Windows 10: Do Purple Hills puzzle games have Securom copy protection?

Discus and support Do Purple Hills puzzle games have Securom copy protection? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I do not want to have SecuROM on my PC. Unfortunately I already have three installed. It also took SecuRom - moderately a while until the user account... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by General001, Aug 6, 2020.

1. Do Purple Hills puzzle games have Securom copy protection?

I do not want to have SecuROM on my PC. Unfortunately I already have three installed. It also took SecuRom - moderately a while until the user account control reported. You did not have to enter a serial number.

Windows 10 which was supposed to block this DRM did not do that.

:)

General001, Aug 6, 2020
  2. Junaid_A Win User

Sharing User created Puzzles

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forums.

The limit of 4 custom puzzles is due to the UserPuzzles folder being full. To add more than 4 custom puzzles, I suggest you to try the steps listed below and check if it works.

• Open File Explorer and navigate to the following location:
    C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftJigsaw_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalState\UserPuzzles\UserPuzzlesPack

Note: UserName is your username.

• Delete or Rename the folder
      UserPuzzles inside UserPuzzlesPack.
    • Delete or Rename the file:
      puzzles.xml
    • Exit File Explorer and try creating the custom puzzles again.

If you’re speaking about moving the user puzzle files, you may copy it to any desired location. For more information, I suggest you to go through
    Microsoft Casual Games FAQ and post the query in
    the Casual Games community.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Junaid_A, Aug 6, 2020
  3. Amit_Sun Win User
    Microsoft Classic Jigsaw Puzzles - How to re-look at solved puzzles

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

You can try the step below to check the last solved puzzle.

Method: Check last played game.

1. Open Jigsaw Puzzle.
    2. Search for My account and you will see images below
      My account, click on the image and all your last solved puzzle will be there.

If you have any further question related to the game, I suggest you please check

Microsoft Casual Games Community

Regards,

Amit Sunar

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Amit_Sun, Aug 6, 2020
  4. DickC1978 Win User

Do Purple Hills puzzle games have Securom copy protection?

Sharing User created Puzzles

I did figure out that exporting the User puzzles creates an archive file with both Long name and Long extensions. And once I delete one of the User Puzzles, then double clicking on one of the export User files, will load that puzzle back.

I was just asking that I would just copy the Backup Downloaded Puzzle Packs back to the location MS Jigsaw setups should I ever need to reinstall MS Jigsaw.

I backed up he specific Puzzle Packs subdirectories maintaining the file structure.

DickC1978, Aug 6, 2020
Thema:

Do Purple Hills puzzle games have Securom copy protection?

1. Do Purple Hills puzzle games have Securom copy protection? - Similar Threads - Purple Hills puzzle

2. How do I play SecuROM games on windows 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I play SecuROM games on windows 10?: I have a few games on CD that use either safedisc, or securom DRM. I'm well aware that Microsoft has made this feature completely unavailable in modern operating systems, but that doesn't stop me from wanting to play the games I paid for.Some of them are available in places...
  3. How do I play SecuROM games on windows 10?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I play SecuROM games on windows 10?: I have a few games on CD that use either safedisc, or securom DRM. I'm well aware that Microsoft has made this feature completely unavailable in modern operating systems, but that doesn't stop me from wanting to play the games I paid for.Some of them are available in places...
  4. Casual games Jigsaw Puzzle

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Casual games Jigsaw Puzzle: I have been online with technical support all week trying to resolve the Jigsaw puzzle issue of not loading. I sign into Xbox and the puzzle, which was downloaded and started, does not appear. Three technicians corrected it, the last one promising that it was resolved, it's...
  5. Casual games Jigsaw Puzzle

Casual games Jigsaw Puzzle: I have been online with technical support all week trying to resolve the Jigsaw puzzle issue of not loading. I sign into Xbox and the puzzle, which was downloaded and started, does not appear. Three technicians corrected it, the last one promising that it was resolved, it's...
  6. King Of Puzzles game

King Of Puzzles game: When i payed for extra jigsaw puzzles on the game i played, i never found the new games i paid for how do i find them, where do i download them from https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/king-of-puzzles-game/707d5f60-a775-46bb-bdcd-7f7c85cc6302
  7. Puzzle Games Freezing

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Puzzle Games Freezing: why do the puzzles keep freezing it happens to the daily ones and also the one i have bought, its been going on for weeks and i noticed one comment where you said it would be put right that too was weeks ago, when are these puzzles going to be put right. Ean...
  8. download problem in hill climb racing game

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    download problem in hill climb racing game: i can't download hill climb racing game in windows10 phone past days I played the game but now it doesn't support phone https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/download-problem-in-hill-climb-racing-game/b440783e-cdab-41d9-8a83-9bb974f384a4
  9. Securom / safe disc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Securom / safe disc: Is there anyway to enable the driver in Windows 10? Half my games collection does not run due to securom/safe disc. Unfortunately lots of ea stuff. I know upgraded versions of Windows can re enable the driver but I am thinking I'm bang out of luck as mine is a clean install....
  10. Question about Securom

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Question about Securom: So I've upgraded to Windows 10 awhile ago now and I've really been enjoying the new OS. However I have an older game that is having some problems running. I would roll back to Windows 8.1 but that option is no longer available to me in the settings under update and recovery...