Windows 10: Do pre-paid cards work in the microsoft store?

Discus and support Do pre-paid cards work in the microsoft store? in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I'm just wondering cause I want to get Minecraft windows 10 edition but I am not able to find a microsoft store card.... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by A PC noob, Apr 28, 2019.

1. A PC noob Win User

Do pre-paid cards work in the microsoft store?

I'm just wondering cause I want to get Minecraft windows 10 edition but I am not able to find a microsoft store card.

:)

A PC noob, Apr 28, 2019

2. Pre-paid Visa Card won't go through trying to purchase from Microsoft Store on my Windows 10 PC

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I would like to ask few questions regarding this issue.

- Do you receive any error message?

- When you say “Pre-paid Visa Card won't go through”, what exactly happens?

Meanwhile I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

Follow the steps to clear the store cache:

1. Press Windows + R on the keyboard

2. Type
    WSRESET.EXE and hit ok

3. Restart the computer

Help us with more information to assist you further.

Guru Kiran G, Apr 28, 2019
  3. Pre-paid Visa Card won't go through trying to purchase from Microsoft Store on my Windows 10 PC

Pre-paid Visa Card won't go through trying to purchase from Microsoft Store on my Windows 10 PC

walter freitas, Apr 28, 2019
  4. Do pre-paid cards work in the microsoft store?

Is pre-paid credit card acceptable for billing on purchasing Windows Store products?

The show does come up in the Windows Store if you do a search under the "Movies and TV" category. As far as the method of payment, the link you provided says that Microsoft retail gift cards are not accepted as payment. So, would this apply to a pre-paid
    MasterCard as well then?

MarianneMoravecka, Apr 28, 2019
Thema:

Do pre-paid cards work in the microsoft store?

1. Do pre-paid cards work in the microsoft store? - Similar Threads - pre paid cards

2. Distributing paid Microsoft Store apps to Domain users

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Distributing paid Microsoft Store apps to Domain users: Hi,At my organisation we would like to distribute specifically the $0.99 USD ~$1.45AUD HEVC Video Extensions by Microsoft app that is available on the app store to roughly 30 users. We are prepared to buy the appropriate amount of licenses for the users but I am having a lot...
  3. Distributing paid Microsoft Store apps to Domain users

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Distributing paid Microsoft Store apps to Domain users: Hi,At my organisation we would like to distribute specifically the $0.99 USD ~$1.45AUD HEVC Video Extensions by Microsoft app that is available on the app store to roughly 30 users. We are prepared to buy the appropriate amount of licenses for the users but I am having a lot...
  4. Distributing paid Microsoft Store apps to Domain users

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. The Microsoft Store is not working and Microsoft is doing nothing to fix it!

The Microsoft Store is not working and Microsoft is doing nothing to fix it!: I pay for Game Pass and I can download games on xBox without problems, I could still argue that it is slow but it is manageable. However, downloading Minecraft of All Things from the Windows Store took over 20 HOURS, even though the download is a small 300mb file! I'm trying...
  6. Microsoft Store Gift Cards

Microsoft Store Gift Cards: I purchased several GC 5 days ago on the store however they're still stuck in pending. I've contacted my card provider whom told me that it's MS and they need to present it and have 7 days to do so. I wouldn't mind however when I bought them it said you;d receive them within...
  7. Debit card not working on Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Debit card not working on Microsoft Store: Hi...As the title suggests, I am trying to buy an app from the Microsoft Store but it refuses to accept my debit card. It says the card info do not match but this card is internationally valid and does work with other websites like PayPal. Any idea how to complete the...
  8. Pre installed Microsoft store and windows 10 apps are not working and broken

Pre installed Microsoft store and windows 10 apps are not working and broken: I recently ran into a problem where my HP omen laptop was setting all my files on my internal ssd to read only and it would not let me take them out. After about 3-4 hours of trying to fix the problem I decided to give up and reset my pc with a clean install. However, my pc...
  9. Microsoft Store and other pre-installed apps not working???

Microsoft Store and other pre-installed apps not working???: When I try to open the microsoft store nothing happens. When i try to open it from the start menu it looks almost blacked out with a small exclamation point in the bottom right corner, still nothing happens. I noticed a lot of the pre_installed apps such as Feedback Hub,...
  10. minecoins wont show up from pre-paid card

minecoins wont show up from pre-paid card: i got a 10 dollar pre-paid card from wal-mart, got home, typed in the code, and it said i got them, and i could open minecraft and bye something. but, when i entered the minecraft store, the minecoins weren't there. i tried re- opening the app several times, but nothing...