Windows 10: Do Sims 3 extensions work on Windows 10?

Discus and support Do Sims 3 extensions work on Windows 10? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I wanted to buy a new Sims 3 extension, but the product description says that it only runs on Windows 7 (and something else). Sims 3 is a bit older... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by lonelyarrowgirl, Jul 10, 2020.

1. Do Sims 3 extensions work on Windows 10?

I wanted to buy a new Sims 3 extension, but the product description says that it only runs on Windows 7 (and something else).

Sims 3 is a bit older and so I thought that it could be that there was no Windows 10 before and that's why it's not there.

But now I'm a bit insecure and wanted to ask if this would still work with Windows 10?

:)

lonelyarrowgirl, Jul 10, 2020
  2. AndreTen Win User

View Poll Results: Do you use Edge as your primary browser??

I found suggestion on MS forums that could work. Did you tried this?

AndreTen, Jul 10, 2020
  3. tigger Win User
    Sims 3

No offense,but i always thought the sims was a girls game.I grabbed it for my step daughter who's 16,and had no inclination to play it,all her girlie mates play it.I dont know any guys at all that play it.

tigger, Jul 10, 2020
  4. Do Sims 3 extensions work on Windows 10?

Cannot install Edge extension Translator

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with installing Edge extension translator. I will certainly help you with the issue.

I would suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below and check if that helps:

• Open Powershell as admin.
    • Type: "Get-AppxPackage *pocket* | Remove-AppxPackage" without the quotes this will unsintall pocket. You can try skipping step 3.
    • Type: "Get-AppxPackage -AllUsers| Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register “$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml”}" without the quotes.

this will reinstall all stock apps including the Windows Store
    • Now you should be able to install Pocket through the Windows Store.

Note: Replace *pocket* in step 2 with *extensionname* (example: pocket extension).

Hope this information helps.

Please get back to us with an update on the issue, we will be happy to help.

Ankit Rajput, Jul 10, 2020
Thema:

Do Sims 3 extensions work on Windows 10?

1. Do Sims 3 extensions work on Windows 10? - Similar Threads - Sims extensions

2. Sim slot available and fingerprint reader available, but no cellular network settings, or...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sim slot available and fingerprint reader available, but no cellular network settings, or...: MY question is in two parts.I have a hp EliteBook 850 g5, there's a sim slot available by the side but in the system settings, there are no for cellular/sim network.I am up-to date with updates and even updated all network drivers individually under Device Manager.Under...
  3. Sim slot available and fingerprint reader available, but no cellular network settings, or...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sim slot available and fingerprint reader available, but no cellular network settings, or...: MY question is in two parts.I have a hp EliteBook 850 g5, there's a sim slot available by the side but in the system settings, there are no for cellular/sim network.I am up-to date with updates and even updated all network drivers individually under Device Manager.Under...
  4. Sims taking up Onedrive space

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sims taking up Onedrive space: Hi, so I play sims 4 and sims 3 and have quite a bit of custom content. However EA downloads the game to the user folder, resulting in the games and therefore the folders for the mods to download to the Onedrive. I've looked on here and tried to get Onedrive not to sync these...
  5. Sims taking up Onedrive space

Sims taking up Onedrive space: Hi, so I play sims 4 and sims 3 and have quite a bit of custom content. However EA downloads the game to the user folder, resulting in the games and therefore the folders for the mods to download to the Onedrive. I've looked on here and tried to get Onedrive not to sync these...
  6. i have paid for microsoft flight sim deluxe 40th Anniversary Edition but it doesnt show me...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    i have paid for microsoft flight sim deluxe 40th Anniversary Edition but it doesnt show me...: i have paid for microsoft flight sim deluxe but it doesnt show me how to download it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-paid-for-microsoft-flight-sim-deluxe-40th/faa531b7-57b4-404b-8f5d-fcdc90298e0b
  7. i have paid for microsoft flight sim deluxe 40th Anniversary Edition but it doesnt show me...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i have paid for microsoft flight sim deluxe 40th Anniversary Edition but it doesnt show me...: i have paid for microsoft flight sim deluxe but it doesnt show me how to download it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-paid-for-microsoft-flight-sim-deluxe-40th/faa531b7-57b4-404b-8f5d-fcdc90298e0b
  8. i have paid for microsoft flight sim deluxe 40th Anniversary Edition but it doesnt show me...

9. Microsoft Flight Sim installation keeps reversing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Flight Sim installation keeps reversing: I just bought MSFS on Steam yesterday. I let it download overnight. When I came to check on it in the morning, the whole app was frozen. I restarted my PC, and then relaunched msfs. After that, I started the download like I did yesterday. It was going to like 4%, and then...
  10. Microsoft Flight Sim installation keeps reversing

Microsoft Flight Sim installation keeps reversing: I just bought MSFS on Steam yesterday. I let it download overnight. When I came to check on it in the morning, the whole app was frozen. I restarted my PC, and then relaunched msfs. After that, I started the download like I did yesterday. It was going to like 4%, and then...