Windows 10: До скольки длится скидка на Forza Horizon 4?

Discus and support До скольки длится скидка на Forza Horizon 4? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; До скольки длится скидка на Forza Horizon 4? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/%D0%B4%D0%BE/e6c8d0b2-ec67-48e1-9145-e26be30f54ad Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Lalka3dmras, Apr 21, 2019.

1. До скольки длится скидка на Forza Horizon 4?

До скольки длится скидка на Forza Horizon 4?

:)

Lalka3dmras, Apr 21, 2019

2. saving forza horizon 4

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand how difficult it can be when the feature does not work the way it is supposed to.

I would suggest you to post Forza Horizon 4 query on Forza Horizon 4 forum. Please post this question in the

Forza Horizon
    forum, where we have the engineers with the expertise to provide solutions for this issue.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Apr 21, 2019
  3. Naveen_M Win User
    Forza Horizon 4 will not unistall

Hi Titus,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I'd suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

Click on Start menu, and look for Forza Horizon 4. Right click on it and select
    Uninstall.

You can also uninstall the game through settings by following the below steps.

1. Press Windows key + I together to open Settings.

2. Click on Apps > Apps & features.

3. Click on Forza Horizon 4.

4. Select Uninstall.

Let us know how it goes. I will keep working with you until it's fixed.

Naveen M

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Naveen_M, Apr 21, 2019
  4. До скольки длится скидка на Forza Horizon 4?

Bill Smithers, Apr 21, 2019
Thema:

До скольки длится скидка на Forza Horizon 4?

1. До скольки длится скидка на Forza Horizon 4? - Similar Threads - До скольки длится

2. Forza Horizon 4

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4: Hello, Microsoft! I spent 1 WEEK trying to solve the problem of your product! At first I'd like to say, that it is hilarious that a huge company like Microsoft can't create a good website for Xbox Live. Your Xbox website is lagging, bugging and so on. Ok, so the main problem....
  3. Forza Horizon 4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4: Forza Horizon 4 still doesn't work after Windows 2004 update, will you do something about it or not? It is a shame that someone pays for such an expensive game and then they can't even play it because you don't do anything about it....
  4. Forza Horizon 4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4: So recently i've had this problem where i cant connect to horizon life session. Today i joined forza,all good.played online. i quit. Come back after a few hours and since then it wont find a horizon life session. I've watched over 5 youtube videos on how to fix this and i...
  5. Forza horizon 4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza horizon 4: Hi, i have got a little problem with forza horizon 4 , and just want to ask, if its a known problem or just random for me. So i have a pc with i9-9900k - rtx2080S- 32gb ram kombo and the game is on ssd, but still the game is crashing since yesterday, when i updated the...
  6. Forza Horizon 4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4: Hello guys!I just bought Forza Horizon 4 and when it launched, it appeared that my system memory doesn't meet minimum requirments FH401.I do have 8 gb of ram but it doesn't wanna work.Any ideas?...
  7. Forza Horizon 4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4: When i open the game,it says, "game files missing or corrupted",i dont know why it crashes,now i reinstalling the game. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forza-horizon-4/e0aaf005-a673-4be7-8815-9b9285698d76
  8. Forza Horizon 4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4: Dear Microsoft Yesterday, I playing with horizon 4 without any problems.... After it crashed (dropped me back to the desktop) and today, it doesn't start. Turn 10 Logo and drop me back to the desktop. Horizon 3 and Motorsport 7 is work for me, only the Horizon 4 isn't. Can...
  9. Forza Horizon 4 crashing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Forza Horizon 4 crashing: It keeps crashing after i get done with the benchmark and when i do my stuff manually it crashes when the xbox controller pops up please help this game is very buggy atm i have had download problems and crashing problems...
  10. Forza Horizon 4 - PROBLEM !

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 - PROBLEM !: Hey ... I have a small problem, premiere forza, etc. I started a happy game ... I play, I play ... And suddenly ... Crash - the game has freeza for a second and gray screen and s*** ... Played Crashes to the desktopafter playing ... Can you help me? The same problem I had...