Windows 10: Do voucher codes have deadlines to be redeemed?

Discus and support Do voucher codes have deadlines to be redeemed? in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Long story short, I am buying a new laptop in the next months and I want to start completely fresh on it. I already bought a new retail Windows 10... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by LaurFlorin, Sep 7, 2019.

1. Do voucher codes have deadlines to be redeemed?

Long story short, I am buying a new laptop in the next months and I want to start completely fresh on it.

I already bought a new retail Windows 10 Pro directly from Microsoft and set up a separate Microsoft account.

On this current account I have some apps purchased from the Microsoft Store so what I did to duplicate these licenses

onto the second account is to buy the same apps from this account and send all the licenses as gifts to the second

account.

My second account has already received the gift voucher codes via email.

Are these codes bound to be used in a certain time frame? Do they expire or can I redeem them whenever I am ready

with the new laptop purchase?

Thank you in advance for clarification!

:)

LaurFlorin, Sep 7, 2019
  2. Chanh S. Win User

music redeem a voucher

Hi jagadeesh_873,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Support. I understand you're having issues with a prepaid voucher for music. In order to get a better idea of what to do next, there are a few things I'd like to go over with you:

• Where are you trying to redeem this prepaid code? Is it through PC, or phone? Are you trying to redeem it through the Zune Software, or the xbox.com website?
    • What is this actual voucher for? Is it for a subscription, or a credit towards your account to buy music?
    • What region are you currently in?
    • Where did you obtain this code? Who gave you this voucher?
    I also want to take this time to remind you, please do not post your voucher code in this forum as this is a public forum. Feel free to get back to us when you can and we'll go from there.

Regards,

Chanh S., Sep 7, 2019
  3. jayanta40 Win User
    redeem gift voucher

Is Redeem girt voucher ( for purchasing windows phone store) in India? Please give me the suggestion.

jayanta40, Sep 7, 2019
  4. Do voucher codes have deadlines to be redeemed?

ask for redeem voucher

If you want to get redeem voucher then first insert airtel sim in your phone with rs1 minimum balance and restored your phone with code by *#7780# after restart your phone you'll get a message that is your redeem voucher.

surajswaraj, Sep 7, 2019
Thema:

Do voucher codes have deadlines to be redeemed?

1. Do voucher codes have deadlines to be redeemed? - Similar Threads - voucher codes deadlines

2. Help with a code already redeemed

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Help with a code already redeemed: I have a code for Minecraft for windows 10, and I'm not sure what account it is on. When I tried to redeem to main, it said already redeemed. Please help me with this issue....
  3. Code already redeemed

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Code already redeemed: I recently buyed gears of war 4 from instant gaming, but when i try to redeem it, it says that the code has already been redeemed, i'd like to know when (date and hours) it was redeemed so i can get a refund....
  4. Windows minecraft redeem code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows minecraft redeem code: Hey I may be late but i can't get a redeem code for Windows minecraft, I have previous minecraft so am eligible for it, I just sign into my account clicked the redeem code, but I don't get a code, it just changes from mojang website to the Microsoft store website saying to...
  5. Minecraft Redeem Code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Redeem Code: Hi, my question is one that I would greatly appreciate any help i could get from it. So I had gone to download Minecraft from Windows, I had already purchased Minecraft from Java back in 2014, so I simply did the redeem code option that allowed me to get Minecraft for free,...
  6. Redeem Code Not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Redeem Code Not working: I signed into my mojang account because I have java edition and want to download Mincraft Windows 10 so i can play with my friends on other consoles. I get the redeem code and type it in the code space, and it says that I already used the code. I dont have the game still,...
  7. Code Already Redeemed?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Code Already Redeemed?: I have the Java version for Minecraft and I have been trying to download the Windows 10 version since I got a free code for it. I accidentally pressed back when I entered the code and now I can't download it because it says it was already redeemed. I just want to play with my...
  8. redeeming a code

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    redeeming a code: I received a code for a free product for a app in the microsoft store and when I went to redeem it I received the message code already redeemed. I had just received it and just pasted it into the gift code area so how can it already be redeemed? It is a valid code and...
  9. Code redeemed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Code redeemed: Hello my name is jay I downloaded minecraft java edition and recently wanted to usmy free code that I got with it for windows 10 edition. when I got my code and tried to redeem it I copy pasted it and it said "this code has already been redeemed" however I have never use this...
  10. shop vouchers

in Browsers and Email
    shop vouchers: Hi recently i have been recieving loads of different shop vouchers and gift vouchers .i have tried to block them but they are still getting through they are from every retailer . how can i get rid of them please . 70628