Windows 10: Do they have access to my cpu now?

Discus and support Do they have access to my cpu now? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; My boyfriends children used my computer and I guess setup some kind of Microsoft account on my computer under administrator using their mothers email... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by HizLuckyGem, Jun 10, 2019.

1. Do they have access to my cpu now?

My boyfriends children used my computer and I guess setup some kind of Microsoft account on my computer under administrator using their mothers email and information. Somehow, it shows my name with her email but oddly also shows her name when you are logged in. I have a lot of important business and personal information on here that I don't need her having access to, does she? It's got to show my device under her account to, right? What would this give her access to exactly?

* Moved from msn/accounts

:)

HizLuckyGem, Jun 10, 2019
  2. JaYp146 Win User

[FS][US] CPU, NForce4 skt 754 motherboard (with PCI-express slot, rare!), DDR RAM

bump, CPU's stepping is now listed.

JaYp146, Jun 10, 2019
  3. Jelo Sen Win User
    INCORRECT CPU FREQUENCY READING

Hello Muhammad,

CPU usage depends on the applications that are open to your device. To isolate the problem, we suggest that you answer the following questions:

• Can you include a screenshot of the CPU reading?
    • Have you tried performing a
      clean boot
      to eliminate software conflicts?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Looking forward to your response.

Jelo Sen, Jun 10, 2019
  4. Do they have access to my cpu now?

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jun 10, 2019
Thema:

Do they have access to my cpu now?

1. Do they have access to my cpu now? - Similar Threads - access cpu

2. Windows boots exclusively and prevents BIOS access after enabling CPU virtualization

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows boots exclusively and prevents BIOS access after enabling CPU virtualization: Hi,This is going to be a long post, so, apologies ahead of time.I wanted to use Ubuntu via WSL on my Windows 11 installation. Upon attempting to run it, I got the following error:Error: 0x80370102 The virtual machine could not be started because a required feature is not...
  3. Windows boots exclusively and prevents BIOS access after enabling CPU virtualization

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows boots exclusively and prevents BIOS access after enabling CPU virtualization: Hi,This is going to be a long post, so, apologies ahead of time.I wanted to use Ubuntu via WSL on my Windows 11 installation. Upon attempting to run it, I got the following error:Error: 0x80370102 The virtual machine could not be started because a required feature is not...
  4. Unable to access network drive after motherboard and cpu replacement

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to access network drive after motherboard and cpu replacement: Hello all,I am having an issue accessing my family's network drive after upgrading my motherboard and CPU recently. I have struggled for the past month trying to access the network drive since upgrading. When trying to connect to the network drive it gives me a network error...
  5. Unable to access network drive after motherboard and cpu replacement

Unable to access network drive after motherboard and cpu replacement: Hello all,I am having an issue accessing my family's network drive after upgrading my motherboard and CPU recently. I have struggled for the past month trying to access the network drive since upgrading. When trying to connect to the network drive it gives me a network error...
  6. Unable to access network drive after motherboard and cpu replacement

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Access violations after new CPU and motherboard

Access violations after new CPU and motherboard: I recently got a new cpu 5800x3d and motherboard b550-a-pro 32gb 3200mhz ram, I could run CS2 no worries on my previous system, but since installing this new one my pc keeps showing an access violation error. Currently running on Windows 10, tried the troubleshooter and none...
  8. Access violations after new CPU and motherboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Access violations after new CPU and motherboard: I recently got a new cpu 5800x3d and motherboard b550-a-pro 32gb 3200mhz ram, I could run CS2 no worries on my previous system, but since installing this new one my pc keeps showing an access violation error. Currently running on Windows 10, tried the troubleshooter and none...
  9. Access violations after new CPU and motherboard

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. Unable to transfer windows after motherboard/CPU change without access to old hardware.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Unable to transfer windows after motherboard/CPU change without access to old hardware.: I recently replaced my motherboard and CPU and am unable to activate my product key. I do not have access to old hardware. They key was purchased digitally through the Microsoft store in January. Installed windows through media creation tool USBWhen I enter the key it says...