Windows 10: Do they have access to my cpu now?

Discus and support Do they have access to my cpu now? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; My boyfriends children used my computer and I guess setup some kind of Microsoft account on my computer under administrator using their mothers email... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by HizLuckyGem, Jun 10, 2019.

1. Do they have access to my cpu now?

My boyfriends children used my computer and I guess setup some kind of Microsoft account on my computer under administrator using their mothers email and information. Somehow, it shows my name with her email but oddly also shows her name when you are logged in. I have a lot of important business and personal information on here that I don't need her having access to, does she? It's got to show my device under her account to, right? What would this give her access to exactly?

* Moved from msn/accounts

:)

HizLuckyGem, Jun 10, 2019
  2. JaYp146 Win User

[FS][US] CPU, NForce4 skt 754 motherboard (with PCI-express slot, rare!), DDR RAM

bump, CPU's stepping is now listed.

JaYp146, Jun 10, 2019
  3. Jelo Sen Win User
    INCORRECT CPU FREQUENCY READING

Hello Muhammad,

CPU usage depends on the applications that are open to your device. To isolate the problem, we suggest that you answer the following questions:

• Can you include a screenshot of the CPU reading?
    • Have you tried performing a
      clean boot
      to eliminate software conflicts?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Looking forward to your response.

Jelo Sen, Jun 10, 2019
  4. Do they have access to my cpu now?

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jun 10, 2019
Thema:

Do they have access to my cpu now?

1. Do they have access to my cpu now? - Similar Threads - access cpu

2. Application has been blocked from accessing graphics hardware after attempting to use...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Application has been blocked from accessing graphics hardware after attempting to use...: I recently tried to use the screen recording function on my laptop(Windows icon + alt + R) to record the game I was playing but it failed. afterwards, I noticed that the screen was blinking and that there was a notification stating "Application has been blocked from accessing...
  3. i don't have a toolbar and icons, can't access task manneger

in Windows 10 Customization
    i don't have a toolbar and icons, can't access task manneger: Pls help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-have-a-toolbar-and-icons-cant-access-task/90b6771d-add3-470d-af46-31d2868bf073
  4. Can't access files restored from wd passport

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't access files restored from wd passport: I have looked at the numerous inquiries on this subject. Most are old and the suggestions do not coincide with the menu selections. So, I will try this. New computer HP pavillion Windows 10 Backup files stored on wd passport restored the files to the new pc can't view,...
  5. Subsystem for Linux Disables Internet Access

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Subsystem for Linux Disables Internet Access: I thought that I would just explore the Windows Subsystem for Linux today. I enabled this feature in Windows and rebooted the system as the installation requested. Upon booting back up I found that I no longer had Internet access. Looking at the settings for my Ethernet...
  6. Family Restrictions while accessing apps

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Family Restrictions while accessing apps: Recently I have removed my account from my family group and had it converted into an adult account. My age and birth date are up to date, which means this shouldn't be a child account However, when I try to access certain apps, I get this message: [ATTACH] If I try to...
  7. Unable to access anything in Windows 10 - start menu, task manager, etc.

Unable to access anything in Windows 10 - start menu, task manager, etc.: Since yesterday, I've been unable to access start menu (windows button in keyboard, clicking on start menu or right-clicking on it). I'm not able to access task manager or services.msc - everything gives me this message: "The service cannot accept control messages at this...
  8. disable Quick Access does not work

in Windows 10 Support
    disable Quick Access does not work: When viewing "This PC" with file explorer, the default is to show "Quick Access" folders. Those folders are: Desktop, Documents, Download, Music .... There is an option to disable "Quick Access". Steps to disable "Quick access". -double click This PC -select file -select...
  9. Access built in adminstrator Dell Inspirion running Windows 10

Access built in adminstrator Dell Inspirion running Windows 10: The user name that appears in my C drive and relates to my primary administrator account has somehow been changed to a a different name. It's been that way for some time but I didn't realize that certain files showing the "the substituted / alien user name" will not...
  10. High CPU usage by "WinHTTP Web Proxy Auto-Discovery Service" & "No Internet Access" when...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    High CPU usage by "WinHTTP Web Proxy Auto-Discovery Service" & "No Internet Access" when...: Hi, This has been reported a few times here, and I have tried all of the suggested fixes, but so far the issue remains. I have this on two different laptops for about a year or so, since some Windows update (Fall creator's update?) got applied. All is fine until the laptop...