Windows 10: Do Try Microsoft Teams!

Discus and support Do Try Microsoft Teams! in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Just blogged about the new Office 365 collaboration tool Microsoft Teams with a post of the same name as this thread title: Do Try Microsoft Teams... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by EdTittel, Feb 15, 2018.

1. EdTittel Win User

Do Try Microsoft Teams!

Just blogged about the new Office 365 collaboration tool Microsoft Teams with a post of the same name as this thread title: Do Try Microsoft Teams (Windows Enterprise Desktop). After a two-month shakedown cruise, I freakin' LOVE Microsoft Teams. If you try it, you probably will, too! All I can say in addition is that this is the first so-called collaboration tool I've ever used that actually works well enough to improve productivity rather than hampering it. Check it out! 'Nuff said.
    --Ed--

:)

EdTittel, Feb 15, 2018

2. RESPECT TO THE MICROSOFT TEAM

Agreed, the camera update is an improvement

John Hartney, Feb 15, 2018
  3. RESPECT TO THE MICROSOFT TEAM

I give respect to the Microsoft team for such a wonderful performance in windows phone8.1 update...now we can gladly use our phones without much complains....the song duplication is fixed I don't know how..but is soo awesome....Hey have you checked the
    sweet lady CORTANA? aww she is awesome...the swipe function in the keyboard,IE11 works better and I love the additional camera functions.....awww am in love with you guys ...Good work

festusosei, Feb 15, 2018
  4. Kari Win User

Do Try Microsoft Teams!

I have to agree. Makes Skype for Business look and feel clumsy.

Thema:

Do Try Microsoft Teams!

1. Do Try Microsoft Teams! - Similar Threads - Try Microsoft Teams

2. Microsoft Teams

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Teams: I have a problem and cannot get it fixed. When I am on MT I can hear team members, but nobody hears me when I try to say something on my headset mic. I am in a team to learn, and I can get any attention on this matter. I can use my cell phone to call in and listen to the...
  3. Microsoft Teams

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Teams: I have a problem and cannot get it fixed. When I am on MT I can hear team members, but nobody hears me when I try to say something on my headset mic. I am in a team to learn, and I can get any attention on this matter. I can use my cell phone to call in and listen to the...
  4. Microsoft teams

Microsoft teams: hello is there anyway to download Microsoft Teams onto a Samsung Smart TV without using an in-between interface like casting. PC, or Laptop.Looking for a direct download.Thanks...
  5. MICROSOFT TEAMS

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    MICROSOFT TEAMS: Hi, I am using my official email to microsoft and wanted to use MS Teams. Downloaded the Tams app. But after signing in its showing sign up for teams. Then I had signed up for Teams as well and signed in to Teams. still that are asking to sign up or use verification mail. But...
  6. Microsoft Team

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Team: Could you please advise how to install microsoft Team on kindle? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-team/90edcb94-ff68-4056-9541-ac3642fa0277
  7. Microsoft Teams

Microsoft Teams: for Microsoft Teams download, is a Laptop considered a Desktop or Mobile? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-teams/3f05781d-c460-48f1-9482-081ee216ee24
  8. Microsoft Teams

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Teams: Hi there, I just got work laptop with Windows 10 and I can't find where/how to find and install Microsoft Teams. I'm a Mac user, so to install it there, I simply went to the app store and downloaded the app......Where's the app store in Windows 10 LOL? P.S. Forgive my...
  9. Microsoft Teams

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Teams: My 8 year old daughter's school is using Microsoft teams during the COVID shutdown. They've provided my with her webmail address and instructions on how to launch teams. She is using one of my old laptops which have my Microsoft sign-in; and this appears to be causing a...
  10. Microsoft To-Do Tasks in Microsoft Teams coming soon

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft To-Do Tasks in Microsoft Teams coming soon: At Microsoft Ignite this year? Then you’ll have already heard the big news about Microsoft To Do and Microsoft Teams. Missed the announcement? We’ve got you covered. Today, we announced that you’ll soon be able to see your tasks from Planner and To Do in Teams. That’s right,...