? Prior to that works just fine, computer does not switch to hibernate or off. Does wakeup from keyboard!

randygobell, May 3, 2020
  4. KevinEA Win User

Computer reboots instead of wakes from sleep

This made no difference. Upon trying to wake the computer, it goes into BIOS. The Windows boot drive is absent in the BIOS boot order list, so I have to turn the computer off, then reboot. Upon booting, any windows that were open prior to sleep are now
    closed (i.e., it is a cold boot, not a wake from sleep).

KevinEA, May 3, 2020
Thema:

1. Do not wakeup from sleep, always cold reboot - Similar Threads - wakeup sleep always

2. How do I setup Desktop that won't wakeup from sleep in Windows 10 1909?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    How do I setup Desktop that won't wakeup from sleep in Windows 10 1909?: For well over two months now, I have been trying to setup sleep on my Desktop PC. It will go to sleep but won't wakeup unless I power down to restart it. Sometimes it starts if I use the reset button. I've even tried a clean install. I've tried all the power plans...
  3. Nothing shown on display after wakeup from sleep/restart

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Nothing shown on display after wakeup from sleep/restart: When ever the computer is kept in sleep mode, restarted or restarted after changing the BIOS setting. The display doesn't show anything. The fan's, the hard drives are powered up but nothing happens. To get out of this the computer needs to be force shutdown by pressing...
  4. Help, computer not always waking from sleep?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Help, computer not always waking from sleep?: Hello everyone, i dont know if this is a windows 10 problem or something but i need some assistance. I bought a pc from CyberPower PC a couple of months ago and so far its been great. But the last few weeks (i believe is when it started) my computer doesn't always want to...
  5. Won't wakeup from sleep or hibernation

in Windows 10 Support
    Won't wakeup from sleep or hibernation: Tried hard reset. Still getting single blinking light after several tries. What else can I try? How do I know if the battery is charging? Thanks 73683
  6. Cold Reboot Resets Router

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cold Reboot Resets Router: This has started since the updates the other day. A power up boot (not a restart) does a router reset, not just of the Ethernet line, the whole kit and caboodle, including the external link. It happens in the first Windows startup phase i.e. when the smaller blue 'flag' is...
  7. On wakeup from sleep, few seconds of green screen and static, then ok

in Windows 10 Support
    On wakeup from sleep, few seconds of green screen and static, then ok: When waking up my computer from sleep, the monitor will show static for a second or so, then a green screen for a split second, then wake up fine. It never used to do this, so I am a little concerned. Ran windows memory diagnostics and everything returned fine. New...
  8. sleep/shutdown/cold boot issues

in Windows 10 Support
    sleep/shutdown/cold boot issues: HP 8540w laptop, W10 up to date (14393-693), power config high performance, shutdown on lid close, sleep on power button, no devices wake computer except mouse and keyboard. Started with two issues: 1; Computer restarts immediately after a shutdown or sleep command. The...
  9. Must log out and back in after wakeup from sleep

in Windows 10 Support
    Must log out and back in after wakeup from sleep: This regards a new system running Windows 10 Pro, Version 1607, Build 14393.1358. I don't think this is the Creator's version, but not sure. I initially had some problems with the Sleep mode. The computer would go to sleep (with traditional blinking light) for a few...
  10. Cannot wakeup from sleep without login - PRO

in Windows 10 Support
    Cannot wakeup from sleep without login - PRO: I know the ability to remove the lockscreen has been disabled, but I also no longer am unable to wake from sleep without using a password, even though I can autologin. The option to remove it has gone! Is this just me? Have gone back to a local account without a...