Windows 10: Do not want to store in Onedrive.

Discus and support Do not want to store in Onedrive. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Do not want to store in Onedrive. It seems to be default. How can I default file storage to my hard drive?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by JudyClaycomb, Aug 14, 2019.

1. Do not want to store in Onedrive.

Do not want to store in Onedrive. It seems to be default. How can I default file storage to my hard drive?

:)

JudyClaycomb, Aug 14, 2019

2. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Aug 14, 2019
  3. Onedrive

Hi Hiatt,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I suggest you to refer the article Find
    lost or missing files in OneDrive
    for more information regarding the missing files.

If the issue still persists please follow the steps to contact
    OneDrive support for further assistance on this issue.

1. Login to OneDrive.com.
    2. Click the ? Help icon on the top banner of the page.
    3. Select Email OneDrive support for the further assistance.

Muralidhar

Microsoft Community Moderator

Muralidhar_G, Aug 14, 2019
  4. Freezer Win User

Do not want to store in Onedrive.

Windows 10 - OneDrive

This is Windows 10 Pro... Enterprise is an entirely different deal and I'm sure I won't have problems that route, but I'm not forking over more $ to dipshit developers. The only thing I can think of is un-linking my Office 365 accounts within Office, but that defeats the purpose of accessing the files ONLINE and managing them from there. I have two alumni accounts, not a single problem in Windows 7/8 until M$shit devs decided to integrate Onedrive. I've deleted, renamed, set read-only to "msosync.exe," ... but windows continues to add it again and again, and NOW I just noticed it's now linking to groove.exe, instead of onedrive. Sooo fn annoying!

Onedrive on Windows 10 is not an 'app' it is integrated. Plus I don't fool around with the Windows Store thoughtless developer child bullshit. Windows Store ought to be completely removed from the Windows platform all together. Also I do not intend to completely remove Onedrive, it defeats the purpose... the purpose is to REMOVE it from Windows Explorer navigation and startup.

Freezer, Aug 14, 2019
Thema:

Do not want to store in Onedrive.

1. Do not want to store in Onedrive. - Similar Threads - store Onedrive

2. OneDrive, .odt files stored locally: can I set that I am always asked if I want to save...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive, .odt files stored locally: can I set that I am always asked if I want to save...: If I open and changes this .odt files stored locally I don´t access my files frome OneDrive Online, make changes and then try to close this files, I am asked if I will save the changes, what is exactly what I would expect. So it goes if I work with my .odt files within a...
  3. OneDrive, .odt files stored locally: can I set that I am always asked if I want to save...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OneDrive, .odt files stored locally: can I set that I am always asked if I want to save...: If I open and changes this .odt files stored locally I don´t access my files frome OneDrive Online, make changes and then try to close this files, I am asked if I will save the changes, what is exactly what I would expect. So it goes if I work with my .odt files within a...
  4. OneDrive, .odt files stored locally: can I set that I am always asked if I want to save...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. How do I have some folders stored locally only and NOT on onedrive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I have some folders stored locally only and NOT on onedrive: Hello,I have some software that stores files in Documents/*******how do i stop these from syncing and only have them saved on my PC?this extremely annoying I cant run this software without onedrive syncing and its a huge amount of data that does not need to be backed up and...
  6. How do I have some folders stored locally only and NOT on onedrive

How do I have some folders stored locally only and NOT on onedrive: Hello,I have some software that stores files in Documents/*******how do i stop these from syncing and only have them saved on my PC?this extremely annoying I cant run this software without onedrive syncing and its a huge amount of data that does not need to be backed up and...
  7. How do I stop showing my private photos I store in Onedrive in the photos widget in Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I stop showing my private photos I store in Onedrive in the photos widget in Windows 11?: Why show it in the first place without asking permission? This can cause damage to people when it appears like that in public without their awareness when they click on the widget icon. And what worse, there is no way to delete it from there it shows screenshots of videos,...
  8. How do I stop showing my private photos I store in Onedrive in the photos widget in Windows 11?

How do I stop showing my private photos I store in Onedrive in the photos widget in Windows 11?: Why show it in the first place without asking permission? This can cause damage to people when it appears like that in public without their awareness when they click on the widget icon. And what worse, there is no way to delete it from there it shows screenshots of videos,...
  9. error code 0x80190001 will not let me use Onedrive, microsoft store, minecraft, and even...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    error code 0x80190001 will not let me use Onedrive, microsoft store, minecraft, and even...: I have tried every single solution i could possibly try nothing had worked https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-code-0x80190001-will-not-let-me-use-onedrive/dbd1b645-5d6f-48df-b04d-6e6ea568cefd
  10. error code 0x80190001 will not let me use Onedrive, microsoft store, minecraft, and even...

error code 0x80190001 will not let me use Onedrive, microsoft store, minecraft, and even...: I have tried every single solution i could possibly try nothing had worked https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-code-0x80190001-will-not-let-me-use-onedrive/dbd1b645-5d6f-48df-b04d-6e6ea568cefd

Users found this page by searching for:

1. where should I store files I do not want on onedrive