Windows 10: Do voucher codes have deadlines to be redeemed?

Discus and support Do voucher codes have deadlines to be redeemed? in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Long story short, I am buying a new laptop in the next months and I want to start completely fresh on it. I already bought a new retail Windows 10... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by LaurFlorin, Sep 7, 2019.

1. Do voucher codes have deadlines to be redeemed?

Long story short, I am buying a new laptop in the next months and I want to start completely fresh on it.

I already bought a new retail Windows 10 Pro directly from Microsoft and set up a separate Microsoft account.

On this current account I have some apps purchased from the Microsoft Store so what I did to duplicate these licenses

onto the second account is to buy the same apps from this account and send all the licenses as gifts to the second

account.

My second account has already received the gift voucher codes via email.

Are these codes bound to be used in a certain time frame? Do they expire or can I redeem them whenever I am ready

with the new laptop purchase?

Thank you in advance for clarification!

:)

LaurFlorin, Sep 7, 2019
  2. Chanh S. Win User

music redeem a voucher

Hi jagadeesh_873,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Support. I understand you're having issues with a prepaid voucher for music. In order to get a better idea of what to do next, there are a few things I'd like to go over with you:

• Where are you trying to redeem this prepaid code? Is it through PC, or phone? Are you trying to redeem it through the Zune Software, or the xbox.com website?
    • What is this actual voucher for? Is it for a subscription, or a credit towards your account to buy music?
    • What region are you currently in?
    • Where did you obtain this code? Who gave you this voucher?
    I also want to take this time to remind you, please do not post your voucher code in this forum as this is a public forum. Feel free to get back to us when you can and we'll go from there.

Regards,

Chanh S., Sep 7, 2019
  3. jayanta40 Win User
    redeem gift voucher

Is Redeem girt voucher ( for purchasing windows phone store) in India? Please give me the suggestion.

jayanta40, Sep 7, 2019
  4. Do voucher codes have deadlines to be redeemed?

ask for redeem voucher

If you want to get redeem voucher then first insert airtel sim in your phone with rs1 minimum balance and restored your phone with code by *#7780# after restart your phone you'll get a message that is your redeem voucher.

surajswaraj, Sep 7, 2019
Thema:

Do voucher codes have deadlines to be redeemed?

1. Do voucher codes have deadlines to be redeemed? - Similar Threads - voucher codes deadlines

2. Redeem code

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Redeem code: I got 2 codes in Apex Legends but I can't redeem them in game , I don't know how to change the code to a code I can redeem in Apex Legends . I would like some help , thank you ....
  3. Redeem code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Redeem code: I got 2 codes in Apex Legends but I can't redeem them in game , I don't know how to change the code to a code I can redeem in Apex Legends . I would like some help , thank you ....
  4. Redeem code

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Redeem code

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Redeem code: Installed the ten discs, no problem. Was asked for the redeem code, duly inserted. when told pressed the launch button, it then started to download the whole of the FS2020 on line. Redeem code gone. The simulator is on my computer but I cannot redeem it. LORDELPUS.. be...
  6. redeem a code

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    redeem a code: How do I get a code to redeem in microsoft store? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/redeem-a-code/b50e262b-4e81-4a6f-9b66-a52af4807f03
  7. Redeem Code

Redeem Code: Hi, I want to redeem my minecraft bedrock edition but I don't have a code for it even though iv had my java account since 2013. Can someone help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/redeem-code/36e547a1-3008-4d8a-8a83-bc88801f8474
  8. redeeming code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    redeeming code: In 2017 I had redeemed a Minecraft windows 10 edition code and I do not know what account I had redeemed it on. I would like to ask if it is possible for you to tell me what account the code was redeemed on. I can provide the code I redeemed if needed...
  9. Redeem Code

Redeem Code: Hi, I've been trying to redeem my gift code for a while so that I can get the bedrock edition because I install the wrong version Java and it is saying I have to put in a code? Of which I am not receiving. Help please I don't know what to do anymore! Thanks for your time!...
  10. redeeming a code

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    redeeming a code: I received a code for a free product for a app in the microsoft store and when I went to redeem it I received the message code already redeemed. I had just received it and just pasted it into the gift code area so how can it already be redeemed? It is a valid code and...