Windows 10: Do pre-paid cards work in the microsoft store?

Discus and support Do pre-paid cards work in the microsoft store? in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I'm just wondering cause I want to get Minecraft windows 10 edition but I am not able to find a microsoft store card.... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by A PC noob, Apr 28, 2019.

1. A PC noob Win User

Do pre-paid cards work in the microsoft store?

I'm just wondering cause I want to get Minecraft windows 10 edition but I am not able to find a microsoft store card.

:)

A PC noob, Apr 28, 2019

2. Pre-paid Visa Card won't go through trying to purchase from Microsoft Store on my Windows 10 PC

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I would like to ask few questions regarding this issue.

- Do you receive any error message?

- When you say “Pre-paid Visa Card won't go through”, what exactly happens?

Meanwhile I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

Follow the steps to clear the store cache:

1. Press Windows + R on the keyboard

2. Type
    WSRESET.EXE and hit ok

3. Restart the computer

Help us with more information to assist you further.

Guru Kiran G, Apr 28, 2019
  3. Pre-paid Visa Card won't go through trying to purchase from Microsoft Store on my Windows 10 PC

Pre-paid Visa Card won't go through trying to purchase from Microsoft Store on my Windows 10 PC

walter freitas, Apr 28, 2019
  4. Do pre-paid cards work in the microsoft store?

Is pre-paid credit card acceptable for billing on purchasing Windows Store products?

The show does come up in the Windows Store if you do a search under the "Movies and TV" category. As far as the method of payment, the link you provided says that Microsoft retail gift cards are not accepted as payment. So, would this apply to a pre-paid
    MasterCard as well then?

MarianneMoravecka, Apr 28, 2019
Thema:

Do pre-paid cards work in the microsoft store?

1. Do pre-paid cards work in the microsoft store? - Similar Threads - pre paid cards

2. Microsoft Store is not working

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store is not working: Split from this thread. App stor is not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-is-not-working/2c2c65a0-4bb3-435e-9270-58e0daba2024"
  3. microsoft store is not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    microsoft store is not working: hello! i am facing an issue quick help will be appriciated. i am running window 10 1809. my microsoft appstore is not opening. i tried troubleshooter it shows an error "app hanging and crashing not fixed". i rested the app from the advance option but still it is not...
  4. Microsoft store not working

Microsoft store not working: I have been having trouble installing apps from the Microsoft online store.My pc runs windows 10 enterprise 2016 LTSD so windows store isn't installed.Is my windows version not supported or is it a problem that can be fixed without needing to chandge to another windows...
  5. microsoft store,edge not working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    microsoft store,edge not working: Though I'm connected to internet why microsoft edge,store showing me that I'm not connceted to internet...but at same time i can use any other browser...this is senseless and so irritating...and I want to know the **** reason....
  6. Microsoft store Login not working

Microsoft store Login not working: When I open the Microsoft Store and select signin I get a grey box for about 3 seconds then it goes away and nothing happens. I have one game in the Microsoft store (state of decay 2) and now that game will not even load. I have read other threads and information on...
  7. Microsoft Store not working

Microsoft Store not working: Microsoft Store not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-not-working/7570f718-918c-49b9-bf13-aae7c01ff86c"
  8. Microsoft Store not working

Microsoft Store not working: Microsoft Store not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-not-working/a72237a3-7ba4-48d3-9031-519424449b63"
  9. microsoft store does not work

microsoft store does not work: Hello whenever i open microsoft store it dose not work.i send an attachment that show what is the problem .how i can fix this problem? Image removed which simply said "Something bad happened" * Original title: alireza...
  10. Microsoft Store is not working

Microsoft Store is not working: I tried to download Synapse for Xbox so I clicked on the app but nothing happened. I even didn’t get an error message. I decided that Addblocker or pop-up is a problem and switched the browser to Edge but no avail. I think that Microsoft Store doesn’t work in both Edge and...