Windows 10: Do VPNs Store Logs on Windows 10

Discus and support Do VPNs Store Logs on Windows 10 in Windows 10 Tutorials to solve the problem; When it comes to virtual private networks, you may have heard that some companies store your logs and sell them to third parties. The question is do... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Tutorials' started by Win10 FaQ, Mar 11, 2022.

1. Win10 FaQ
    Win10 FaQ New Member

Do VPNs Store Logs on Windows 10

When it comes to virtual private networks, you may have heard that some companies store your logs and sell them to third parties. The question is do VPNs really store logs. Asides from companies’ servers, are these logs stored on your Windows 10 too? The reason you might be thinking this is because you can […]

The post Do VPNs Store Logs on Windows 10 appeared first on Win10 FAQ.

read more...

Win10 FaQ, Mar 11, 2022
  2. Knoxx29 Win User

Vpn ( trusted Vpn)

Hi everyone.
    I am not an expert about Vpn and that's why I would like to know if someone could list me a few trusted Vpns, I would really appreciate any suggestion/ advice.

Thanks.

Knoxx29, Mar 11, 2022
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Ahhzz, Mar 11, 2022
  4. P4-630 Win User

Vpn ( trusted Vpn)

Tired of Germany blocking many youtube videos? *Big Grin Do VPNs Store Logs on Windows 10 :D

P4-630, Mar 11, 2022
Thema:

1. Do VPNs Store Logs on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - VPNs Store Logs

2. VPNs Do not Work. / Stuck on Connecting [Windows 10]

in Windows 10 Gaming
    VPNs Do not Work. / Stuck on Connecting [Windows 10]: Hello, My name's mary and i've been having an issue with all VPNs in my Laptop, ALL of them do NOT work for some reason.Basically, i tried these VPNS:Planet VPNTurbo VPNProton VPNTunnelBear VPNMany More. . .and They all had the same issue.they either fail to connect or Say...
  3. VPNs Do not Work. / Stuck on Connecting [Windows 10]

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    VPNs Do not Work. / Stuck on Connecting [Windows 10]: Hello, My name's mary and i've been having an issue with all VPNs in my Laptop, ALL of them do NOT work for some reason.Basically, i tried these VPNS:Planet VPNTurbo VPNProton VPNTunnelBear VPNMany More. . .and They all had the same issue.they either fail to connect or Say...
  4. VPNs Do not Work. / Stuck on Connecting [Windows 10]

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. VPNs and Avast software

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    VPNs and Avast software: I have a newer HP Pavilion x360. I have an Avast VPN and Avast Premium Security. I can unsubscribe at any time. Do you recommend either? Does Avast interfere/override Windows Defender?...
  6. VPNs

VPNs: I just installed Sure easy VPN but firewall blocked some of it. Should I install or delete? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/vpns/bb4bedfb-ad74-455e-870e-7c2600aef6d9
  7. Do VPNs add additional characters to file paths?

Do VPNs add additional characters to file paths?: I'm noticing that when working remotely some files in my work's shared drive are not opening. It appears to be when the file path goes over 246 characters or so, I can't open the document. I don't believe this was an issue when working in the office. At the office, we still...
  8. Microsoft with Borders and VPNs

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft with Borders and VPNs: Hello I use Microsoft without Borders to bridge two computers so I can use a total of 5 monitors. My laptops are only capable of supporting 3 active hence the second computer. I use Cisco AnyConnect as my corporate VPN and the moment I turn it on the connection times out. I...
  9. VPNs for Windows 10?

VPNs for Windows 10?: Is there a section in tenforums for discussing vpn in Windows 10? Searching in the search box only provdes results outside tenforums. 150801
  10. VPNs and File Hosters

VPNs and File Hosters: Hi. I've been experimenting with a free VPN and have found that it's very difficult, if not impossible, to download files from the likes of zippyshare, depositfiles etc. Would this still be a problem with a paid VPN? 132676